Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official) - page 12. (Read 104454 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 09, 2012, 04:38:42 PM
I still don't get what point MNW was trying to prove.

I didn't lose anything; MNW gained a scammer tag. And added fuel to the already overwhelming pirate discussion.

I kind of suspected he'd never pay (I had my doubts from the beginning but when he lifted his original BTC10,000 limit I started to seriously doubt his intention to pay when he loses).

My feelings too.

Did you bet with him?

Yeah, 1000BTC.

Yeah whatever bent pony troll

Umm... ok? look at Hexadecibel's bet. 1000BTC.

I usually state when I'm trolling.
September 09, 2012, 04:29:06 PM

I didn't lose anything; MNW gained a scammer tag. And added fuel to the already overwhelming pirate discussion.

I kind of suspected he'd never pay (I had my doubts from the beginning but when he lifted his original BTC10,000 limit I started to seriously doubt his intention to pay when he loses).

My feelings too.

Did you bet with him?

Yeah, 1000BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
September 09, 2012, 04:28:19 PM

My feelings too.

Did you bet with him?
September 09, 2012, 04:27:43 PM

My feelings too.
September 09, 2012, 04:25:28 PM

Did you bet with him?
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
September 09, 2012, 04:21:11 PM

September 09, 2012, 04:18:46 PM
http://www.bitcoin2012.com/speakers

Matthew N. Wright is a serial entrepreneur living in South Korea, and quit all non-Bitcoin related work to found the Digital Commerce Advancement Organization, the largest Bitcoin business incubator. He co-founded DialCoin, Bitcoin Magazine, BeyondBanks, Safebit, BitcoinMall, ElletSys, and the Bitcoin Association of Korea, offering bi-lingual informational, business integration and translation services. He currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of Bitcoin Magazine.

Achievement unlocked for Matthew Neal Wright.
http://www.facebook.com/matthew.n.wright

Come on guys, you cannot miss up on this conference. Cheesy

I sure hope all the attendies at the conference boo him off the stage for the scummy fuck he is.

This one going to be a memorable conference, that's for sure...

Someone needs to record  it. I can just hear the "get off the stage you fucker!" comments...lol

Lol, please record and post this.  That is if he isn't removed from the list of speakers after this scam.

Also, I now know that the N. stands for Neal.  I actually thought it stood for Not.

Here's an interesting tidbit: If you take "Matthew Neal Wright" and anagramize the hell out of it, you get "Megawatt Then Whirl" which sounds very close to that idea you had an hour ago that somehow disappeared.

Richard Whitely (now deceased from pneumonia) would be proud of you, as his family were he went out on a 9 letter word!
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
https://cryptassist.io
September 09, 2012, 04:17:08 PM
Matthew just bounced with 800+k USD.  To claim otherwise is to claim that he wouldn't have taken payment had he won.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
September 09, 2012, 04:13:13 PM

Matthew N. Wright is a serial entrepreneur living in South Korea, and quit all non-Bitcoin related work to found the Digital Commerce Advancement Organization, the largest Bitcoin business incubator. He co-founded DialCoin, Bitcoin Magazine, BeyondBanks, Safebit, BitcoinMall, ElletSys, and the Bitcoin Association of Korea, offering bi-lingual informational, business integration and translation services. He currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of Bitcoin Magazine.

I sure hope all the attendies at the conference boo him off the stage for the scummy fuck he is.

Someone needs to record  it. I can just hear the "get off the stage you fucker!" comments...lol

Lol, please record and post this.  That is if he isn't removed from the list of speakers after this scam.

Also, I now know that the N. stands for Neal.  I actually thought it stood for Not.

Here's an interesting tidbit: If you take "Matthew Neal Wright" and anagramize the hell out of it, you get "Megawatt Then Whirl" which sounds very close to that idea you had an hour ago that somehow disappeared.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 09, 2012, 04:07:16 PM

edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
September 09, 2012, 04:03:32 PM

Did anything ever come from that? It seems to have died a particularily lackluster death.

I wondered that myself, and I was even a contestant. I resigned, along with a few other people as I had become occupied.

I'm sorry to say Satoshi Superstars was indeed a flop. A couple of contestants didn't reply to any correspondence once the contest teams were assembled and the contest was officially underway, a few more contestants dropped out, and only three or four of the remaining contestants really put in any effort at all toward completing the first task.

Maybe one day I'll relaunch it, but for now the it's taking a backseat to my other endeavors.
September 09, 2012, 04:02:41 PM
September Bitcoin news: Positive news this month in the online hard to trace digital currency a high profile fucktard fucked a whole lotta fuckwits for 88% less than the previous month. Figures;

Amount high Profile Bitcoin figures scammed other Bitcoin users for relative to all the Bitcoins in existence:

August: >5%
September: <1%

I predict there's going to be a rally off the back of these positive figures!!!

Vladimar if you're reading this you can see I've got the skills and yes I want Matthews old job.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 09, 2012, 03:38:59 PM
Bitcoiners I saw that post before it was deleted....LOL! Roll Eyes

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 09, 2012, 03:38:28 PM
Bitcoiners I saw that post before it was deleted....LOL! Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!
September 09, 2012, 03:26:42 PM

Did anything ever come from that? It seems to have died a particularily lackluster death.

I wondered that myself, and I was even a contestant. I resigned, along with a few other people as I had become occupied.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
September 09, 2012, 03:15:28 PM

Activity: 784
September 09, 2012, 03:14:21 PM
What does this have to do with the magazine?  Shuldn't that be judged separately?....

I ordered it a while ago and if i like it; ill subscribe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
September 09, 2012, 03:10:32 PM
http://www.satoshisuperstars.com/

EDIT: individuals should explain their relationship to MNW on behalf of their own reputation
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
September 09, 2012, 03:09:46 PM
I just counted at least 10 (maybe more) active threads about MNW.

Unbelievable.

This is what happens when the price of bitcoin stabilizes.

The natives get restless.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 09, 2012, 03:05:35 PM
For those that think Matthew won't pay, I'm giving 1:1 odds that within one day of the end of the 2012 Bitcoin Conference in London Matthew N Wright will have payed back everyone he owes BTC to. I will accept up to 10,000 in bets, no escrow required. Don't say I won't pay you; I totally will. Any takers?

Yes I bet you -10,000 BTC.

Accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: