Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 12. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
That's right, DisLedger controls the technology and we're able to license it globally

Owning one of the two distributed ledger technologies (Blockchain and DisLedger) gives us an incredibly strong position!

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Can you link to some information technology research where someone from the Disledger team had played a part?

Hi DisLedger has had research published by Cambridge University in their Blockchain Research Report, and by consulting company KPMG in their Consensus Research Report

Learn more on DisLedger's website

Haha, Cambridge brings be bad memories, of rejection. Good job on the research though!

Thanks, we found it helpful to inform educators and researchers about the architecture.

The only problem was KPMG's graphic erroneously makes it look like R3 and DisLedger both use Concurrence.

But DisLedger's approach is a much cleaner and more efficient design than R3's.

I hope you get those patents fast, there should already be eyes on your tech, that try to copy it.

Thanks! Luckily the way patents work is based off when the application is filed. For us that is early 2016 which is way before anyone else!

Wow, that's awesome. You guys will completely own this type of ledger for years to come if I understand patent law correctly.
Do you have great security experts in the team? It seems to be something mandatory for the "totally private" part, which might take quite a time to achieve.

Yes we do!

And the design is "private by default" which is a great selling point for our clients that have to worry about data privacy regulations.

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Do you have great security experts in the team? It seems to be something mandatory for the "totally private" part, which might take quite a time to achieve.
Activity: 248
Today Deutsche Bank invited DisLedger to join their 'Blockchain Business Solution Accelerator'.

Even more recognition by a global financial institution for DisLedger's technology!

You might want to overstaff your company from the start. It seems very likely to expand rapidly, I don't think you'll have things going slowly.
Ha! Not you shouldn't at all, intellectual property protection is complicated.  We have a great law firm that takes care of the hard stuff for us.
Activity: 378
I'm feel ashamed. How did I not even know this. Patents make a lot more sense now.
Can you link to some information technology research where someone from the Disledger team had played a part?

Hi DisLedger has had research published by Cambridge University in their Blockchain Research Report, and by consulting company KPMG in their Consensus Research Report

Haha, Cambridge brings be bad memories, of rejection. Good job on the research though!

Thanks, we found it helpful to inform educators and researchers about the architecture.

The only problem was KPMG's graphic erroneously makes it look like R3 and DisLedger both use Concurrence.

I hope you get those patents fast, there should already be eyes on your tech, that try to copy it.

Thanks! Luckily the way patents work is based off when the application is filed. For us that is early 2016 which is way before anyone else!

Today Deutsche Bank invited DisLedger to join their 'Blockchain Business Solution Accelerator'.

Even more recognition by a global financial institution for DisLedger's technology!

Being a business accelerator, it means that they might actually fund you too, right? Also offer logistical support, maybe business cooperation...

Activity: 248

We have patents-pending on the technology and we take our intellectual property protection very seriously. Organizations find it better to just use our tokens than to worry about patent infringement.

In this case, it seems that it would have been more safe to wait for the patents to be actually approved. A lot of organizations will want to use this technology asap. Are you getting the patents worldwide, or just for US?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Am I right to suspect that Ripple wouldn't want this to succeed?

Yes we've talked to Ripple about the technology and it worried them.

They have a very limited capability and after all these years of trying they still haven't been able to cut into SWIFT's market share.

DisLedger handles the same types of payments that Ripple does, but also can do massive numbers of IOT micropayments that Ripple cannot, and DisLedger supports capital markets clearing and settlement.

Interesting. But all those micropayments would have to be between a few sides, right? You can't have too many sides transacting just a bit.

Yes we've talked to Ripple about the technology and it worried them.

They have a very limited capability and after all these years of trying they still haven't been able to cut into SWIFT's market share.

DisLedger handles the same types of payments that Ripple does, but also can do massive numbers of IOT micropayments that Ripple cannot, and DisLedger supports capital markets clearing and settlement.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Top notch website design. Can you please put me in contact with the web developer?

Happy to... Lasse is a great designer who created the original website and logos. We've made a lot of changes to the page since he created it (so any UI design flaws are ours not his)

How responsive are you? Smiley))

Thank you! I just messaged him my offer.
Top notch website design. Can you please put me in contact with the web developer?

Happy to... Lasse is a great designer who created the original website and logos. We've made a lot of changes to the page since he created it (so any UI design flaws are ours not his)

Our competive advantage is that we are far faster than blockchain ever will be;

That demo that you have on the website is incredibly fast indeed. Is it JavaScript running on the client machine, or on the server side with Node?

I'm worried that if it's on the client machine, someone could just reverse engineer your algorithm and become a competitor.

Yes it gets called "incredibly fast" quite often.

The sample code is just JavaScript running in the client browser... so it is not even close to the solution optimized on server & cloud for our clients.

We wanted something to demonstrate how DisLedger is universally accessible and supports IOT, mobile and web users, and by the way, is still 1,000 times faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum.

We have patents-pending on the technology and we take our intellectual property protection very seriously. Organizations find it better to just use our tokens than to worry about patent infringement.

Pages:
Jump to: