Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 2. (Read 25999 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 24, 2014, 09:07:20 AM
I'm sorry to hear about that robbery.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 24, 2014, 08:54:58 AM
NE1 know when will dev be posting address?  Seems like long time now...maybe someone contact him and get exact day when he will post?  TIA.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 20, 2014, 11:52:09 PM
funny Baritus had some snotty reply to me on some other guys topic yet i guess he missed seeing this one lol

post the address chicken shit lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
April 20, 2014, 04:53:03 PM
Not sure why this isn't getting any attention. 

because no one cares about dgc.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 20, 2014, 04:50:42 PM
I have spent the better part of an hour reading this thread and have a few comments.

Why do you guys keep going back and forth with BCX? For over 26 pages and 500+ post he is wining and wining big, why? Because he is right, it defies any logic or common sense that the developer will not provide any details about a $35,000 theft. One of the reasons I tend to believe bcx in this situation is because bcx definitey has top level connections at Cryptsy. I do not doubt for a second that matching a deposit address to a name is too dificult for him. There are a lot of sites that cater to bcx for fear of retribution and Cryptsy is one of them. Just ask BTCe, he took them down for days back in the Solidcoin days until the relented and met his demands as well as numerous other places just recently. To be quite honest, I do think that Baritus did indeed sell his coins, but it makes no difference to me. This should be intersesting to follow. Let me get some pop corn!

Speculation. If Cryptsy had connections to BCX, this would have much worse repercussions for Cryptsy than this ordeal here. This thread is just absurd and I'll keep making fun of it. All that counts is further development of a rock solid cryptocurrency. I would laugh my ass off if Baritus came in here and handed you those stupid transaction ids / addresses and be like, hey thanks for the free promo. Next.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
April 20, 2014, 01:34:36 PM
I have spent the better part of an hour reading this thread and have a few comments.

Why do you guys keep going back and forth with BCX? For over 26 pages and 500+ post he is wining and wining big, why? Because he is right, it defies any logic or common sense that the developer will not provide any details about a $35,000 theft. One of the reasons I tend to believe bcx in this situation is because bcx definitey has top level connections at Cryptsy. I do not doubt for a second that matching a deposit address to a name is too dificult for him. There are a lot of sites that cater to bcx for fear of retribution and Cryptsy is one of them. Just ask BTCe, he took them down for days back in the Solidcoin days until the relented and met his demands as well as numerous other places just recently. To be quite honest, I do think that Baritus did indeed sell his coins, but it makes no difference to me. This should be intersesting to follow. Let me get some pop corn!

Hold on a minute, are you saying 'BCX' is a confirmed blackmailer and hacker ?
Activity: 56
April 20, 2014, 01:05:19 PM
good question and i have to admit i am interested in this story and wish Baritus would have come clean from the start.
I always thought he was a stand up guy but fishy behavior is fishy.. there is no way around it.. it is what it is.

and hey advertise it up i don't care.. hopefully his new investors realize the guy is sloppy enough that he lets his employees steal 30k usd worth of coins roughly..
how soon will it happen again ? well buy some DGC (or his other coins) or use his exchange and wait and find out. lol

whoopsy i was hacked lol
i need to remember that next time i have a bill to pay hhahaha

Technically his minions are correct.

He didn't steal anything in the definition of the word, it was more of theft by deception than anything else.

His investors allowed him to sell off his own stash for a personal profit while claiming they were stolen. That's some really nice investors there I tell ya'. The theft was by using the investors funding as a proxy.

~BCX~

Hahahaha a man 'Allegedly" stole his own coins. Wow what news of the day! You must have had a field day with REAL scams like Scharmbeck! The dance goes on

If you'll notice I said he didn't steal his own coins, I bolded that part for you.

and as far as me being other than just a regular user, you're grabbing.

Once again if you're so sure Baritus is a saint and hasn't stole anything then put some BTC into it and Baritus has never responded to it directly, maybe you're getting yours/his socks mixed up?

~BCX~

At worst a man allegedly sold some of his own coins. You have repeated your speculative claims, Baritus has given his side. This is going nowhere no matter how many different ways you try and spin it.

Baritus has responded to you numerous times.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5747086

The real question you never answered is prove your not a scammer who forks coins to get the price down so you can scoop them up at rock bottom or to double spend etc. Now thats REAL scamming with evidence to back it up. You have nothing on Baritus.
April 20, 2014, 12:38:32 PM
hey don't feel bad man i have had uhhhhhhhh a "few" of my posts deleted before Wink

but seriously why are you defending this guy so much i don't get it honestly ..it seems strange your going to this much trouble..
Justice what is your motivation here ? are you worried because you own a lot of DGC or something ?
just let the topic drop then man Wink
quit bumping it lol

Yes I am a dgc investor as well as in other coins. Just trying to protect my investment. BCX has no proof, Baritus has given his version of the story this is just going around in circles. Plus I just don't like BCX mainly because he is a scammer and a bully. He scams people by saying he is going to fork thier coin driving down the price and then scooping them up at rock bottom price. He did this with LTC a while back and most likely many other coins. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Maybe the real question here is BCX why don't you prove your NOT a scammer?
April 20, 2014, 12:34:34 PM
good question and i have to admit i am interested in this story and wish Baritus would have come clean from the start.
I always thought he was a stand up guy but fishy behavior is fishy.. there is no way around it.. it is what it is.

and hey advertise it up i don't care.. hopefully his new investors realize the guy is sloppy enough that he lets his employees steal 30k usd worth of coins roughly..
how soon will it happen again ? well buy some DGC (or his other coins) or use his exchange and wait and find out. lol

whoopsy i was hacked lol

Technically his minions are correct.

He didn't steal anything in the definition of the word, it was more of theft by deception than anything else.

His investors allowed him to sell off his own stash for a personal profit while claiming they were stolen. That's some really nice investors there I tell ya'. The theft was by using the investors funding as a proxy.

~BCX~

Hahahaha a man 'Allegedly" stole his own coins. Wow what news of the day! You must have had a field day with REAL scams like Scharmbeck! The dance goes on
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 20, 2014, 12:30:40 PM
hey don't feel bad man i have had uhhhhhhhh a "few" of my posts deleted before Wink

but seriously why are you defending this guy so much i don't get it honestly ..it seems strange your going to this much trouble..
Justice what is your motivation here ? are you worried because you own a lot of DGC or something ?
just let the topic drop then man Wink
quit bumping it lol
April 20, 2014, 12:29:14 PM
Oh surprise surprise my last few DGC promo posts were deleted after BCX had a little cry about it. I got a personal PM from him about spamming. Oh wait how does it go again "People in glass houses..."

Guess I hit a raw nerve on that one eh Wink

Oh I guess I better keep playing this little witchhunt charade so I don't get anymore posts deleted. Wow BCX calls Baritus a crook yet he's the crook running this forum most likely under threat of DDOSing this site if he doesn't get his way. Actually he probably DDOS'd this site last time it was off for a while hence why he is allowed to spam his witchhunt FAIL replies over and over again here.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 20, 2014, 10:56:09 AM

whoopsy i was hacked lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 20, 2014, 10:29:15 AM
But who is his employe  Huh

legendary
April 20, 2014, 09:38:48 AM

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 20, 2014, 08:15:58 AM
you know what is funny is WHY a couple guys here have taken it upon themselves to speak on behalf of Baritus.. hmm strange isn't it ?

this is the intelligence level of scammy people in this scene.. they don't realize how transparent they are lol

the REAL smart ones get away with murder because they ARE smart and don't do this text book case of scammy bullshitting..
they simply stay quiet and scam it up hard while the amateur hour clowns get busted over and over.. ROFL

I have said it lots and i mean it..
the usual group of guys are bad and they suck and they are dumb scamming with the lies and clones and all kinds of bs.
I have told you idiots how to do a better job scamming and you still don't listen hahhaha

The smart ones simply don't get caught.
legendary
April 19, 2014, 03:08:01 PM
How many times does multiple people have to explain it to you.

LOL, just once would be OK.
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
April 19, 2014, 10:19:59 AM
Well looks like Baritus has not completely disappeared, he's online on BCT at the moment!
legendary
April 19, 2014, 07:51:02 AM
What's all this about soliciting donations / raising funds at the time of the 500k theft ?

I do follow the #digitalcoin IRC channel, etc and I can't remember Baritus 'soliciting' funds at this time.

Maybe I missed it ?

Perhaps you could provide this information while you're trying to be so helpful to everyone ?

Edit: If Baritus needed to raise plenty lot of funds back then all he had to do was sell some of his shares in CryptoAve, there are plenty of buyers waiting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 19, 2014, 07:47:03 AM
ya when people get ripped off there is tears and you making fun of them is pretty sleazy..

I meant tears from you and BCX.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
April 19, 2014, 04:52:19 AM
May be,there is something wrong with Digitalcoin,but I Support it  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: