Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 5. (Read 25999 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
April 17, 2014, 10:14:19 AM
People warned bartius was a scammer and no one listened. You've been bartiused

Oh lets take this post seriously, I mean its a noob first post and they can't even get Baritus' name correct. Obviously alot of research done there lol.

Since when does a scammer personally send everyones coins back over a couple of days during a websites extended downtime?? Lets remind the ill-informed here that Baritus has been developing DGC since May last year and has had plenty of time to cut and run when DGC was much higher. People seriously think he would dump 500k now at bottom and do a runner?? Some peoples stupidy is astounding. The OP and all the believers are wacko if they believe that. Next...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 17, 2014, 10:12:38 AM
I will repeat. HE fucking stole them.

The onus is on him if he wants to prove otherwise.

If he can't he should accept the fact that he is a scammer.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 17, 2014, 08:22:57 AM
People warned bartius was a scammer and no one listened. You've been bartiused
April 17, 2014, 05:23:18 AM
I don't remember Baritus ever backpeddling. Sure there was concern from alot of people though.

BTW you didn't answer Samson's question how much Digitalcoin you have? You have been mining it apparently. The price has almost doubled in the last day so surely that has to put some sort of smile on your smug face if you do actually hold some??

Here is a 5 page "Back Peddling" thread started by Baritus when DGC first launched. He challenged some newbie to destroy his coin trying to tout his brilliant security measures. When I decided to take on the challenge he had a sudden change of heart.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236731.5

I own a few DGC that I have mined while testing out several pools for vulnerabilities. There are quite a few in your top pools.

~BCX~

I don't see any backpeddling just him not inviting other people to attack dgc. His OP was to a guy claiming to be able to attack with a lowly hashrate.

Given you have a 'few' dgc why then are you continually stirring up trouble and repeating the same speculative BS over and over again? A smart person would want coins he is holding to go up in value not talk shit about them. Unless your just trying to buy cheap??

Anyway the more you and the other haters bump this thread the more it keeps dgc in the spotlight.  Grin

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 16, 2014, 09:46:56 PM
This thread now serves as a publicity generator for DGC

no problem..

dev pretended to be robbed and made off with the cash are you happy now ?
just because you believe that doesnt make it true
but i guess if its repeated often enough it becomes crypto myth
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 16, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

no problem..

dev pretended to be robbed and made off with the cash are you happy now ?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
April 16, 2014, 07:13:55 PM
What no love for SRC?  DGCs retarded brother needs love too.

Don't worry about SRC, lol.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

While we're at it: The official DGC thread you find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndgc-digitalcoin-multi-algo-masternodes-established-2013-209508

The DGC website: http://digitalcoin.co/

DGC forum outside Bitcointalk: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php

DGC at reddit reddington: http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin

What no love for SRC?  DGCs retarded brother needs love too.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2014, 06:38:43 PM

While we're at it: The official DGC thread you find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndgc-digitalcoin-multi-algo-masternodes-established-2013-209508

The DGC website: http://digitalcoin.co/

DGC forum outside Bitcointalk: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php

DGC at reddit reddington: http://www.reddit.com/r/digitalcoin
legendary
April 16, 2014, 08:41:56 AM
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
April 16, 2014, 08:38:35 AM
Excuse me for being blunt...

Not calling anyone out, but if you digitalcoin zealots could just chill for a minute maybe these other folks wouldn't be so inclined to call you out on everything you say.  It's obvious how strongly you feel about the coin, but geeze don't keep adding fuel to the fire.

BCX, if you have the ability and skill to attempt to damage DGC then you definitely could help it.  Maybe you should consider the positive impact you could have and offer your help (genuinely) instead of offering to hurt.  I'm in no position to welcome you into their community with open arms, but a strong supporter would be good for the DGC project, and others may think so as well.  From a novice perspective all the DGC material looks to be well done (website, wallets, forum) and this coin appears to have potential, so if nothing else maybe there's some profit to be made.

Finally, this thread has gone so far passed the original topic, and everyone has beat it to death.  There's plenty here for anyone to draw thier own conclusions regarding the topic, and new folks like myself shouldn't have to wade through even more BS.  Do the newbie a favor and lock this thread finally.

BTW, I really am a genuine newbie.  Don't ask me to prove it.  Look me up in a few weeks and you'll see more from me.  Now that I've taken the plunge and started to post I'll stick around and post more.

TT
April 15, 2014, 10:35:42 PM
DGC had no drama whatsoever before this little artificially inflated ordeal. 

Well then obviously you haven't been around since the beginning. In the beginning Baritus made some bullshit statements about Digitalcoin being bullet proof, rock solid blah blah blah and made a challenge to newbie to attack the coin.

When I volunteered to take on the task, the back peddling was epic for a few post.

~BCX~

It IS rock solid, since when has it been forked unlike other coins such as FTC or WDC for example? This is despite numerous reported unsuccessful attempts. I don't remember Baritus ever backpeddling. Sure there was concern from alot of people though.

BTW you didn't answer Samson's question how much Digitalcoin you have? You have been mining it apparently. The price has almost doubled in the last day so surely that has to put some sort of smile on your smug face if you do actually hold some??
legendary
April 15, 2014, 08:56:48 PM
DGC had no drama whatsoever before this little artificially inflated ordeal.  

Well then obviously you haven't been around since the beginning. In the beginning Baritus made some bullshit statements about Digitalcoin being bullet proof, rock solid blah blah blah and made a challenge to newbie to attack the coin.

When I volunteered to take on the task, the back peddling was epic for a few post.

~BCX~

You're right, I haven't. I joined sometime in summer last year because I was getting pissed at whales manipulating the litecoin price like crazy and I don't mine coins at diff 800+ (besides Btc maybe). It doesn't take much anyone needs to say for you to show up on the scene and ruin everyone's party. And look, DGC is pretty solid after all. The fact you take an interest in DGC alone is enough for me stay all in DGC.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 08:49:50 PM
Meh, ancient history.

BCX : Do you own any DGC at all ?
legendary
April 15, 2014, 07:53:08 PM
Funny, now I'm the one being challanged? You people are brutal.

Yes, I'm a real person, in no way affiliated with baritus or DGC or any other crypto currency for that matter. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on regarding this technology because I believe it will be disruptive on the same level as radio or the telephone.  I have posted on other forums but never on this one just because I don't usually have much to say.  I just came here to read this thread and judge for myself if the main DGC dev is a fraud or not before I bought too much more.

I said nothing that I expect to be taken as credible, just opinions, and I have no interest in rising your ire, BCX. In fact you're obviously very intelligent and I for one have no interest in being the object of your ill intent.  

That said, this whole issue and all the mean things you and others have said about this guy (or girl maybe?) just finally prompted me to say something. Sort of like the way someone may feel when they see a group of thugs harassing a guy on the street. All this slamming kind of makes me want to stick up for this person, especially since he has the dignity to stay out of it for the most part.

I never liked Bill Clinton until people wanted to hang him for messing around with the intern.

By the way, I'm not a Clinton supporter in disguise either.

In any case, I'm comfortable that baritus isn't a crook or scam artist, and I'll keep buying DGC.

TT

DGC had no drama whatsoever before this little artificially inflated ordeal. In fact, other currencies that were purely pump and dumps with billions of coins, which had either a huge premine or instamine, or conveniently generated 80% of its coinbase in the first months with everyone just weeks late to the party getting screwed over - all those were more successful than DGC these past months. Luckily, some of those scam coins have lost momentum after a while.

Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of people aren't looking for virtues but just a way to make quick money. And this is why it doesn't matter if BCX is onto something here or not. If fairness and ethics were relevant in cryptoland, DGC would have been among the top ten coins since last summer already. But it isn't. DGC's most valuable asset is its fairness, speed, an active dev and a relatively small but extremely dedicated community. Precisely due to it solid foundation it is attractive for long-term miners. But will much or any of this decide whether it'll be a success? Doubtful. Yet, the opposite is true also. What really counts are numbers and the chance of making a profit. DGC has much more profit potential than litecoin while being constantly further developed.

I'm here exactly because the dev is extremely open to ideas of the community that I would almost call it democratic. He gets things done properly, even if it takes a few months longer sometimes. I hope DGC has a great future because I couldn't find many other solid altcoins out there that are worth my time.
legendary
April 15, 2014, 07:24:47 PM

Yes, I'm a real person, in no way affiliated with baritus or DGC or any other crypto currency for that matter. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on regarding this technology because I believe it will be disruptive on the same level as radio or the telephone.  I have posted on other forums but never on this one just because I don't usually have much to say.  I just came here to read this thread and judge for myself if the main DGC dev is a fraud or not before I bought too much more.

I said nothing that I expect to be taken as credible, just opinions, and I have no interest in rising your ire, BCX. In fact you're obviously very intelligent and I for one have no interest in being the object of your ill intent. 

That said, this whole issue and all the mean things you and others have said about this guy (or girl maybe?) just finally prompted me to say something. Sort of like the way someone may feel when they see a group of thugs harassing a guy on the street. All this slamming kind of makes me want to stick up for this person, especially since he has the dignity to stay out of it for the most part.

I never liked Bill Clinton until people wanted to hang him for messing around with the intern.

In any case, I'm comfortable that baritus isn't a crook or scam artist, and I'll keep buying DGC.

TT

BCX is just trolling, I believe it's one of his hobbies.

If the truth was known he's probably buying DGC in large quantities right about now.
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
April 15, 2014, 07:14:59 PM

Yes, I'm a real person, in no way affiliated with baritus or DGC or any other crypto currency for that matter. I've been reading everything I can get my hands on regarding this technology because I believe it will be disruptive on the same level as radio or the telephone.  I have posted on other forums but never on this one just because I don't usually have much to say.  I just came here to read this thread and judge for myself if the main DGC dev is a fraud or not before I bought too much more.

TT
legendary
April 15, 2014, 03:04:05 PM
This is a crazy thread.  Came here to try and understand all the fuss over what may have happended with regard to this supposed theft, and I still don't understand much except that some people have way more time to speculate and write about their speculations than I do.

I don't really care if the coins were stolen or not, and I don't see why it matters enough for all the chatter over it.  Likewise baritus isn't asking for help in uncovering the thief, so makes sense that he's not responding to all this nonsense.

One thing for everyone who seems so bent on him proving the theft:

Once my son used my cc to pay for games and other stuff online. If a lynch mob started screaming for me to prove he did it, I'm sorry but id have to let them hang me instead of him.

I don't know baritus at all, but I wish him luck.

Keep up the good work baritus and stay strong!

A one post newbie whose only and first post is pro Baritus in an obscure and buried thread.

Yep, totally credible LOL

~BCX~

It looks like any time over the last week or two and in fact right now is a good time to buy DGC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 15, 2014, 01:34:52 PM
This thread is retarded.

this thread is good because it raises awareness for cryptocurrency and brings more people in.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2014, 01:23:41 PM
This is a crazy thread.  Came here to try and understand all the fuss over what may have happended with regard to this supposed theft, and I still don't understand much except that some people have way more time to speculate and write about their speculations than I do.

I don't really care if the coins were stolen or not, and I don't see why it matters enough for all the chatter over it.  Likewise baritus isn't asking for help in uncovering the thief, so makes sense that he's not responding to all this nonsense.

One thing for everyone who seems so bent on him proving the theft:

Once my son used my cc to pay for games and other stuff online. If a lynch mob started screaming for me to prove he did it, I'm sorry but id have to let them hang me instead of him.

I don't know baritus at all, but I wish him luck.

Keep up the good work baritus and stay strong!

LOL Great first post.  Whose puppet account are you?? 

It's important to know if the coins were stolen as claimed or if that is yet another lie from Big B.  Why is that important you ask?  Because if your lead Dev is a pattern liar (they are starting to add up) then that is bad for community and investor trust.
Pages:
Jump to: