Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 992. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

This is worrying, I know a bit about these things. The private keys are all publicly announced on the blockchain, according to the article...
The paper has not been published yet, I am wondering if BTERCOM hack has anything to do with this researcher and method Wink

Or bitstamp hired a few hackers or this researcher to recover their own losses ? Cheesy

Very worrying. Was reading someone speculating these are not the works of "the cyberwarfare division of some country".
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2vz1zq/its_now_officialbtercom_was_hackedlost_7170_btc/comb02u

Whoever it is, they're making off with good money . . .

This is why I'm a 100% transparency man. I want my name STAMPED on all my coins! And a digital signature needed to spend them!!!

I plan on writing something on the subject and will post it on the bb . . . maybe by next weekend.  Wink

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Actually that doesn't make sense.  It's more logical to buy a coin when it's on the way down than on the way up (unless you have some kind of insider trading information).

Here's some "lines on a page" that mark nice buy spots for anyone looking to accumulate.

And I know there's a couple of you.  Wink

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
can we move this price down a little faster I am waiting to rebuy all my digibyte! My wallets feel naked without it!
haha, I am in the same position as you Cheesy

I want to buy some more also. Had too low a buy price the other day.  Shocked

Was going up too fast for me... I tried saying that but nobody was listening just pushing away lol.... I took my 5-6x profits and now I will wait for a reload... I LOVE digibyte probably my favorite coin but why wouldn't  I sell and buy back MORE digibyte... Isn't that the goal... Own MORE digibyte Grin

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Why is he heading to Istanbul?

YC

Jared is heading to Istanbul Smiley My lovely hometown Cheesy Jared, let me know if you need help Cheesy

Hey travels around the world coming days.

This is a dev with a mission, is he coming to Holland to Grin
Yes, we just arrived in NYC, had a layover in Istanbul. Its very cold here! We have meetings set up here, NYC, Atlanta, San Francisco, LA, Amsterdam & potentially Berlin.

Cheers!

Excited!
Have a safe trip and spread the Digilove around the world! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Why is he heading to Istanbul?

YC

Jared is heading to Istanbul Smiley My lovely hometown Cheesy Jared, let me know if you need help Cheesy

Hey travels around the world coming days.

This is a dev with a mission, is he coming to Holland to Grin
Yes, we just arrived in NYC, had a layover in Istanbul. Its very cold here! We have meetings set up here, NYC, Atlanta, San Francisco, LA, Amsterdam & potentially Berlin.

Cheers!

Activity: 518
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Actually that doesn't make sense.  It's more logical to buy a coin when it's on the way down than on the way up (unless you have some kind of insider trading information).

People seem to think theres room down there and i agree. maybe another 15-20%.

So we have to build the value up again from what... 30? Would be a shame for all that hard work!

That BTC "cold" wallet hack is strange... i think that price will go down because of it too.

The work will pay off when its time. Till then i guess we have to get used to this volatility. I think 40 can be a new base. Cross fingers.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Actually that doesn't make sense.  It's more logical to buy a coin when it's on the way down than on the way up (unless you have some kind of insider trading information).

So we have to build the value up again from what... 30? Would be a shame for all that hard work!

That BTC "cold" wallet hack is strange... i think that price will go down because of it too.

This is worrying, I know a bit about these things. The private keys are all publicly announced on the blockchain, according to the article...
The paper has not been published yet, I am wondering if BTERCOM hack has anything to do with this researcher and method Wink

Or bitstamp hired a few hackers or this researcher to recover their own losses ? Cheesy

BTER i dont trust much tbh. Hopefully this wont be another mintpal story.
Anyhow this could explain all this selloff today. people securing their funds. i certainly do for the moment.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Wow.. dont catch a falling knife.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
wont be long for 30 sat again
Wont be long untill we see 100+ again  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
wont be long for 30 sat again
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
can we move this price down a little faster I am waiting to rebuy all my digibyte! My wallets feel naked without it!

I want to buy some more also. Had too low a buy price the other day.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 658
Jump to: