Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 10. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Still no chance of a bounty campaign?
Activity: 185
Will you invite more advisors to your team?

Good question. Anyone you guys are trying to get on board?

Anyone from Disledger around?
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Can someone please clarify ?

When, DCL tokens are more like license to use the technology and this technology can scale to handle multiple transactions per second, As a investor, how the token price will appreciate ? Is it only, if the technology becomes very hot on the market and everyone wants to use this technology ? or is DCL only for people who wants to use this technology for their applications ?

Both of these should be reasons for token appreciation.
I think the last I saw ETH was limited to 20/second? Yours is so much faster because it doesn't have to be confirmed by a bunch of unrelated users right? It's just confirmed by the parties involved manually?
If only there was a technical paper describing the technology and how it worked that we could reference...

Must say that their technical white paper was explicit enough even for me to grasp what they're doing. And I'm far from tech-minded.

Good question. Anyone you guys are trying to get on board?
Activity: 248
I think the last I saw ETH was limited to 20/second? Yours is so much faster because it doesn't have to be confirmed by a bunch of unrelated users right? It's just confirmed by the parties involved manually?
If only there was a technical paper describing the technology and how it worked that we could reference...

As well as someone here to confirm my interpretation of such a paper, perhaps someone who even wrote it??
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Is there a particular legal firm you have been going through?
Activity: 378
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Activity: 756
can you ELI5 what exactly this does? I understand that it keeps track of transactions using blockchain, but isn't it offline? How do transactions get confirmed that way?

Am I way off?
Activity: 770
Do you guys have a slack or only telegram?

We have had people ask about building private messaging systems with DisLedger proving that the messages hadn't been altered. It would be a modern version of a notary public and certified-mail system. That would be a situation where individuals would run DisLedger's technology directly.

Did anything come of people coming to you for this in particular?

They just have been looking at the idea for a few weeks, so hopefully they will go ahead and build something out.

Sounds like it has potential, I hope they decide to work on it. Can you disclose the company behind that?
What users do you wish to target? Give me an example of your stereotypical customer.

DisLedger is designed for permissioned networks that deal with sensitive or financial information. Our customers need high speed processing and complete privacy of their data.

So we deal with large enterprise customers like banks, financial institutions, stock markets, etc. Because we can now offer the DisLedger technology on a per-transaction basis as opposed to a large, upfront license fee, we are expanding support for small and medium sized companies now too.

That's to be expected I suppose. As long as the right people know about it, it doesn't really matter if the general public does.
Activity: 248
Again same over and over again, Fast,Safe,Secure okay, we have already many coins like that why we need another coin like this?

Because DisLedger is unlike any other technology out there.

Every other DLT implementation is just a minor modification of Bitcoin's blockchain. DisLedger is completely different.

If you could only give one simple sentence as to how DisLedger is different, what would you say?
Yeah not that i'm hating on this Coin but i think that it's better to invest in already established Privacy Coins like Monero,Zcash,Cloak or ONIONS team are very active.

Thanks, yes there is some interesting technology out there. 

We're focused on the enterprise scale customers that need high speed (hundreds of thousands of transactions per second) which really differentiates us.

No one else come close to our speed.

Activity: 126
Again same over and over again, Fast,Safe,Secure okay, we have already many coins like that why we need another coin like this?

Every other DLT implementation is just a minor modification of Bitcoin's blockchain. DisLedger is completely different.

If you could only give one simple sentence as to how DisLedger is different, what would you say?
Yeah not that i'm hating on this Coin but i think that it's better to invest in already established Privacy Coins like Monero,Zcash,Cloak or ONIONS team are very active.

Thanks, yes there is some interesting technology out there. 

We're focused on the enterprise scale customers that need high speed (hundreds of thousands of transactions per second) which really differentiates us.

No one else come close to our speed.

Activity: 126

We have had people ask about building private messaging systems with DisLedger proving that the messages hadn't been altered. It would be a modern version of a notary public and certified-mail system. That would be a situation where individuals would run DisLedger's technology directly.

They just have been looking at the idea for a few weeks, so hopefully they will go ahead and build something out.

If anyone has an idea for a system and wants to get some feedback, send a note to [email protected]
Activity: 192

Been looking at this more for the last few hours. I must say I am impressed.

Pages:
Jump to: