Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 9. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How are the advisors getting compensated?

Those contractual arrangements would be private.

Okay. I understand your hesitancy to disclose something like that.
Activity: 126
Do you guys plan to bring in anymore advisors?

Not during the token sale but there are some capital markets, payments and finance experts that we’d like to have onboard longterm.

That's interesting, any specific companies you're eye-balling?

We've been talking with Intel, Mastercard and SAP for a long time so have those pretty well covered. Next we'll be looking for executives, investors, and board members that have connections in other, similar companies.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Not during the token sale but there are some capital markets, payments and finance experts that we’d like to have onboard longterm.

That's interesting, any specific companies you're eye-balling?
Interesting idea. The project has a good future

Thanks, yes we're really excited about the technology!
Does this still count as distributed if each ledger is kept by only two sides? It's distributed to just two sides? I know each side can have as many pairs as he wants, but still...

Yes it is still distributed... the difference is it is not massively redundant like a blockchain.

Think of DisLedger's distribution as a network of pairs of ledgers, instead of one ledger that is copied on every node. Every DisLedger node is unique as it only contains the data for its transactions.

But this massive redundancy also makes it auditable. So you're definitely losing this property, right?

The way we arrange the data actually makes audit much easier. The complete replication on all nodes is an artifact of bitcoin that is completely unnecessary in a permissioned network. It adds cost and cyber risk so it’s actually a big negative.

Those contractual arrangements would be private.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Does this still count as distributed if each ledger is kept by only two sides? It's distributed to just two sides? I know each side can have as many pairs as he wants, but still...

Yes it is still distributed... the difference is it is not massively redundant like a blockchain.

Think of DisLedger's distribution as a network of pairs of ledgers, instead of one ledger that is copied on every node. Every DisLedger node is unique as it only contains the data for its transactions.

But this massive redundancy also makes it auditable. So you're definitely losing this property, right?
Activity: 248
Do you guys have a slack or only telegram?

Can't find a link to the slack?

They only use Telegram. Slack has too many scammers anyway.
Activity: 392
Do you guys have a slack or only telegram?

Can't find a link to the slack?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Interesting idea. The project has a good future
Activity: 378

Thanks for taking the time to come answer.

Activity: 185
I think the last I saw ETH was limited to 20/second? Yours is so much faster because it doesn't have to be confirmed by a bunch of unrelated users right? It's just confirmed by the parties involved manually?
If only there was a technical paper describing the technology and how it worked that we could reference...

Must say that their technical white paper was explicit enough even for me to grasp what they're doing. And I'm far from tech-minded.

I'm glad the whitepaper was clear enough to understand. It's hard for us to know if we are over-explaining, or under-explaining the technology since we are  so close to the topic.

Happy to explain any of the concepts further, sorry it's been crazy with meetings over the last few days.

Is there a particular legal firm you have been going through?

We used Debevoise & Plimpton for our token sale legal review, and Morrison & Foerster does our patents.
Still no chance of a bounty campaign?

I think if they were going to have a bounty campaign they would have already done it.
Pages:
Jump to: