Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 5. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You won’t sell my personal information when I register right?
Activity: 22
Try the Demonstration System even on your iPhone it's incredibly fast!

http://www.DisLedger.com/iPhone_text.jpg

OMG That is the fastest blockchain ever! Almost 1,000 times faster than Ethereum!

I like how the app shows all the hashes so you can tell it is actually working right
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Try the Demonstration System even on your iPhone it's incredibly fast!

What is your relationship with Alluminate.io?

They are advisors to DisLedger and their technical staff works on our token sale contract code.

They must be pretty important to Disledger then. What made you decide to go with them for your token sale contract code?

Yes they are great partners. We had a series of meetings to talk about everything from business development to in-depth DLT technical issues.

Alluminate's existing code base gave us a great place to start for our specific contract.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

They are advisors to DisLedger and their technical staff works on our token sale contract code.

They must be pretty important to Disledger then. What made you decide to go with them for your token sale contract code?

Don't forget that the DisLedger Token Sale ends on October 31st

Register now to participate!

There are descriptions of the technology, whitepapers and details on the token sale. Here's the direct link to the registration form.

So close to the end. How has the sale gone so far? As projected?

We've met our goals for publicity and are now running in the same leagues as R3, Digital Assets so that's been phenomenal.

But we really want to expand our developer base. So we're hoping that we'll get more folks from the DLT technical community trying the technology during these next few days.

Activity: 248

There are descriptions of the technology, whitepapers and details on the token sale. Here's the direct link to the registration form.

So close to the end. How has the sale gone so far? As projected?

Yes but when you catch a big one it'll feed you forever!

I'll agree with that lol. Best of luck!

Thanks so much!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Yes but when you catch a big one it'll feed you forever!

I'll agree with that lol. Best of luck!
Have you guys made any videos going over Disledger?

Hi Mike Boutwell did a short introduction to DisLedger and then a few days later he did an interview with Dan Conner the Founder of DisLedger.

That's cool, Dan said you can easily get 5,000 transactions per second on an Iphone. You guys are planning on working through mobile?

It’s not the primary way systems will be built, but it is supported. The Demonstration runs locally on your mobile devices or laptop and still does 4-5,000 transactions per second!

Most companies will use cloud processing and storage, or will use their own data center with private servers.  DisLedger supports any combination.

Activity: 476

Hi Mike Boutwell did a short introduction to DisLedger and then a few days later he did an interview with Dan Conner the Founder of DisLedger.

That's cool, Dan said you can easily get 5,000 transactions per second on an Iphone. You guys are planning on working through mobile?
Activity: 185

Nice, I appreciate it.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I think they're just a partner.
Activity: 378
Activity: 185
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?

Sure below is a high-level description then go to www.DisLedger.com for more information about the token sale.

As a summary, DisLedger is a low level architecture that creates shared Counterparty Ledgers (CLs) between organizations. The CLs use standard cryptographic hashing and signatures, but only the counterparties validate the transactions. We record the 'concurrence' of the actual parties instead of having the crowd provide 'consensus'. This means the data is kept completely private and the processing is orders of magnitude faster than blockchain-based DLTs.

Each organization aggregates all of their CLs into a single Prime Ledger that shows the real-time balances of all its assets.

We distribute the data in a mesh of Counterparty Ledgers as opposed to a massively redundant blockchain with everyone's data commingled in one dataset.

There's more information in whitepaper and slides at:
Technical whitepaper
Slide deck

Activity: 50
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Pages:
Jump to: