Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 2. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Stop spamming with this rubbish everywhere. Find a proper job which doesn't involve annoying people.

Thanks - yes wish I could delete that spam video... yet another reason not to use bounties they are so annoying!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Stop spamming with this rubbish everywhere. Find a proper job which doesn't involve annoying people.

How about instead of buying a small island nation we focus on the important thing... helping companies use DisLedger to build their businesses.

Still SMH that Tezos had that in their business plan and people still bought the coin. Don't get us started on the whole Swiss non-profit 'donation' thing either.

In comparison DisLedger is quite simple, straightforward, and is actually real.

I wish I’d seen your coin before tezos ICO. Comparing them would have made their scam even clearer

We wish the people that wasted their money on tezzies had saved some ETH to buy DCLs!

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How about instead of buying a small island nation we focus on the important thing... helping companies use DisLedger to build their businesses.

Still SMH that Tezos had that in their business plan and people still bought the coin. Don't get us started on the whole Swiss non-profit 'donation' thing either.

I wish I’d seen your coin before tezos ICO. Comparing them would have made their scam even clearer

There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?

Bountyhunters add 0.0 value to a coin.

I can see why they're frowned upon to be sure, but surely you don't believe that. It's a cheap way to advertise, do you also believe advertising is worthless?

They are begging coin dumpers from the 3rd world. They should kick them of the internet.

Good, tthey didn’t do bounties so there’s noone that will dump Disledger

That is one of the reasons we didn't end up doing bounties. The research showed that previous bounty hunters sold their tokens immediately which depressed prices unnaturally.

Very good, I like your honesty.
Yeah these guys have been really good about explaining what they’re doing and why

They had to explain the regulations alot, which most coins just ignore

We know that both the technology and the regulations are complicated so thanks for bearing with us... we had to do it right so we could be in business for the long run.

A refreshing attitude!!!! You mean you aren’t going to buy an island like the Tezos scammers?!?

I can see why they're frowned upon to be sure, but surely you don't believe that. It's a cheap way to advertise, do you also believe advertising is worthless?

They are begging coin dumpers from the 3rd world. They should kick them of the internet.

That is one of the reasons we didn't end up doing bounties. The research showed that previous bounty hunters sold their tokens immediately which depressed prices unnaturally.

Yeah these guys have been really good about explaining what they’re doing and why

We know that both the technology and the regulations are complicated so thanks for bearing with us... we had to do it right so we could be in business for the long run.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Skol!

Activity: 476

So the sale is almost over, right? I don't see a ticker on the site, how much have you raised?

Yes the sale ends tomorrow, so send your ETH before you head out Trick or Treating!

And for the second part of the question? How much did you raise?

About 600 ETH

Renting out the tech could be just as profitable as the ICO, if not more so. [EDIT]

Yes we'll be selling DCL tokens for years to come, and at full market price. We're only giving the discount to the DCLs were sold during this token launch.

Skol!

Activity: 248
So the sale is almost over, right? I don't see a ticker on the site, how much have you raised?

Yes the sale ends tomorrow, so send your ETH before you head out Trick or Treating!

And for the second part of the question? How much did you raise?

About 600 ETH

Renting out the tech could be just as profitable as the ICO, if not more so.

That's pretty good, $185k. How does it compared to what you expected going into this?

Considering how big of companies they're trying to work with, this might be on the lower side.

We'd like to have more but we got some new customers interested in using the technology so that was good.

So the contribution address is posted on the site, but you require registration. What happens if someone contributes without registering?

The DCL tokens are just held until they register. But once the AML process is completed (even if it was done out of sequence) the registrant's address is added to the whitelist and they receive the DCL tokens.

But the AML process is really quick these days... 5-10 minutes to be approved is pretty normal.

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
So the contribution address is posted on the site, but you require registration. What happens if someone contributes without registering?
Right, the DCL token price will be set by the market, so the financial interests of DisLedger and the token holders are aligned.

Makes sense and is very fair. That’s part of the reason I like Disledger!
Right, the DCL token price will be set by the market, so the financial interests of DisLedger and the token holders are aligned.

Pages:
Jump to: