Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 3. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So the sale is almost over, right? I don't see a ticker on the site, how much have you raised?

Yes the sale ends tomorrow, so send your ETH before you head out Trick or Treating!

And for the second part of the question? How much did you raise?

About 600 ETH

That's pretty good, $185k. How does it compared to what you expected going into this?

Considering how big of companies they're trying to work with, this might be on the lower side.

We'd like to have more but we got some new customers interested in using the technology so that was good.

Yep, everyone else will pay full price, right?

Is there any chance for the price of the token to go above $75 or will it essentially be capped there because there will always be supply available at $75?

They said the market is going to set the price not the company
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
If u need slovenian trans  Let me know
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
So the sale is almost over, right? I don't see a ticker on the site, how much have you raised?

Yes the sale ends tomorrow, so send your ETH before you head out Trick or Treating!

About 600 ETH

That's pretty good, $185k. How does it compared to what you expected going into this?

Considering how big of companies they're trying to work with, this might be on the lower side.

We'd like to have more but we got some new customers interested in using the technology so that was good.

Yep, everyone else will pay full price, right?

Is there any chance for the price of the token to go above $75 or will it essentially be capped there because there will always be supply available at $75?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

About 600 ETH

About 600 ETH
What is the deal with the failed transfers out to the Streamr Crowdsale. How did that happen? Who was trying to send the ICO funds there?
https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x0cff2ed2f99cd3c889ed19d3bc9c5d8a934a9a17

Why was 408 ETH withdrawn?

They airdropped their coins into the DisLedger address so we were going to get rid of them. We're just managing the wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

About 600 ETH

Activity: 378

About 600 ETH

About 600 ETH
What is the deal with the failed transfers out to the Streamr Crowdsale. How did that happen? Who was trying to send the ICO funds there?
https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x0cff2ed2f99cd3c889ed19d3bc9c5d8a934a9a17

Why was 408 ETH withdrawn?

About 600 ETH
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

We just received confirmation that DCL tokens will be listed on Radar Relay as soon as the tokens are distributed between November 5th-8th.

I can get them listed or I can help you get them listed on EtherDelta as well. Please verify the contract on Etherscan (green check mark) when you generate the tokens.

Thanks your help on getting DCL listed is much appreciated!  Yes, we'll definitely do the contract source code verification on Etherscan.io

We just received confirmation that DCL tokens will be listed on Radar Relay as soon as the tokens are distributed between November 5th-8th.

I can get them listed or I can help you get them listed on EtherDelta as well. Please verify the contract on Etherscan (green check mark) when you generate the tokens.

Try the Demonstration System even on your iPhone it's incredibly fast!

Wow that's cool, had no idea you guys had a working demonstration.

Yes, it's just a simple way to prove that the architecture works and processes at high speed.  

Impressive!

Yes, it's 1,000 times faster than Ethereum... and running on an iPhone 6... Smiley

Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Try the Demonstration System even on your iPhone it's incredibly fast!

Wow that's cool, had no idea you guys had a working demonstration.

Yes, it's just a simple way to prove that the architecture works and processes at high speed. 

Impressive!

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What is your relationship with Alluminate.io?

They are advisors to DisLedger and their technical staff works on our token sale contract code.

Oh cool, they look pretty experienced.

Yes, they have been a great support to the team!

Activity: 378
What is your relationship with Alluminate.io?

They are advisors to DisLedger and their technical staff works on our token sale contract code.

Oh cool, they look pretty experienced.

Don't forget that the DisLedger Token Sale ends on October 31st

Register now to participate!

There are descriptions of the technology, whitepapers and details on the token sale. Here's the direct link to the registration form.

So close to the end. How has the sale gone so far? As projected?

We've met our goals for publicity and are now running in the same leagues as R3, Digital Assets so that's been phenomenal.

But we really want to expand our developer base. So we're hoping that we'll get more folks from the DLT technical community trying the technology during these next few days.

That's great, congratulations.

Thanks!  Tell your developer friends to check out www.DisLedger.com to learn about the DLT.

Pages:
Jump to: