Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 995. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
to the guys asking about the coinomi android wallet I did some testing today and everything looked good so I submitted a Pull Request...They may still want to see what happens with their fundraising campaign but atleast I've made it easy for them :-)

If you have some spare BTC you may want to vote for Digibyte http://coinomi.com/#13-coins-campaign

All in all its a pretty nice mobile wallet and we should be supporting open source projects like this.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
36    DigiByte DigiByte    $ 651,476    $ 0.000187    3,474,725,802 DGB    $ 13,926    

MORE
legendary

hehe, so it was you...

seriously that is so cool that you just made that..

looks awesome.

yes +1000 cool man can you make a whole game like this i like pacman Grin

do digiman munching on digibytes hehe
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

hehe, so it was you...

looks awesome.

yes +1000 cool man can you make a whole game like this i like pacman Grin
legendary

hehe, so it was you...

looks awesome.
Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
So someone dumped to 45 sat on bittrex.  Whahahaha he really needs to get his shit together.

i dump DGB on bittrex yesterday,but above 80 sat.45 sat is really a pity.
today my bittrex account cannot log in Sad
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
ok whos pac man munching away on cryptsy?

Shocked
All you talking about the dump can't have been around too long. When there are large moves on bitcoin, alts get dumped. The 12mil dumper obviously had bitcoin FOMO and thought they could make more money on leverage trading or something.

Most of the teeny-bopper cheerleaders who arrived at the pump are hopefully shaken out, and now we can continue a steady rise.

When you have that amount to dump and there is no volume on 1 exchange. Why not splitt the Digibytes to 2 exchanges.  Digibytes are send in couple of minutes.
It´s just a drunk and stupid move i believe Smiley

Maybe scrxxx dumped his scimmed coins  Tongue

It's a silly panic move for sure. We'll probably never know why. I almost had to sell a load to cover some costs of moving house, thankfully I didn't have to.

I hope next time the send me a pm first i give them a good price so no need to dump all the way to 45 Wink
And he/she gives us a better place at the top so thank you for thad Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
All you talking about the dump can't have been around too long. When there are large moves on bitcoin, alts get dumped. The 12mil dumper obviously had bitcoin FOMO and thought they could make more money on leverage trading or something.

Most of the teeny-bopper cheerleaders who arrived at the pump are hopefully shaken out, and now we can continue a steady rise.

When you have that amount to dump and there is no volume on 1 exchange. Why not splitt the Digibytes to 2 exchanges.  Digibytes are send in couple of minutes.

Maybe scrxxx dumped his scimmed coins  Tongue

It's a silly panic move for sure. We'll probably never know why. I almost had to sell a load to cover some costs of moving house, thankfully I didn't have to.

Maybe scrxxx dumped his scimmed coins  Tongue
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Probably bought high, got burned, is sad. Someone has been pumping the price up a bit with a massive buy order.

I think you hit the nail here, but who placing thad big orders halinyo Roll Eyes
So someone dumped to 45 sat on bittrex.  Whahahaha he really needs to get his shit together.
The whole morning one person is trying to sell 12 mil (trex)  but no buy support Smiley
legendary
It's funny how DigiByte is not known even in the general Altcoin community. If they did, price would skyrocket. We have so many things that set us apart. Multi-Algo mining, DigiShield, TipBot, 2 Offices dedicated to the development of DigiByte, USD-DGB market soon releasing. Not a lot of altcoins have even one of those things.

Exactly, also I mentioned this before but I will say it again because people should know about this.....Look at the price of stellar:

8    Stellar Stellar    $ 13,264,677    $ 0.003678    3,606,874,350 STR *

Now look at digibyte.

39    DigiByte DigiByte    $ 610,780    $ 0.000176    3,474,725,802 DGB

Similar amount of coins, digibyte is minable while stellar just created 3.6billion but look at the price..

What I am trying to say is that digibyte will have no problem getting past the price of stellar...

If you guys are smart you will keep buying up....you keep stacking, digibyte gets more attention then the price takes off.

Also look at where the volume is coming from...
1    BTC38   STR/CNY    $ 10,699   

BTC38, we need more votes, the Chinese will help digibyte.

It's funny how DigiByte is not known even in the general Altcoin community. If they did, price would skyrocket. We have so many things that set us apart. Multi-Algo mining, DigiShield, TipBot, 2 Offices dedicated to the development of DigiByte, USD-DGB market soon releasing. Not a lot of altcoins have even one of those things.

No premine, a dev thad is 24/7 working on the coin, after one year receiving a private investment of 250k$ etc. etc.
If you ask me this coin is way under value this moment and if you buy now you make a smart move Grin
DigiByte still looking strong. I bought some, hopefully it pays off. Keep up the good work guys.

Good move Wink
With all this updates coming i think we see 400/600 sat soon..
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
DigiByte still looking strong. I bought some, hopefully it pays off. Keep up the good work guys.
Jump to: