Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 993. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can you feel the heat, we are going international  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Why is he heading to Istanbul?

YC

Jared is heading to Istanbul Smiley My lovely hometown Cheesy Jared, let me know if you need help Cheesy

He messaged me that he was making a transit from Istanbul.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

What does this mean?:

digibyte-cli getinfo
{
    "version" : 3000301,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 9543.86096396,
    "blocks" : 591947,
    "timeoffset" : 168,
    "connections" : 9,
    "proxy" : "",
    "pow_algo_id" : 2,
    "pow_algo" : "groestl",
    "difficulty" : 261.20537452,
    "difficulty_sha256d" : 1951143.71906238,
    "difficulty_scrypt" : 163.60583159,
    "difficulty_groestl" : 261.20537452,
    "difficulty_skein" : 5265.16022022,
    "difficulty_qubit" : 56.92875151,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1423296240,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Transparency & Integrity

Nice work HR! Very detailed and valuable information you have there.

Looking forward to hearing how well it works for you.

Also looking forward to seeing how well the mining section serves you once you decide to take the plunge and set up a miner!   Smiley

YC

Jared is heading to Istanbul Smiley My lovely hometown Cheesy Jared, let me know if you need help Cheesy

Hey travels around the world coming days.

This is a dev with a mission, is he coming to Holland to Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Nice work HR! Very detailed and valuable information you have there.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

YC

Hey travels around the world coming days.
Activity: 924

YC

Follow the plans Grin

hahaha would be totally happy with 0,10$   , but 1$ would be great!
comparing with bitcoin is not a win..
because

-you lose at acceptance
-you lose at community
-you lose at developers supporting it
-dgb is a btc fork

also a number of other coins could use the same picture.

p.s. I am a digibyte supporter and there is many other positive things to talk about dgb

what we really need is acceptance and usability.. and guess what, everything depends on bitcoin (so far)

The acceptance part will grow and i believe that jared is working hard on that.
Also curious about the new website update. ( http://www.digibyte.co/content/spend-your-digibytes )

->Merchant Directory
->Exciting DigiByte project coming soon where you will be able to spend DigiBytes!

You need to count in that Digibyte is still just 1 year old.
The community is strong for a first year and growing every day!

I believe that there is much more then only the USD exchange to come. It will just be a part of it to roll out all the other projects.

And i believe Jared mentioned that www.digibyte.co will get translated to chinees.That will get allot of new Digibyte believers/investors.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

I'm seriously thinking the GTX 960 is a real nice looking option for a dual card, eco-friendly, system, with a regular case, you know: an "ordinary everyday" computer that really won't be that ordinary since it will literally fly with the majority of the rest of your computing needs . . . even with the miner running in the background!  Cheesy  

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4219-the-new-nvidia-geforce-gtx-960-mining-performance/

A real sweet hobbyist machine.

A complete machine for under $740 at Amazon. Posted the full configuration over on the BB.

I saw it near the 60's today and wanted more. But with what the btc I had in Bittrex I wanted 100,000 more coins so bid lower than I planned on. Did not get any and the price is over the 70's now. See what happens when you get too greedy.

Sure thing. But dont take these high prices for granted. BTC is on the raise now and found a bottom. A lot of altcoins will be dumped again then, at least till it reaches 300-350$ again. And yet i think BTC has the better infrastructure than DGB. i understand every investor securing the moment in BTC.

Please go fud somewere else dude...

"dude" im here since the beginning... dont want to hear some not delusioned opinons?

Youre mission is destroying this coin over and over again, youre full with shit mate, we dont need you here Wink
Please go rape a other coin with youre trading shit!

"we" lol. You and your teddy bear maybe. Here are serious investors here "dude". People who hold millions of coins since day 1. Its about serious money not the pocket money you get from your parents. Dreaming of 400 satoshi unddervalue where at the cuurrent state there is no real world value except the brilliant team. 400 satoshi probably equals 4-5 Million dollar capitalisation. this kind of money needs real world benefit. Have you ever capitalized a company with 5 million dollar venture capital? Try to crowdfund it and see where you get. Right now its not the moment to dream of such a price level while the price fluctuates 100-500% a week. Give it a year or two, yeah, maybe its possible to find a baseline at 400. Now? We can very well go down to 30 again or less!

I have to give you the lol for the teddy bear story!
But you stil convince that you not spit right in the face of the community and developers when you come up with numbers as 30 sat Smiley

first: I apologize if i insulted you before. I dont come up with the numbers, i just saw that happen several times ago. 20 even. 10 even.

Right now im supporting the price even with buys. But i wont go all in there yet its just still very high, thats all. The raise in very short term was significant.

NP it's okay Wink You hit some nails on the head here, and of course we need backup from dev with good news to grow big!
Let's see what tomorrow brings ugh Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I saw it near the 60's today and wanted more. But with what the btc I had in Bittrex I wanted 100,000 more coins so bid lower than I planned on. Did not get any and the price is over the 70's now. See what happens when you get too greedy.

Sure thing. But dont take these high prices for granted. BTC is on the raise now and found a bottom. A lot of altcoins will be dumped again then, at least till it reaches 300-350$ again. And yet i think BTC has the better infrastructure than DGB. i understand every investor securing the moment in BTC.

"dude" im here since the beginning... dont want to hear some not delusioned opinons?

Youre mission is destroying this coin over and over again, youre full with shit mate, we dont need you here Wink

"we" lol. You and your teddy bear maybe. Here are serious investors here "dude". People who hold millions of coins since day 1. Its about serious money not the pocket money you get from your parents. Dreaming of 400 satoshi unddervalue where at the cuurrent state there is no real world value except the brilliant team. 400 satoshi probably equals 4-5 Million dollar capitalisation. this kind of money needs real world benefit. Have you ever capitalized a company with 5 million dollar venture capital? Try to crowdfund it and see where you get. Right now its not the moment to dream of such a price level while the price fluctuates 100-500% a week. Give it a year or two, yeah, maybe its possible to find a baseline at 400. Now? We can very well go down to 30 again or less!

But you stil convince that you not spit right in the face of the community and developers when you come up with numbers as 30 sat Smiley

first: I apologize if i insulted you before. I dont come up with the numbers, i just saw that happen several times ago. 20 even. 10 even.

Right now im supporting the price even with buys. But i wont go all in there yet its just still very high, thats all. The raise in very short term was significant.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Follow the plans Grin

hahaha would be totally happy with 0,10$   , but 1$ would be great!
comparing with bitcoin is not a win..
because

-you lose at acceptance
-you lose at community
-you lose at developers supporting it
-dgb is a btc fork

also a number of other coins could use the same picture.

p.s. I am a digibyte supporter and there is many other positive things to talk about dgb

what we really need is acceptance and usability.. and guess what, everything depends on bitcoin (so far)
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Follow the plans Grin

hahaha would be totally happy with 0,10$   , but 1$ would be great!
Activity: 245
I personally think DGB as a micro transaction currency is perfectly suited to new media like podcasts. 

If anyone is a big podcast listener like me please tell the people who make your favourite podcasts about Digibyte and how useful it could be for them - even someone in tight financial circumstances might consider making a small micro donation.  I'm already doing this but if it's just me then it probably won't get very far.

One thing that would really help would be if the Digibytetipbot allowed tipping people before they had actually signed up with the service and informs them via a tweet if someone tips them (PinkCoinLottery which is essentially a tipbot too already allows this). 

Another thing that would really help would be the ability to set up repeat payments for subscriptions etc. from within the wallet.  I'm surprised no other coin has implemented this yet and it would really give DGB a useful and practical advantage and not just for podcast subscriptions.

Also it might be useful to have specific guides for different use cases on the main website.  For example we could have a "Quick Start Guide for Podcasters" page detailing exactly how they could start getting payments/subscriptions in DGB quickly and with the least fuss.

I don't ever listen to podcasts but I agree, pretty much across the board, with your ideas.  DGB could implement additional features in the online wallet: features such as "Merchant Accounts" similar to those in Coinbase.  I think the partnership with TofuGear is great, and if you look at their other projects, I believe they're both well-positioned to accomplish these objectives.  It will be exciting and interesting to see how DGB creates integration and exchange between their several different value centers (especially when the literal DGB-exchange happens). 

Jump to: