Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official) - page 15. (Read 104454 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 09, 2012, 01:51:34 PM
I know yeah? Another fail Matthew. Fucking hilarious. So funny because you think you're witty and smart but in fact you're just like Atlas...needy and whiney for attention.

How much did you lose in the bet again ? ....and how much did you have invested in Pirate ?

Much less than you...how much did you have with that guy named "PIRATEAT40"?

Do tell... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
September 09, 2012, 01:50:09 PM
I know yeah? Another fail Matthew. Fucking hilarious. So funny because you think you're witty and smart but in fact you're just like Atlas...needy and whiney for attention.

How much did you lose in the bet again ? ....and how much did you have invested in Pirate ?
legendary
September 09, 2012, 01:48:27 PM
100% ROI != [Pay 20 BTC to some address]

Agreed, also, US Law looks at intent as much as exact wording.

"I did not have sexual relations with THAT WOMAN"

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2012, 01:46:13 PM

Agreed, also, US Law looks at intent as much as exact wording.

"I did not have sexual relations with THAT WOMAN"
legendary
September 09, 2012, 01:37:22 PM
What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes

Curious, is there a way to silence his account forever?

Seems Matthew is more of a detriment to bitcoin than a help. He has good ideas but his own ego gets the best of him and ends up hurting others and their businesses (as we will likely see). He needs to be silenced  in my opinion.

Yes! That's the spirit! We need full on government enforcement! Arrest him! Theymos says he's a scammer, so it must be worth a good life sentence in prison! ROFL.

You guys crack me up. The next few weeks of regular posting on the forums is going to be a riot. I look forward to it.

Not even sure what you're talking about. Once again you're mind has gotten the best of you.

You sure showed us all a lesson...lol....not sure what that is...but perhaps it's that you cant be trusted.

Keep telling yourself that you will always approve of your recent actions. I tend to disagree. You've contradicted your own statements on so many levels and also in your actions. I hope no one does business with you or businesses you associate yourself with. That will be a part of my account for a long time to come.

You didnt have to do the bet but obviously you needed attention. Sad...such a sad little boy.

LOL!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
September 09, 2012, 01:35:37 PM
What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes

Oh come now. Theymos allows ponzi schemes on the forum, then gets miffed when people don't read the bet their agreeing to in my thread? The double standard is twice as hilarious as the "scammer" tag. I'll wear it with pride. Remember, remember, the 9th of September. (And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)
Come on Matthew, your interpretation of your OP is horseshit. I was wondering how you would justify not paying, but this is just weak.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
September 09, 2012, 01:35:14 PM
What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes.  

Oh come now. Theymos allows ponzi schemes on the forum, then gets miffed when people don't read the bet their agreeing to in my thread? The double standard is twice as hilarious as the "scammer" tag. I'll wear it with pride. Remember, remember, the 9th of September. (And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)

People did read the terms of your bet.  You failed to honor them.  

If you are sure your flawed interpretation is accurate why not agree to arbitration:
https://judge.me

I will happily pay the arbitration fee for both sides. 
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
September 09, 2012, 01:35:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
September 09, 2012, 01:34:52 PM
What a fucking clown. Good job dicking over pirate debt holders even more by allowing them to "hedge" with a fraudulent bet you never intended to pay. Good job on teaching those guys a lesson  Roll Eyes.  

Btw good job proving Atlas right about you and the bet.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2012, 01:34:47 PM
Is there a psychologist on this board who can give us a professional diagnosis on MNW?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
September 09, 2012, 01:34:17 PM
Remember, remember, the 9th of September. (And to everyone who dared to say that people were "stupid" and "ruining bitcoin" by investing into Pirate, you may now eat your socks for complaining about losing this bet)

That's the problem.... We didn't lose this bet.  
legendary
September 09, 2012, 01:34:08 PM

I still think your account should be silenced forever. And all subsequent ones just like Atlas. Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
September 09, 2012, 01:33:25 PM

Seems Matthew is more of a detriment to bitcoin than a help. He has good ideas but his own ego gets the best of him and ends up hurting others and their businesses (as we will likely see). He needs to be silenced  in my opinion.

Yes! That's the spirit! We need full on government enforcement! Arrest him! Theymos says he's a scammer, so it must be worth a good life sentence in prison! ROFL.

You guys crack me up. The next few weeks of regular posting on the forums is going to be a riot. I look forward to it.
legendary
September 09, 2012, 01:32:52 PM
I'm looking forward to see you in London, Matthew.

Me too! I'll be happy to sign anything you want too.

Public appearance. Perhaps people should bring tomatoes and other vegetables.

I sure hope people who are listening to you speak out you for the liar and scammer you are.
September 09, 2012, 01:32:18 PM

legendary
September 09, 2012, 01:31:36 PM

September 09, 2012, 01:30:29 PM
I'm looking forward to see you in London, Matthew.

Me too! I'll be happy to sign anything you want too.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
September 09, 2012, 01:28:28 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 09, 2012, 01:21:25 PM
Speaking of which, Matthew still appears to be showing up as Hero Member as well as a Scammer. theymos, is it possible to fix that or is it baked into the forum software somehow?

I can't easily remove that without modifying his post count.

Yes, but at least give him the scammer avatar.

There is no scammer avatar that is just something made up by one scammer as a some kind of insane badge of honor.

Ah, I see.  Well Matt needs to be banned for this then.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
September 09, 2012, 01:19:48 PM
Speaking of which, Matthew still appears to be showing up as Hero Member as well as a Scammer. theymos, is it possible to fix that or is it baked into the forum software somehow?

I can't easily remove that without modifying his post count.

Yes, but at least give him the scammer avatar.

There is no scammer avatar that is just something made up by one scammer as a some kind of insane badge of honor.
Pages:
Jump to: