Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 30. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Still Pre-ICO and still Phase 2. This will be a never-ending story Smiley Demand is not likely to be as great as expected? I thought DIW could be sold out for a long time. The sale takes too long.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
A sound project with guaranteed potential owing to the uniqueness of the project, its a mind blowing project proud to be a member.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
If DIW is listed on stock exchanges, that brings little. I think the courses will not recover until June.
My forecast for the summer: 0.0001 eth per diw. If more, then of course better Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
However I think this token distribution is for presale also those who have participated in the Pre-ICO but have not yet received their DIW tokens should send mail team via [email protected]

I have not received the token yet, but I just tried contacting the [email protected] team and up to now there is no answer. whether I am late to tell, or have to wait again until the end of ICO next month

If you are a whitelist or pre-ico participant, you will get your tokens mate!  [email protected] should have responded on Tuesday, their was a holiday period in the way  Cheesy
I looked, for today the attraction of funds for this project is still small, if we take into account the level of HYIP that they raised. Twitter is very popular, and estimates on sites about ICO are also good. Even it is not clear why the attraction of funds is so bad. Maybe because the general situation on the market is not the best?

The market plays a big role for sure. It's made everyone in the crypto world very anxious and afraid to commit somewhere no matter how good any project is. Soon the market will correct itself and things will pickup for sure.
But even at this time, there are projects that collect millions and tens of millions of dollars. I also thought that DIW could collect much more and still believe in the project
all depends on the hard work of the team and the supporters, especially the core of the project will be like what because investors must expect clarity, the world is nothing is impossible to prove when the market is down a lot of projects can raise a lot of funds including DIW did not rule out will follow success.

Totally agree, even in this volatile market, DIW will prevail. The supporters and community must show trust and devotion to the project and it will work out in the end.
what about  exchanges plans?  on what  exchanges   DIW tokens  will  be listed? And let us to know ETD  of listing, Thank you.

DIW will announce those exchanges in the ICO stage. I'm as anxious as you are too  Grin
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Obviously the price of the tokens today is based on ETH. So the final price will be 1 ETH = 8000 DIW
So if you know the price of ETH you can estimate the current price of DIW which with todays value is some cents.

The price should be watched after entering the exchange. Personally, I expect this project to increase the price of the token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
However I think this token distribution is for presale also those who have participated in the Pre-ICO but have not yet received their DIW tokens should send mail team via [email protected]

I have not received the token yet, but I just tried contacting the [email protected] team and up to now there is no answer. whether I am late to tell, or have to wait again until the end of ICO next month
DIW
DIWtoken.com
what happened? why in social networks there are no updates

There is pretty much updates, starting from April 3rd, 2018, the team has initiated the distribution of DIW tokens to approved participants.
April 4 last update https://twitter.com/diwtoken/status/981448895720050688
                           https://www.facebook.com/diwtoken/posts/227673951309140

Hello - The lack of updates from the 5th of April was due to local holidays as per our previous announcement. The team is working very hard to deliver new updates of our project as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback and stay tuned for more news.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17

There is pretty much updates, starting from April 3rd, 2018, the team has initiated the distribution of DIW tokens to approved participants.
April 4 last update https://twitter.com/diwtoken/status/981448895720050688
                           https://www.facebook.com/diwtoken/posts/227673951309140
Activity: 420
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
With such an interesting concept I am convinced that this project will successfully reach the target that expects especially if the project team can be more active in managing the projects and also in terms of promoting the projects.
I think that the team does everything in their power and is quite active. The project has good perspectives and it can be successful
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I looked, for today the attraction of funds for this project is still small, if we take into account the level of HYIP that they raised. Twitter is very popular, and estimates on sites about ICO are also good. Even it is not clear why the attraction of funds is so bad. Maybe because the general situation on the market is not the best?

The market plays a big role for sure. It's made everyone in the crypto world very anxious and afraid to commit somewhere no matter how good any project is. Soon the market will correct itself and things will pickup for sure.
But even at this time, there are projects that collect millions and tens of millions of dollars. I also thought that DIW could collect much more and still believe in the project

I think that was before the market went really down. One might say it's alot cheaper to pick up more ETH at this time than before to invest in ICOs but then lies the uncertainty many may think of the crypto world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You

all depends on the hard work of the team and the supporters, especially the core of the project will be like what because investors must expect clarity, the world is nothing is impossible to prove when the market is down a lot of projects can raise a lot of funds including DIW did not rule out will follow success.
Activity: 252

DIW
DIWtoken.com
Please be advised that due to local holidays we will respond to any queries on Tuesday 10 April 2018.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
what about  exchanges plans?  on what  exchanges   DIW tokens  will  be listed? And let us to know ETD  of listing, Thank you.

Listing on exchange will be after the ICO. We cannot comment more about these due to legal restrains.
Pages:
Jump to: