Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 3. (Read 25999 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 19, 2014, 04:29:09 AM

Whatever you seem to have enough socks here yourself. Keep dreaming no matter how much you keep trying to stalk him and whine like a baby he's not going to answer. Your so full of your own grandeur its a wonder you can fit your fat head through your door. You should get a job as a clairvoyant seeing as you seem to know so much about a guy you have never even spoken to. Unlike yourself I have actually spoken to him before so I think I know more than you do.

Anyway I've better things to do than repeat myself to a whacko who spams the same stupid questions over and over again. Have fun pondering your little fantasy story. I'll sleep happy knowing its pissing you off no end that you will never have an answer to your whiny demands. Grin Cheesy

Translation: I'm getting my ass kicked.

~BCX~

Translation: There IS no mystery and we are tired of your repeated rants. How many different ways can you spam the same shit over and over. Dumbest thread ever.

Nice FAIL on your witchhunt!
April 19, 2014, 04:08:22 AM

a) Maybe he doesn't want to post any addresses because he doesn't want you to try and attack/hack/stalk his home/work locations given it was rumored the coins were stolen from a home office.

Cool, I hit a nerve on your favorite sock huh Baritus....but just to make you happy I will keep pretending this isn't a sock.
What a great idea, let's bring this real world for him. With "friends" like you, he sure as hell doesn't need enemies.LOL>

I'm sure his coworkers would love to know he is accusing them of a $30,000 theft LOL. As I understand it from reliable sources, where he works being involved in any manner with a financial impropriety is a career ender. Am I wrong mate?

But to be fair,hopefully there will be no need for such things as I haven't lost total faith yet that he will realize there is no way out other than to fess up.

So since you seem to "channel" Baritus so well, tell me was it laziness, stupidity or sheer arrogance as to why he used the addresses he did to move the coins. I bet Baritus never thought about the wallet address being tied to an account on an exchange or what that would expose, did he?

~BCX~

Whatever you seem to have enough socks here yourself. Keep dreaming no matter how much you keep trying to stalk him and whine like a baby he's not going to answer. Your so full of your own grandeur its a wonder you can fit your fat head through your door. You should get a job as a clairvoyant seeing as you seem to know so much about a guy you have never even spoken to. Unlike yourself I have actually spoken to him before so I think I know more than you do.

Anyway I've better things to do than repeat myself to a whacko who spams the same stupid questions over and over again. Have fun pondering your little fantasy story. I'll sleep happy knowing its pissing you off no end that you will never have an answer to your whiny demands. Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 19, 2014, 12:04:30 AM
ya when people get ripped off there is tears and you making fun of them is pretty sleazy..

Oh for a minute there I thought you had some proof of these people getting ripped off. Yes thats right you don't have any. Next.

no the proof is when he posts the address he has avoided STILL posting as you know well Wink

you bump this while upping the ante making yourself look like a bigger and bigger fool it amaze me you keep going with all this lol

i feel like i'm in the middle of another game of whailing on scam coin toddlers.. i feel bad i hate picking on dumb little kids
but they need to be put in their place sometimes and shown in context just how dumb they are compared to actual smart people..

edit:
nice ironic name by the way.. change it to JusticeForSomePeople though lol Wink
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
April 19, 2014, 12:01:23 AM
Has anyone actually seen the wallet they were claiming they designed?
April 18, 2014, 11:55:24 PM
ya when people get ripped off there is tears and you making fun of them is pretty sleazy..

Oh for a minute there I thought you had some proof of these people getting ripped off. Yes thats right you don't have any. Next.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 18, 2014, 11:51:23 PM
April 18, 2014, 10:18:06 PM
What does any of that have to do with Baritus burning his investors by selling off $30,000 USD of his coins while campaigning for funding money?

~BCX~
What does anything you have to say have to do with any verifiable proof? Its all speculation and FUD. More to the point how many times are you allowed to spam the same nonsense over and over again and not just in this thread either. Any mods want to answer that one?

The onus is on Baritus given his proven history of scamming by proxy and questionable trades. The situation is highly suspicious and his actions or better said, "lack of" are even more suspicious.

Rather than spend 24 pages trying to divert, why don't you offer an an intelligent reason as to why he won't post the public addresses given the circumstances.

By posting the addresses he divulges nothing that isn't there already and it would lead to the exact location of his "stolen" coins.

Which of course is what he is avoiding.

~BCX~

You have no proof Baritus has been scamming so once again thats pure speculative toss. Yeah a scammer personally sends customers their coins back when bringing down an exchange for extended maintenance. Come back when you have some concrete evidence to back your wild claims.

Ok Sherlock heres some possible reasons he is not posting any addresses:

a) Maybe he doesn't want to post any addresses because he doesn't want you to try and attack/hack/stalk his home/work locations given it was rumored the coins were stolen from a home office.

b) He just wants to piss you off seeing as your such an arrogant, disruptive asshole to the dgc and many other altcoin communities.

c) He is rich enough to absorb the loss and has moved on and already rebought his stolen coins

Lets make it clear to everyone here how stupid this whole thread is. Baritus could have sold all the donated DGC he got last year for CAve shares when dgc hit 0.0009 and did a runner so why in the world would he dump 500k recently at 0.0001?? Completely illogical. At the very worst we are talking about the possibility of a guy dumping 500k of his OWN coins at a rock bottom price. Once again this makes no sense.

On the soliciting funds guff, do you not realise it actually costs money to host/develop websites, services and servers?  Add to that future marketing costs etc and of course he is going to ask for investment/donations. Time will prove your wrong.

The way I see it is you have some personal vendetta against Baritus hence all these stupid threads, I mean you did threaten to try and run him out of the cryptocoin world so it kind of proves my theory correct.

Either way why do you even give a shit its not like you care or would do anything constructive with the addresses even if they were supplied. You can keep bitching/whining all you like but if you had half a brain you would realise that after 100+ times of asking the same thing your probably not going to get an answer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 18, 2014, 08:21:55 PM
bitcointalk is the 4chan of crypto forums.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 18, 2014, 06:59:05 PM
this thread is still on going huh...so many tears
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 18, 2014, 11:44:42 AM
But you didn't answer the question either, why won't he post the addresses.

~BCX~

Perhaps he doesn't like being told what to do by some 'anonymous' person on the internet.

or he and you are avoiding being held "accountable".. google it Wink
and YES you should be held accountable when your responsible for peoples money with various public services like exchanges and coins etc.
we the user are not the leaders ARE !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 18, 2014, 11:41:56 AM
Issuing threats regarding burns to people or property is against the law in Panama.  You have been reported to the Panamanian police.  They already had a file open!

What does any of that have to do with Baritus burning his investors by selling off $30,000 USD of his coins while campaigning for funding money?

~BCX~
What does anything you have to say have to do with any verifiable proof? Its all speculation and FUD. More to the point how many times are you allowed to spam the same nonsense over and over again and not just in this thread either. Any mods want to answer that one?

which would have been cleared long ago by simply posting an address.. why is that too much to ask for ?
if you claim to have 30k worth of coins roughly stolen and you could verify it happened then why not ?
And posting the address could even maybe help get the coins back (or prove his guilt)
Lets not forget we all know this "i was hacked" routine is used a lot in crypto to simply rip people off
so that frames this stories perspective rather well and lends a lot of weight to what BCX has been saying.

FUD ?
I think your one of the dumbest guys on the forum.. OR your the one playing games and trying to cause a diversion etc.
any one with a brain can see what is going down.. attacking him makes Baritus look worse and you even worse than Baritus lol

It never ceases to amaze me how sleazy and scammy people up the ante in crypto
and how unbelievably stupid the defense they put up for it all gets.
It really is amusing as hell.. nothing but clowns piling out of a car lol

-- This message brought to you by the Spoetnik Foundation™ --

Well well look what the cat dragged in. All the answers your going to get have been given numerous times in this thread. No amount of whining or bitching is going to dig up anymore information. If there was it would have come to light by now. Everything up to this point is point is pure speculation. I've got no reason to doubt Baritus given his work so far for the DGC community so thanks anyway for your heartfelt concern. You want conspiracy and scam drama go look up Sharmbeck, Microcash or MCXNow threads involving lost/ripped off customer coins. Noone lost any coins on CAve.

Yeah ok whatever you say. If I'm dumb I suppose that makes you Albert Einstein then. You do realise that you are one of the most hated guys on the Crypto scene right? Yet you somehow find ways to sink that reputation to even newer lows. How many times have you been banned from Cryptsy or various other forums etc over the last couple of years with your crazy rants?

Let me present some of the geniuses finest work.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6272147

Pulitzer prize winning stuff there!  Grin Cheesy

and you comment in return cleared it all up  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
April 18, 2014, 11:12:13 AM
But you didn't answer the question either, why won't he post the addresses.

~BCX~

Perhaps he doesn't like being told what to do by some 'anonymous' person on the internet.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
April 18, 2014, 11:00:09 AM

By posting the addresses he divulges nothing that isn't there already and it would lead to the exact location of his "stolen" coins.

Which of course is what he is avoiding.

~BCX~

This is the part I don't get. The coins were dumped on Cryptsy so how will seeing where they ended up lead to anything ?

I bought a load of coins on Cryptsy so there's a good chance some of them ended up in one of my withdrawal addresses.

Like this one for example : DNCkZUY5pMgRZVwhCb7UqGNRfgLZMZzdbp

I often use the above address for moving coins around and transferring coins out of Cryptsy.

If you have any useful information why don't you just post what you have here for us all to see ?
April 18, 2014, 06:34:39 AM
Issuing threats regarding burns to people or property is against the law in Panama.  You have been reported to the Panamanian police.  They already had a file open!

~BCX~

which would have been cleared long ago by simply posting an address.. why is that too much to ask for ?
if you claim to have 30k worth of coins roughly stolen and you could verify it happened then why not ?
And posting the address could even maybe help get the coins back (or prove his guilt)
Lets not forget we all know this "i was hacked" routine is used a lot in crypto to simply rip people off
so that frames this stories perspective rather well and lends a lot of weight to what BCX has been saying.

FUD ?
I think your one of the dumbest guys on the forum.. OR your the one playing games and trying to cause a diversion etc.
any one with a brain can see what is going down.. attacking him makes Baritus look worse and you even worse than Baritus lol

Well well look what the cat dragged in. All the answers your going to get have been given numerous times in this thread. No amount of whining or bitching is going to dig up anymore information. If there was it would have come to light by now. Everything up to this point is point is pure speculation. I've got no reason to doubt Baritus given his work so far for the DGC community so thanks anyway for your heartfelt concern. You want conspiracy and scam drama go look up Sharmbeck, Microcash or MCXNow threads involving lost/ripped off customer coins. Noone lost any coins on CAve.

Yeah ok whatever you say. If I'm dumb I suppose that makes you Albert Einstein then. You do realise that you are one of the most hated guys on the Crypto scene right? Yet you somehow find ways to sink that reputation to even newer lows. How many times have you been banned from Cryptsy or various other forums etc over the last couple of years with your crazy rants?

Let me present some of the geniuses finest work.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6272147

Pulitzer prize winning stuff there!  Grin Cheesy

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 18, 2014, 05:30:33 AM

~BCX~

FUD ?

April 18, 2014, 02:00:05 AM

Oh noes,

Not the Panamanian Police....

ROFL and wetting my pants...

~BCX~

Keep laughing, theres only so many times you can play with fire before you get burnt. Good luck.

Lol your an idiot how is BCX playing with fire himself equal me threatening him. Good one sockpuppet. Heres your stupidest post of the day award.  Grin Cheesy

This thread must surely still be at the top of list of most read so keep the free DGC promo coming ladies.

Sorry Justice4All...sockpuppet is a banned word on Panamanian forums so I have also reported you again to the Panamanian police force.  They are already assembling a strike team. Good luck.

Oh how I would laugh if BCX got nailed by an investigation started by Panamanian police. Now that would be sweet karma! What you don't think they can refer complaints to other cybercrime units internationally if they wanted to? Way to go making fun of other countries law enforcement agencies, I'm sure thats going to take the heat down. Cheesy
April 18, 2014, 01:58:14 AM

~BCX~
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2014, 12:43:55 AM

Oh noes,

~BCX~

Keep laughing, theres only so many times you can play with fire before you get burnt. Good luck.

Lol your an idiot how is BCX playing with fire himself equal me threatening him. Good one sockpuppet. Heres your stupidest post of the day award.  Grin Cheesy

This thread must surely still be at the top of list of most read so keep the free DGC promo coming ladies.

Sorry Justice4All...sockpuppet is a banned word on Panamanian forums so I have also reported you again to the Panamanian police force.  They are already assembling a strike team. Good luck.
April 18, 2014, 12:24:29 AM

Oh noes,

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2014, 12:12:48 AM

Oh noes,

~BCX~

Issuing threats regarding burns to people or property is against the law in Panama.  You have been reported to the Panamanian police.  They already had a file open!
Pages:
Jump to: