Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 28. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

DIW is pleased to announce the addition of yet another advisor, Mr. Francesco Redaelli, further expanding its advisory board’s capabilities, solidifying the success of its project.
Full story here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-announces-the-addition-of-mr-francesco-redaelli-to-its-advisory-board-a0de74b3ab99

Appropriate steps to support project success. Welcome to DIW Token Mr. Francesco Redaelli. Hopefully with its presence and contribution, DIW Token is growing, constantly innovating, and successful. Good Luck
all may expect the same, with new advisers who have good experience to be able to support this project to success but teamwork is urgently needed to achieve it not just rely on each other.

Being a highly respected ICO bench expert, I am certain that this young, highly enthusiastic and overly active individual will push DIW’s project even further being a valued asset to the project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

DIW is pleased to announce the addition of yet another advisor, Mr. Francesco Redaelli, further expanding its advisory board’s capabilities, solidifying the success of its project.
Full story here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-announces-the-addition-of-mr-francesco-redaelli-to-its-advisory-board-a0de74b3ab99

Appropriate steps to support project success. Welcome to DIW Token Mr. Francesco Redaelli. Hopefully with its presence and contribution, DIW Token is growing, constantly innovating, and successful. Good Luck
all may expect the same, with new advisers who have good experience to be able to support this project to success but teamwork is urgently needed to achieve it not just rely on each other.
Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Full story here:

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising project for the future! Join this ICO for the opportunity to be part of this great and innovative project!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
i see a great future of this project.one of the most promising project of 2018
DIW
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Our esteemed advisor, Sydney Ifergan, has honored us by crowning DIW as a top pick for potential investors!

Read on for details:
https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/661/crypto-expert-sydney-ifergan-vouches-for-diw-token-for-potential-investment/

Activity: 86
Can i know when we have mainnet ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

Check out DIW's recent ratings!
View all our ratings on our website here: https://DIWtoken.com!

I want to commend this project for having such a good rating scores. This rating scores will go along way to tell prospective investors that this is a good project to invest in.
Basically yes, but where ICO Drops for example and other good ICO ratings? ICOBench and other on the screenshot are not so cool and really often wrong with their ratings, look at Friendz for example.

We should get one thing clear, ICO Drops imo is a biased website, they only pick and choose the ICOs they want to promote! I know of at least a dozen ICOs that tried to get listed on that site but they were refused or ignored. ICO Bench is one of the top Review/Rating sites on the planet, and it should not go unnoticed.
ICO Bench and ICO Drops have similar alexa ranking universally anyway, so either one you look at, you will get a similar result.
DIW Token is currently rated 4.5 on ICO Bench, and that is well above average according to the statistics of the site.

I've seen this happen too, I don't know why some rating sites do that but it sounds unfair. ICO Bench has only 2K difference in alexa ranking, so i would trust its rating and views for sure.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW

I want to commend this project for having such a good rating scores. This rating scores will go along way to tell prospective investors that this is a good project to invest in.
Basically yes, but where ICO Drops for example and other good ICO ratings? ICOBench and other on the screenshot are not so cool and really often wrong with their ratings, look at Friendz for example.

We should get one thing clear, ICO Drops imo is a biased website, they only pick and choose the ICOs they want to promote! I know of at least a dozen ICOs that tried to get listed on that site but they were refused or ignored. ICO Bench is one of the top Review/Rating sites on the planet, and it should not go unnoticed.
ICO Bench and ICO Drops have similar alexa ranking universally anyway, so either one you look at, you will get a similar result.
DIW Token is currently rated 4.5 on ICO Bench, and that is well above average according to the statistics of the site.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31

I wonder why ICOBench which seems to be a reputable ICO rating site, will not be accurate with their ratings?They ought to have competent hands so as to avoid silly mistakes.
Activity: 224

DIW
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Mark your calendars - DIW ICO countdown draws closer and we are excited, with only 17 days left!
Stay tuned for more updates and announcements.

Activity: 266
If DIW is listed on stock exchanges, that brings little. I think the courses will not recover until June.
My forecast for the summer: 0.0001 eth per diw. If more, then of course better Smiley
June is always the month other projects says, maybe its the month for the comeback of cryptos. Another long month of hybernation...
Why is everyone so looking forward to June? I hope that there are good reasons for this and we will really see positive changes in June
Activity: 182
DIWtoken.com is a great project.
Activity: 238
Fund Allocation

ICO: 700 000 000
Founders Tokens: 150 000 000
Future Partners: 80 000 000
Advisors & Partners: 50 000 000
Bounty: 20 000 000

Great project. I participate in the campaign bounty and look forward to the implementation of this project.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

I am amaze with the ratings the projecr got, meaning many believes and understand the core mission-vission of this project and how greatly will give impact and provides opportunites  to the potential investors and the end users as well.  With kind of ratings am sure many will going to investment and join the project.
Activity: 210
Stay tune, the team is in a continues contact with its advisers and every move is based on solid decidions for the good of the project and DIW holders
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
If DIW is listed on stock exchanges, that brings little. I think the courses will not recover until June.
My forecast for the summer: 0.0001 eth per diw. If more, then of course better Smiley
June is always the month other projects says, maybe its the month for the comeback of cryptos. Another long month of hybernation...
If you are interested in purchasing NOW, you can send an email to [email protected] and tell them what amount you want to contribute and see if they accept your offer now. Or you sign up to the Whitelist on diwtoken.com and wait for ICO to begin on 03rd May and purchase at ICO price!
I think that I will just join the whitelist and just wait for the sale to start. Why should I do these additional actions in advance? Smiley
Obviously the price of the tokens today is based on ETH. So the final price will be 1 ETH = 8000 DIW
So if you know the price of ETH you can estimate the current price of DIW which with todays value is some cents.

It is interesting how much this price can grow and at what time should we expect this Huh
Pages:
Jump to: