Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 4. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

Don't forget that the DisLedger Token Sale ends on October 31st

Register now to participate!

There are descriptions of the technology, whitepapers and details on the token sale. Here's the direct link to the registration form.

So close to the end. How has the sale gone so far? As projected?

We've met our goals for publicity and are now running in the same leagues as R3, Digital Assets so that's been phenomenal.

But we really want to expand our developer base. So we're hoping that we'll get more folks from the DLT technical community trying the technology during these next few days.

That's great, congratulations.
Activity: 126
They promised tokens in two months. :/

DisLedger is distributing the DCL tokens in just over a week...

So this is right on time for what was promised?

We had to change the schedule in September, but this is exactly on track with the new baseline schedule.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

So this is right on time for what was promised?
Try the Demonstration System even on your iPhone it's incredibly fast!

Wow that's cool, had no idea you guys had a working demonstration.

Yes, it's just a simple way to prove that the architecture works and processes at high speed. 

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Try the Demonstration System even on your iPhone it's incredibly fast!

Wow that's cool, had no idea you guys had a working demonstration.

Activity: 230
Merit: 101
There will be no tezzies for anyone. Tezos is dead.

I am really worried that you are right so much promotion and nothing delivered in the end. Sad
That’s one of the things I like about Disledger, it’s not a crazy hyped coin.

What's scary for me is that I wasted a lot of time researching BOScoin and Tezos before deciding not to invest for multiple reasons. What if I went with the FOMO/hype, I would have been so much more poor now.

Clearly I'm biased but sometimes I look at the business models and the structures that other ICOs setup and think, "why would anyone ever buy into this?!"

A Swiss non-profit that you 'donate' money to, and then they buy a for profit company, and then they might send you tokens in a year...

Would you buy a used-car from a guy that offered that deal? No, but for some reason people think that sending them $150 million is a good idea!

I am really worried that you are right so much promotion and nothing delivered in the end. Sad

What's scary for me is that I wasted a lot of time researching BOScoin and Tezos before deciding not to invest for multiple reasons. What if I went with the FOMO/hype, I would have been so much more poor now.

Thanks, although honestly we'd like a little more hype to help spread the word!

I’m really surprised there isn’t more talk about DisLedger. You seem to have a great technology with actual customers not just hype.
Good luck!

Thanks!
Yes we're really excited that such large customers are interested in the technology. Now we're looking to support smaller companies and startups that want to use DisLedger too.

Who should I contact for the project I’m working on?

Please reach out to info@DisLedger with the details.
Or try our Telegram

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I’m really surprised there isn’t more talk about DisLedger. You seem to have a great technology with actual customers not just hype.
Good luck!

Thanks!
Yes we're really excited that such large customers are interested in the technology. Now we're looking to support smaller companies and startups that want to use DisLedger too.

Who should I contact for the project I’m working on?

Good luck!

Thanks!

Good luck!

OK good
When do we get the tokens?

The Launch goes until October 31st (unless we hit the hard cap of 4.5 million DCL tokens). When the launch period ends we'll take a few days to calculate the results then generate the DCL tokens for distribution. The DCL tokens will all be distributed at the same time between November 5-8th.

At that point you'll be able to add it to your wallet using the DCL symbol. We'll send out instructions on how to add to your wallet such as MyEtherWallet, etc.

Thanks for participating, tell your friends about DisLedger!

Cool that’s really fast compared to the other ICOs

I don’t know if I’ll ever get tezzies the wait could be months or years
OK good

The Launch goes until October 31st (unless we hit the hard cap of 4.5 million DCL tokens). When the launch period ends we'll take a few days to calculate the results then generate the DCL tokens for distribution. The DCL tokens will all be distributed at the same time between November 5-8th.

At that point you'll be able to add it to your wallet using the DCL symbol. We'll send out instructions on how to add to your wallet such as MyEtherWallet, etc.

Thanks for participating, tell your friends about DisLedger!

OK good
You won’t sell my personal information when I register right?

Absolutely not!

We don't share the registration information with anyone. We only use it to run an AML check and add you to our whitelist.

As soon as you pass the AML check we send you an email with information on how to get your DCL tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: