Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 24. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
the company is very popular on the Internet, I saw a lot of advertising, and many people advertise it, so why do you collect money so long if you have such a large audience

There is no logic to the question to be quite honest, firstly, funds are needed to develop most projects, so the more advertisement the more audience and funding. The amount raised in the crowdfunding excludes the amount invested by DIW's Private Investors, and this is clearly stated within the article share by the project leaders. Secondly, we all know very well that this project along with other projects have experienced the unfortunate dump of the crypto market which affected crowdfunding and generally all ICOs. This does not mean that the project will not happen, on the contrary, ICOs will have to consider options and probably follow a different path to successfully complete the project.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
can we see number sold yet? i`ve read on the latest announcement that till now they raised 1622 ETH. This amount represents the sum raised during the first week of the ICO?

I believe that the sum represents the amount produced during the crowdfunding period. This is what is stated in the article and this is the information the admins have given.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Is this still a good project to invest in guys?

Hello friend, talking from experience, id say Yes. It's a project that consists of a hard working team that has worked hard to get where it is so far. I have invested time and money in DIW Token, and i look foward to seeing the positive results of the ICO. I also look forward to the platform and can't wait until it's put into use.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
the company is very popular on the Internet, I saw a lot of advertising, and many people advertise it, so why do you collect money so long if you have such a large audience
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
can we see number sold yet? i`ve read on the latest announcement that till now they raised 1622 ETH. This amount represents the sum raised during the first week of the ICO?
Activity: 210
I gave instructions as to how you can see what event we are attending in the future. As the website indicates, we won't be attending the event. But if you cannot deduce that and you need a yes or no answer then the answer is No.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is this still a good project to invest in guys?
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
Hi, I have a question. You wrote:
- Hello - The ICO will be terminated once the hardcap target of $28m has been achieved. This will be affected by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Hello - You are correct, once the hard cap is reached the ICO will stop and that could happen any time, even before the 31st of May.    ----
- Regarding the progress bar, one will be added on our website soon.
If before May 31 you will not collect $ 28 million? Does this mean that the ICO deadline will be delayed until the target amount is reached?
I also want to hear the answer to this questions. Give please the answer.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Phase 2 of our ICO is currently active!

With that said, here's a weekly project update - read our article here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/project-update-and-funds-raised-from-crowdfunding-c70d3b577b18

Activity: 1190
Merit: 118
Hi, I have a question. You wrote:
- Hello - The ICO will be terminated once the hardcap target of $28m has been achieved. This will be affected by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Hello - You are correct, once the hard cap is reached the ICO will stop and that could happen any time, even before the 31st of May.    ----
If before May 31 you will not collect $ 28 million? Does this mean that the ICO deadline will be delayed until the target amount is reached?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Soft-cap is good, but I thought that the project will very quickly collect hard-cap. There is still time, you can get to the goal
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Where we can find information how much money is raised until now? I did not find anything on website.
It will be fine if we can follow daily changes in investment
You're right there, a bar counter should be place for visibility of the investors and soon investors. So far the team announced that soft cap was reach and its a good news for the DIW ico participants that is was already successful but then we need the transparency of the total amount as soon as possible.

Hello - We are currently working on that. A progress bar will be added on our website this week.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Where we can find information how much money is raised until now? I did not find anything on website.
You're right there, a bar counter should be place for visibility of the investors and soon investors. So far the team announced that soft cap was reach and its a good news for the DIW ico participants that is was already successful but then we need the transparency of the total amount as soon as possible.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
ICO Phase 1 Ends in 2 days time, if you have notyet purchase, go striaght to thier website https://diwtoken.com/ and get your token. Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.
Activity: 347
DIW’s unique concept plans to put an end to the problems that I have highlighted above. The plan is to introduce a global blockchain based network which will be completely equipped with its own ecosystem and currency, hence the name DIW. The acronym DIW stands for ’ Digital Identification Wallet’ but the project’s scope of applications goes far beyond just a cryptocurrency wallet.
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Following the success of the DIW Pre-ICO at which the soft cap was reached, alongside a great amount of preparation from the DIW team and support from the blockchain community, DIW are excited to report that ICO is now live with a 31% bonus from the last ICO price until the 10th of May and you can join by visiting DIWtoken.com. The token will be listed on exchanges right after the ICO and the Prototype will also be available in this 2nd quarter of 2018. The team continues to aim for success by ensuring this project is available for the blockchain community all over the world, with our official website translated into 5 languages and the 3-page whitepaper available in 19 languages enabling global participation.

SOURCE

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/05/07/diw-token-soft-cap-reached-31-bonus-available-until-may-10/
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Once you reach the hard-cap of 20 mil you will end the crowd-sale or it will keep on going until the 31 of may?

Hello - The ICO will be terminated once the hardcap target of $28m has been achieved. This will be affected by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

So this means that the ICO could end before the 31th of may.
Can we see a progress bar somewhere? I saw that most of the ICO have that.
I use this as an indicator of what is the interest o investors for a certain project and has a big influence on my decision to invest.

Hello - You are correct, once the hard cap is reached the ICO will stop and that could happen any time, even before the 31st of May.

hello - can you please explain what will drive the price of this token up from an investment perspective? the whitepaper says it is utility token only to be used in system with no value.

Hello - Every ERC-20 token is aiming to be a utility token due to legalities. A token cannot be listed on exchanges if it's not a utility token because it would be subject to security laws in different countries and would cause legal issues.
 The price of any token, not just DIW token, is mostly affected by demand and supply. We believe this project stands out for it’s practicality and it’s immediate application to daily online uses which is something missing from the market right now. The progress of the development made by the founders and the team and the adherence to the roadmap will increase the demand for our token and therefore make it a good choice for contributors.
Pages:
Jump to: