Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 948. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Anyone want to help us make some international "Accepted Here" graphics and stickers. The idea is to show multiple languages to give people the sense of how international DigiByte is.

After our trip to the Netherlands ( which we will give everyone an update on soon, complete with a video featuring a real life in store DigiByte purchase) we see the need to provide more marketing materials for merchants who accept DigiByte.

We also could use help with the appropriate translations.

Starting Point:

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Everyone,

We are working on a second DigiByte promotional video with a professional voiceover. So far here is the script we have. What does everyone think? What other hit points can we make?

Remember our goal is to keep things as simple and straight forward as possible.

Okay, so, what is a DigiByte?

DigiByte is a form of currency. Kinda like dollars, euros, yen, or even bitcoin.

But unlike traditional currencies, DigiByte doesn’t require a financial institution for transactions to take place.

While a dollar might be sent from one person’s bank to a credit card processor to another person’s bank, DigiBytes are sent directly from peer-to-peer.

And by cutting out the middleman, you’re cutting out most of the processing fees that typically come along with each transaction.

But each transaction still needs to be verified, to ensure that someone doesn’t spend the same DigiByte twice.

So each DigiByte transaction is verified electronically by other peers in the DigiByte network - and they get a little reward for doing so.

DigiBytes can be sent and received anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

Unlike Bitcoin, DigitByte transactions are fully confirmed within 3 minutes, instead an hour.

And DigiByte’s state-of-the-art security makes it 5 times more secure than Bitcoin.

You send data in megabytes and gigabytes, why not send money in DigiBytes?

Get your DigiByte wallet today at digibyte.co

should it be "instead of an hour"  on line 9?
legendary
Is there anyone on here who is really good at working with Drupal? We are interested in getting some more people to help take DigiByte.co to the next level.
legendary
Everyone,

We are working on a second DigiByte promotional video with a professional voiceover. So far here is the script we have. What does everyone think? What other hit points can we make?

Remember our goal is to keep things as simple and straight forward as possible.

Okay, so, what is a DigiByte?

DigiByte is a form of currency. Kinda like dollars, euros, yen, or even bitcoin.

But unlike traditional currencies, DigiByte doesn’t require a financial institution for transactions to take place.

While a dollar might be sent from one person’s bank to a credit card processor to another person’s bank, DigiBytes are sent directly from peer-to-peer.

And by cutting out the middleman, you’re cutting out most of the processing fees that typically come along with each transaction.

But each transaction still needs to be verified, to ensure that someone doesn’t spend the same DigiByte twice.

So each DigiByte transaction is verified electronically by other peers in the DigiByte network - and they get a little reward for doing so.

DigiBytes can be sent and received anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

Unlike Bitcoin, DigitByte transactions are fully confirmed within 3 minutes, instead an hour.

And DigiByte’s state-of-the-art security makes it 5 times more secure than Bitcoin.

You send data in megabytes and gigabytes, why not send money in DigiBytes?

Get your DigiByte wallet today at digibyte.co
legendary
Check out the new DigiByte promotional video & let us know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY9MzAilgA&feature=youtu.be

COOL! time for a global promotion!
oh btw, spelling mistake at the ending --> its "receive". not "recive". quick fix it  Cheesy
Noted! thanks, Getting that changed.

Just to round up all the changes so that it will be easier.
'IMPROVEMENT's are those that really needs to be changed.
'SUGGESTION's are those that i am simply just suggesting. Purely optional as my English isn't Perfect...didn't scored As in schools for it.

At 0:13
ORIGINAL: "...recieve..."
IMPROVEMENT: "...receive..."
REASON: Spelling mistake

At 0:27
ORIGINAL: "People from all industries, walks of life and skillsets" and "can benefit from what Digibyte offers."
SUGGESTION: "People from all industries, skillsets and walks of life" and "can benefit from what Digibyte has to offer."
REASON: based on my English Knowledge, i just thought it sounds better and more fluid sentence-structure wise. that's all.

At 0:48
ORIGINAL: "People all over the world are beginning to see & utilize the potential digital money offers." and "Don't let this new wave of technology pass you by."
SUGGESTION: "People all over the world are beginning to see & utilize the potential that digital money has to offer." and "Don't let this new wave of technology pass by you."
REASON: same as 0:27.

At 0:57
ORIGINAL: "...recive..."
IMPROVEMENT: "...receive..."
REASON: Spelling mistake

In addition, i am not sure if its for the best but is it better to remove all the "."? i am referring to the fullstops. As i watched the video, some had it and some didn't. it does look better...visually without them. But i am not sure if its a sensible/logical thing to do. haha...

just to round up other people's posts for your convenience
Thanks for your effort and work. Good Job!  Grin

Great work, thanks.

I think, the language can be formalized a bit more, especially, at: 0.35 secs, like "you can either purchase DGB from exchanges or mine.... etc..", in general, language can be improved in a more formal way. This is really important, implying that how serious DGB is and can take the attention of serious investors.

Also again at at: 0.35 secs, since we give mining information, in the next frame, explain how to mine and mention the security of DGB with that 5 mining algorithms, for example, each algorithm can be circularized around DGB logo.

And I agree that music is a bit disturbing, it could have been better.

Thank you. Regards,

Indeed, and at 0:13 it's written as "recieve" instead of "receive"
Yoyo,

Thank you very much for the suggestions! We are working on getting them implemented. We are also working on another video with a voice over & will post the script for that video below this posts to get everyones input.

Cheers!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

This is awesome! We will add this to the website & promotional material! Whats your twitter account?

Thanks Jared.  I don't want any tip money.  I would prefer it to be used for promotional material or contests instead.  I am an investor in DigiByte and know this coin will succeed.  I have faith in you and the developers  and will continue to help out whenever I can.

P.S I am away from my developing computer, but will be able to make the edit to the previous graphic first thing on Monday.

cheers,
HCP
legendary

This is awesome! We will add this to the website & promotional material! Whats your twitter account?
legendary

+1 This is great!

Can you change "Digibyte" to "DigiByte" and add these additional statistics on another version: http://www.digibyte.co/content/digibyte-vs-bitcoin

The simply 1,2,3 comparison is great though.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Endless supply of btc it seems within this range Smiley

Pff, we've seen these walls many times. DGB is a toy for whales atm if u ask me...

Hope to see more serious base later this year (for sure there will be  Wink)
Activity: 658
Endless supply of btc it seems within this range Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Is NFC implementation in mobile wallet a good idea? (speaking for DGB)
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Warm smell of colitis rising up through the air at CEX.io. Anyone think I can’t smell I mean spell colitas?  
Check in was easy but I’ve been standing at the checkout desk for days now and although the bell boy said he would help me, I’m starting to think he has just run off with my bags. The largest amount of DGB I’ve been able to remove from this exchange has been 100K and it only worked once.
Oh and yes there is a 1 DGB fee on each transaction. If it was that they were after, I’d pay double or treble even to do it in fewer transactions. Anyway, until they pull their finger out and get this issue with transaction size sorted, I do not recommend using CEX to buy DGB as it would appear you can never leave.

I suspect it is a coin control issue and right now they are pretty busy due to a number of issues. I think they destroyed their wallet for another coin and didn't have a backup - resulting in them requiring outside help to work on a fix.  Either way it is not exactly reassuring and I can imagine your frustration.  Let's spread the word about this so that they do fix it and advise people to avoid using CCEX until the issues are resolved (although I doubt I would ever use them again given what I've heard lately).

Agreed, Be warned using CEX.IO.

Tweet to CEX.io support.
https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/576477117254275072
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Warm smell of colitis rising up through the air at CEX.io. Anyone think I can’t smell I mean spell colitas?  
Check in was easy but I’ve been standing at the checkout desk for days now and although the bell boy said he would help me, I’m starting to think he has just run off with my bags. The largest amount of DGB I’ve been able to remove from this exchange has been 100K and it only worked once.
Oh and yes there is a 1 DGB fee on each transaction. If it was that they were after, I’d pay double or treble even to do it in fewer transactions. Anyway, until they pull their finger out and get this issue with transaction size sorted, I do not recommend using CEX to buy DGB as it would appear you can never leave.

I suspect it is a coin control issue and right now they are pretty busy due to a number of issues. I think they destroyed their wallet for another coin and didn't have a backup - resulting in them requiring outside help to work on a fix.  Either way it is not exactly reassuring and I can imagine your frustration.  Let's spread the word about this so that they do fix it and advise people to avoid using CCEX until the issues are resolved (although I doubt I would ever use them again given what I've heard lately).
i want more Digibyte but don't have any bitcoins left to buy them Sad

Shapeshift your other coins  Grin

Let me tip you on twitter Wink
just created digibyte tip account  and conected it to twitter , have to find out how it works

Want to share your twitter account? pm / public

How to use Digibytetip:
#digibytetip @username +500  (example)

https://twitter.com/verias1990

only started a twitter account  when i started trading bitcoins end of january.
Stil new to all of this.
Tipped!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
i want more Digibyte but don't have any bitcoins left to buy them Sad

Shapeshift your other coins  Grin

Let me tip you on twitter Wink
just created digibyte tip account  and conected it to twitter , have to find out how it works

Want to share your twitter account? pm / public

How to use Digibytetip:
#digibytetip @username +500  (example)

https://twitter.com/verias1990

only started a twitter account  when i started trading bitcoins end of january.
Stil new to all of this.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

And this Buy!? Crazy.
Last price: 0.00000099
Daily change: 0.00000039
Day's range: 0.00000060 0.00000099
Today's open: 0.00000060
24h volume: 2699187.00
Someone pumping?

I don't think there is anything to buy there anyway. The 5M sell at 95 sat is mine but its coming off now, was just wondering if that might of been a faster way off and there appeared to be a Crazy on the loose in here.
Thats on cex.io?
Couple of weeks ago somebody bought it to 580 sat Tongue
Activity: 254
Thats on cex.io?

Jap on Cex.io. Crazy why they dont buy etc. @cryptsy!!!!

And this Buy!? Crazy.
Someone pumping?
Thats on cex.io?
Activity: 254

And this Buy!? Crazy.
Someone pumping?
Jump to: