Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 27. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
One of my post last week was gone and guessing for the reason that the OPs post was deleted by a man in charge. I hope even my 20 post turned 19 it would still be okay and I am still part of the participants of ICO???.

Not sure if the Bounty manager will see your post here, you should share this on the Bounty Thread, just to make sure he does and get your problem sorted out
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
We have too many people that honesty support our project and help us spread the word about the project. We do not expect and we can't control what some people say.
You don't have to worry for them, if they don't know about our project now, they will learn later and find out how blind they were when they had the chance to learn about it early.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
All good.. Nothing against Lark but just hate these Larger youtubers getting all these projects to contact them. They do 1 review and the drop it like a old T-shirt. I'm a small guy. When I invest its for the long haul
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
One of my post last week was gone and guessing for the reason that the OPs post was deleted by a man in charge. I hope even my 20 post turned 19 it would still be okay and I am still part of the participants of ICO???.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
What a great project you guys have here.. am a cyptocurrency Enthusiast and youTuber,
I could help boost your market and make you reach hardcap and softcap in a very short time by advertising your token on my
for such as you have a bounty program More detailed with which you can see in another topic. Here is a link to their bounty topic
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

9 days to go!
The market is trending up & so are the positive vibes at DIW!

Activity: 210
What a great project you guys have here.. am a cyptocurrency Enthusiast and youTuber,
I could help boost your market and make you reach hardcap and softcap in a very short time by advertising your token on my
Activity: 238
Obviously we can not control what people say or know about our project, the person you refer to has join DIW ambasador bounty.
We have too many people that honesty support our project and help us spread the word about the project. We do not expect and we can't control what some people say.
You don't have to worry for them, if they don't know about our project now, they will learn later and find out how blind they were when they had the chance to learn about it early.
Activity: 280
Website is very beautiful, there are some good idea with this project.  Smiley
People in this project are also very good Smiley It's nice to see that the team continues to work and attracts new advisors to the project.

Undoubtedly, the project has great potential. Which exchanges are expected to add a token for trading?
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
First I really liked the DIW project, it's bad that there is such a bad time on the market for investing
I expect the market will start to recover soon and investments will go a little faster
The market is already recuperating from the bearish market it suffered some weeks/months ago. Gradually, is bouncing back to bullish market and everyone including the investors will be happy again.
Activity: 266
First I really liked the DIW project, it's bad that there is such a bad time on the market for investing
I expect the market will start to recover soon and investments will go a little faster
The market is already beginning to recover, so it's too early to be upset. It's only begining Smiley Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
The team is taking into consideration all events and blockchain meetings. It will surely be announced if they will be attending or have attended.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Secure storage of confidential information is a very necessary solution. A large number of subscribers in social networks show that the product will be very in demand. I wish the team great luck!
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Our very own CEO, Stephanos Constantinou, was interviewed by Irish Tech News! Read on for the full scope:

https://irishtechnews.ie/how-diw-can-help-us-understand-the-future-stephanos-constantinou/

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
People in this project are also very good Smiley It's nice to see that the team continues to work and attracts new advisors to the project.
Activity: 215
Crypto market's atmosphere is good.
It was a very good decision to delaying ICO to May.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
so if i understand correctly is a data storage method based on blockchain technology, a safe place to keep and exchange data,very interesting
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Profinvestment.com
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW

DIW is pleased to announce the addition of yet another advisor, Mr. Francesco Redaelli, further expanding its advisory board’s capabilities, solidifying the success of its project.
Full story here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-announces-the-addition-of-mr-francesco-redaelli-to-its-advisory-board-a0de74b3ab99

Appropriate steps to support project success. Welcome to DIW Token Mr. Francesco Redaelli. Hopefully with its presence and contribution, DIW Token is growing, constantly innovating, and successful. Good Luck
all may expect the same, with new advisers who have good experience to be able to support this project to success but teamwork is urgently needed to achieve it not just rely on each other.

Being a highly respected ICO bench expert, I am certain that this young, highly enthusiastic and overly active individual will push DIW’s project even further being a valued asset to the project!

Welcome to the project Francesco! DIW along with the help of you the advisors will go a long way.
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: