Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 994. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I saw it near the 60's today and wanted more. But with what the btc I had in Bittrex I wanted 100,000 more coins so bid lower than I planned on. Did not get any and the price is over the 70's now. See what happens when you get too greedy.

Sure thing. But dont take these high prices for granted. BTC is on the raise now and found a bottom. A lot of altcoins will be dumped again then, at least till it reaches 300-350$ again. And yet i think BTC has the better infrastructure than DGB. i understand every investor securing the moment in BTC.

Please go fud somewere else dude...

"dude" im here since the beginning... dont want to hear some not delusioned opinons?

Youre mission is destroying this coin over and over again, youre full with shit mate, we dont need you here Wink
Please go rape a other coin with youre trading shit!

"we" lol. You and your teddy bear maybe. Here are serious investors here "dude". People who hold millions of coins since day 1. Its about serious money not the pocket money you get from your parents. Dreaming of 400 satoshi unddervalue where at the cuurrent state there is no real world value except the brilliant team. 400 satoshi probably equals 4-5 Million dollar capitalisation. this kind of money needs real world benefit. Have you ever capitalized a company with 5 million dollar venture capital? Try to crowdfund it and see where you get. Right now its not the moment to dream of such a price level while the price fluctuates 100-500% a week. Give it a year or two, yeah, maybe its possible to find a baseline at 400. Now? We can very well go down to 30 again or less!

Even through I don't agree with your approach to valuation, I think it's important for you to post and share perspectives.  This is a marketplace of ideas and just like an exchange there will (and must) be ideas on both sides for the exchange.  I don't fully agree because investing (generally speaking) is about taking on a risk based on future use value.  In other words, when we invest, we pay a discounted price today for a future use value that will be higher (there's an obvious risk-reward structure).  The reason I disagree with your undervaluation is because people aren't buying today based on today's use of DGB.  They're buying today based on the future use of DGB.  At least I am.

Over the past week, I've been thinking there are a number of people attempting to straddle the DGB market (placing high sell options and low buy options).  It's sort of the opposite of pump and dump.  It's more like dump then buy and pump.  Because most digital currencies don't have futures contracts, it's the only way to short a position.  I also think that your opinions about hedging a long-short portfolio between BTC-DGB reflects the same approach.  Still.  It's great to know other peoples' trading strategies so thanks for posting.  
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
I personally think DGB as a micro transaction currency is perfectly suited to new media like podcasts. 

If anyone is a big podcast listener like me please tell the people who make your favourite podcasts about Digibyte and how useful it could be for them - even someone in tight financial circumstances might consider making a small micro donation.  I'm already doing this but if it's just me then it probably won't get very far.

One thing that would really help would be if the Digibytetipbot allowed tipping people before they had actually signed up with the service and informs them via a tweet if someone tips them (PinkCoinLottery which is essentially a tipbot too already allows this). 

Another thing that would really help would be the ability to set up repeat payments for subscriptions etc. from within the wallet.  I'm surprised no other coin has implemented this yet and it would really give DGB a useful and practical advantage and not just for podcast subscriptions.

Also it might be useful to have specific guides for different use cases on the main website.  For example we could have a "Quick Start Guide for Podcasters" page detailing exactly how they could start getting payments/subscriptions in DGB quickly and with the least fuss.

Some very good ideas here.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I personally think DGB as a micro transaction currency is perfectly suited to new media like podcasts. 

If anyone is a big podcast listener like me please tell the people who make your favourite podcasts about Digibyte and how useful it could be for them - even someone in tight financial circumstances might consider making a small micro donation.  I'm already doing this but if it's just me then it probably won't get very far.

One thing that would really help would be if the Digibytetipbot allowed tipping people before they had actually signed up with the service and informs them via a tweet if someone tips them (PinkCoinLottery which is essentially a tipbot too already allows this). 

Another thing that would really help would be the ability to set up repeat payments for subscriptions etc. from within the wallet.  I'm surprised no other coin has implemented this yet and it would really give DGB a useful and practical advantage and not just for podcast subscriptions.

Also it might be useful to have specific guides for different use cases on the main website.  For example we could have a "Quick Start Guide for Podcasters" page detailing exactly how they could start getting payments/subscriptions in DGB quickly and with the least fuss.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I saw it near the 60's today and wanted more. But with what the btc I had in Bittrex I wanted 100,000 more coins so bid lower than I planned on. Did not get any and the price is over the 70's now. See what happens when you get too greedy.

Sure thing. But dont take these high prices for granted. BTC is on the raise now and found a bottom. A lot of altcoins will be dumped again then, at least till it reaches 300-350$ again. And yet i think BTC has the better infrastructure than DGB. i understand every investor securing the moment in BTC.

"dude" im here since the beginning... dont want to hear some not delusioned opinons?

Youre mission is destroying this coin over and over again, youre full with shit mate, we dont need you here Wink

"we" lol. You and your teddy bear maybe. Here are serious investors here "dude". People who hold millions of coins since day 1. Its about serious money not the pocket money you get from your parents. Dreaming of 400 satoshi unddervalue where at the cuurrent state there is no real world value except the brilliant team. 400 satoshi probably equals 4-5 Million dollar capitalisation. this kind of money needs real world benefit. Have you ever capitalized a company with 5 million dollar venture capital? Try to crowdfund it and see where you get. Right now its not the moment to dream of such a price level while the price fluctuates 100-500% a week. Give it a year or two, yeah, maybe its possible to find a baseline at 400. Now? We can very well go down to 30 again or less!
Activity: 252

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Lots of new additions to the "Mining - how you can mine 'em" section of the Asistec TI Digital Currency Forum

If you're new and interested in mining, I recommend you start with the "Mining Basics Explained" thread and to follow those 4 easy steps towards getting a miner online and DGB flowing into your wallet.  Cool

Make sure you post back any questions and issues you may have or come across, as well as any kind of general feedback you think would be useful (i.e., is the information too simplified? too complicated? lacking? . . .)

TIA

P.S. Nice post here highlighting how there's much more than short term P&L that goes into the decision making process about whether to mine or not: miners are also defending their coin, for example!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Why did we just drop, someone dump?

You know what, dump all you want....I know plenty of guys here who will buy up including myself and hold long term.

$1 digibyte  Wink

1$ would mean a multi BILLION $ venture Smiley

Right now the price is still TRIPLE of that 2 weeks ago. Selling on this level is not really a bad idea for traders.

Its still very high and we should be thankfull if we can get away with a double up consolidation. If we base @60 that would be a great foundation for the next ralley.

Need some cheap coins dude Cool
We already on the right track here..

Edit: actually we are about 400 Satoshi under undervalued for to long now!

Ive seen taht raise and decline a while now with digibyte. Dont forget we were @120 before and dropped back to 10. So a little realism is probably a good idea. Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I'm looking to buy some more in a few days so will be very glad if people can bring the price down further.  I'm holding for the long term so don't care what the current price is (as long as it stays low).  Thanks to all that have discussed Coinomi - I'll be donating 0.1 BTC (all I have in BTC right now) when I get a moment for DGB.  I'd urge everyone else to try to donate something too as it would be another big plus for DGB.

You know what, dump all you want....I know plenty of guys here who will buy up including myself and hold long term.

$1 digibyte  Wink

Right now the price is still TRIPLE of that 2 weeks ago. Selling on this level is not really a bad idea for traders.

Its still very high and we should be thankfull if we can get away with a double up consolidation. If we base @60 that would be a great foundation for the next ralley.

Need some cheap coins dude Cool
We already on the right track here..

Edit: actually we are about 400 Satoshi under undervalued for to long now!

$1 digibyte  Wink

Haha yes it sounds great but also not my kind of knowledge check it later when its done i guess Smiley
Happy to see so many updates proof of a healthy Digibyte Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
to the guys asking about the coinomi android wallet I did some testing today and everything looked good so I submitted a Pull Request...They may still want to see what happens with their fundraising campaign but atleast I've made it easy for them :-)

If you have some spare BTC you may want to vote for Digibyte http://coinomi.com/#13-coins-campaign

All in all its a pretty nice mobile wallet and we should be supporting open source projects like this.

Great work!  
I have send a email asking to add Digibyte.

Yep, It's looking good. We just had our BIP44 index registered in the index. https://github.com/satoshilabs/docs/blob/master/slips/slip-0044.rst

BIP44? can you eat that?
I sell clothes so please explain more.

It's a hierarchy designed to standardize handling of HD wallets for multiple coins. Primary use will be by third party wallets and on that topic it looks like there is currently a Multi-currency wallet based on electrum in the works and they are looking to add DGB Smiley
Nice!Awesome job.
But if you dont mind i keep it with jeans  Grin
Activity: 750
to the guys asking about the coinomi android wallet I did some testing today and everything looked good so I submitted a Pull Request...They may still want to see what happens with their fundraising campaign but atleast I've made it easy for them :-)

If you have some spare BTC you may want to vote for Digibyte http://coinomi.com/#13-coins-campaign

All in all its a pretty nice mobile wallet and we should be supporting open source projects like this.

Great work!  

Yep, It's looking good. We just had our BIP44 index registered in the index. https://github.com/satoshilabs/docs/blob/master/slips/slip-0044.rst

BIP44? can you eat that?

It's a hierarchy designed to standardize handling of HD wallets for multiple coins. Primary use will be by third party wallets and on that topic it looks like there is currently a Multi-currency wallet based on electrum in the works and they are looking to add DGB Smiley

Great work! 

BIP44? can you eat that?
Activity: 750

Great work! 

Great work! 
Jump to: