Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 29. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 517
i become my tokens in MEW - i must NOT move this from MEW to become additional 5% or?  i must register this on diw website or how know diw that i dont moved my tokens?

1 Question - That's correct, until the end of the ICO
2 Question - Blockchain is about transparency, if you move them is going to be recorded on blockchain
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i become my tokens in MEW - i must NOT move this from MEW to become additional 5% or?  i must register this on diw website or how know diw that i dont moved my tokens?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
If you are interested in purchasing NOW, you can send an email to [email protected] and tell them what amount you want to contribute and see if they accept your offer now. Or you sign up to the Whitelist on diwtoken.com and wait for ICO to begin on 03rd May and purchase at ICO price!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I can see that you have a very nice project here, i’m a youtuber, with over 103k subscribers in my bag , I would like us to take this project to the moon ,pm me if you want me to review your ICO on my ever growing youtube channel.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31

Check out DIW's recent ratings!
View all our ratings on our website here: https://DIWtoken.com!

I want to commend this project for having such a good rating scores. This rating scores will go along way to tell prospective investors that this is a good project to invest in.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Check out DIW's recent ratings!
View all our ratings on our website here: https://DIWtoken.com!

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Obviously the price of the tokens today is based on ETH. So the final price will be 1 ETH = 8000 DIW
So if you know the price of ETH you can estimate the current price of DIW which with todays value is some cents.

The price should be watched after entering the exchange. Personally, I expect this project to increase the price of the token.
I also do not think that we need to calculate the price only on the basis of the cost of the ETH. I think that the team will reconsider the cost after launching on the exchanges
After listing on exchange, the team will no longer be relevant to the price, only buyers and sellers will be able to call a fair price
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Obviously the price of the tokens today is based on ETH. So the final price will be 1 ETH = 8000 DIW
So if you know the price of ETH you can estimate the current price of DIW which with todays value is some cents.

The price should be watched after entering the exchange. Personally, I expect this project to increase the price of the token.
I also do not think that we need to calculate the price only on the basis of the cost of the ETH. I think that the team will reconsider the cost after launching on the exchanges
Activity: 112
Allgood here Ken, yaself?

We just getting over a random night of hurricane winds and rain, took power out of 50,000+ homes!

Luckily not my power
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Still Pre-ICO and still Phase 2. This will be a never-ending story Smiley Demand is not likely to be as great as expected? I thought DIW could be sold out for a long time. The sale takes too long.

ICO phase will begin in a few days, the reason people feel the way you expressed is due to one major factor - the fact that the market went down and affected the entire cryptoworld. The sale will take longer than originally planned but this is to protect the project itself and protect the community supporting this unique ICO. We need to continue supporting this project because DIW in turn is trying to support us by protecting us and the project.

Everyone knows that this market behaviour was inevitable. DIW devs made the right decision in holding the dates of the ICO! It was clearly done to protect everyone involved. So those who have participated or plan on participating should understand that it was done for the greater good.

Is there an understanding of how long it will take? At least, the approximate dates can the project team provide?
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Still Pre-ICO and still Phase 2. This will be a never-ending story Smiley Demand is not likely to be as great as expected? I thought DIW could be sold out for a long time. The sale takes too long.

ICO phase will begin in a few days, the reason people feel the way you expressed is due to one major factor - the fact that the market went down and affected the entire cryptoworld. The sale will take longer than originally planned but this is to protect the project itself and protect the community supporting this unique ICO. We need to continue supporting this project because DIW in turn is trying to support us by protecting us and the project.

Everyone knows that this market behaviour was inevitable. DIW devs made the right decision in holding the dates of the ICO! It was clearly done to protect everyone involved. So those who have participated or plan on participating should understand that it was done for the greater good.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW

If DIW is listed on stock exchanges, that brings little. I think the courses will not recover until June.
My forecast for the summer: 0.0001 eth per diw. If more, then of course better Smiley

Has DIW been listed on stock exchange, my experience with that exchange is low volume, how will DIW survive there, listing in better exchange is what we look up to.

DIW will be listed of course. The Exchanges will be announced soon as far as i know, the admins have told its members this. The ICO will happen and the exchanges will be announced!

The price seems to vary, I didnt know it was changed, the first time I followed the DIW project 1ETH was equivalent to 11,764 DIW, it seems it's changed now

Well that happens, the closer we get to the ICO, the price of the token will go higher. So it started at 11764 and it will end with 8000, according to the site.
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
what link to register twitter campaind.////?Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
If DIW is listed on stock exchanges, that brings little. I think the courses will not recover until June.
My forecast for the summer: 0.0001 eth per diw. If more, then of course better Smiley

Has DIW been listed on stock exchange, my experience with that exchange is low volume, how will DIW survive there, listing in better exchange is what we look up to.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
DIWtoken project is good hopefully this project runs in accordance with expectations and will be many investors who support this project. we will see the progress of this project for the future

The price seems to vary, I didnt know it was changed, the first time I followed the DIW project 1ETH was equivalent to 11,764 DIW, it seems it's changed now

DIW's participation at the UNIC event ‘Bringing the Blockchain Revolution to Healthcare’ was great!

Read all about it in our Medium article here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/alcaeus-labs-exclusively-sponsors-the-university-of-nicosias-march-16th-roundtable-event-titled-4e5a7c0619e

It is interesting to learn  that DIW is proceeding with major collaborations and partnerships that will actualize the entire project as soon as possible especially in the medical industry.
Activity: 536
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Can someone tell me the total sales during Pre-ICO? Is there updated information from developers? I see ICO will still be done in May. How many targets to achieve? I hope this project continues until ICO succeeds.
Pages:
Jump to: