Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 25. (Read 38554 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
And you are right. This information is something that everyone demands as you have said. The team is on it to inform us along the way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
It's hindering the growth of the project. As stated the project needs funds and if investors do not see a reason to release their funds, they simply hold it. I think Admin should release info to those questions frequently asked to gained the trust of strayed investors. IMO
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Is there a total amount raised so far summary anywhere on the site? I can't seem to find one on there, it would be useful to see how it is progressing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Lol better sell it directly and buy back when its cheaper so you have more cuz price goes down always when it list on exchange
If everyone does then of course the price will drop and then everyone will complain by saying "ooooh why no moon!?" Or "oooh this is scam coin!"
Every ICO i joined i hear the same all over again. The only solution is to HODL
Yeah but nobody gonna do that don't you see when it launch on binance. For example with poa price drop maybe with 30% and it doesn't really matter cuz it will drop for 1-4 days than it just have time to grow again. And if the project is strong it will keep growing if it goes good on the market ofcourse.
Activity: 266
Lol better sell it directly and buy back when its cheaper so you have more cuz price goes down always when it list on exchange
If everyone does then of course the price will drop and then everyone will complain by saying "ooooh why no moon!?" Or "oooh this is scam coin!"
Every ICO i joined i hear the same all over again. The only solution is to HODL
Activity: 280
Activity: 154
We must be patient for maximum results. we have to observe it with a good coin in that market We believe in our innovative product and energetic team. Now even the top #ICO ,  I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and other participants!
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Merit: 110
Once you reach the hard-cap of 20 mil you will end the crowd-sale or it will keep on going until the 31 of may?

Hello - The ICO will be terminated once the hardcap target of $28m has been achieved. This will be affected by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

So this means that the ICO could end before the 31th of may.
Can we see a progress bar somewhere? I saw that most of the ICO have that.
I use this as an indicator of what is the interest o investors for a certain project and has a big influence on my decision to invest.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Once you reach the hard-cap of 20 mil you will end the crowd-sale or it will keep on going until the 31 of may?

Hello - The ICO will be terminated once the hardcap target of $28m has been achieved. This will be affected by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Merit: 110
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Our much anticipated ICO Launch is about to commence!

In order to participate, you may use our official website. We have also included some instructions to help you out!

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/how-to-participate-in-our-ico-91c4bf3bbeb5
Activity: 14
l see group chat telegram 39k member , team good ,l feel interesting  join this project .Hoping success
DIW
DIWtoken.com

The latest scope on DIW, just under 2 hours before our ICO!

Read it here:
https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/922/the-latest-on-diw-token-diw/

Activity: 322
This is a decentralized identification service that enables registered account users to have access to encrypted information and store them securely on the server.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Decentralized security? Waitin' for your launch, folks. I'm tired of ICOs that seem unimportant. Security is vital in the modern society. I cannot wait for the launch, to be honest. What's the date again? Too lazy to look it up)

Official Pre-ICO dates: March 06-20, 2018 | Official ICO dates: May 03-31, 2018.

Phase One:
3 May* - 10 May
1 ETH  = 10 500 DIWTokens
Phase Two:
10 May* - 17 May
1 ETH  = 9 500 DIWTokens
Phase Three:
17 May* - 24 May
1 ETH  = 8 500 DIWTokens
Phase Four:
24 May* - 31 May
1 ETH  = 8 000 DIWTokens
Thanks for the relevant information.
The DIW project just ended their pre-sale and about to start the ICO, during the pre-sale how much was raised and how much do you intend raising?

As far as we know this information will be released to the public later. They will inform us via Telegram i believe.
Decentralized security? Waitin' for your launch, folks. I'm tired of ICOs that seem unimportant. Security is vital in the modern society. I cannot wait for the launch, to be honest. What's the date again? Too lazy to look it up)

The ICO dates are 03rd of May until the 31st of May. Will see you there!  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Official Pre-ICO dates: March 06-20, 2018 | Official ICO dates: May 03-31, 2018.

Phase One:
3 May* - 10 May
1 ETH  = 10 500 DIWTokens
Phase Two:
10 May* - 17 May
1 ETH  = 9 500 DIWTokens
Phase Three:
17 May* - 24 May
1 ETH  = 8 500 DIWTokens
Phase Four:
24 May* - 31 May
1 ETH  = 8 000 DIWTokens