Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 41. (Read 38559 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Just read your wallpaper, I have few questions.

Can you use this wallet to do business? let's say I am a digital marketer who wants to work with clients without worrying about getting scammed. Can we send and accept payments and is there some procedure involved to regulate the process in case a dispute occurs between a seller and a buyer.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Such an ambitious idea! What will make this project stand out in health data from others like medicalchaind or mediblock or etc? Any partnership in helathcare already? Also what will make it stand out also for identity info against selfkey or the key?
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
We trust you. I hope you will enter the top 20 after a successful ICO process.
Trustworthy and reliable project, by ensuring network's lifetime, acceptance and sustainability DIW has a  level of security and value protection that other campaign do not offer.  And the consumer can still make alll the different type of crypto transactions at any fair rate.  

Well said, and DIW token have the above rating sites to prove it's legitimacy. DIW is here to stay and ready to make change.
Activity: 286
Trustworthy and reliable project, by ensuring network's lifetime, acceptance and sustainability DIW has a  level of security and value protection that other campaign do not offer.  And the consumer can still make alll the different type of crypto transactions at any fair rate.  
Activity: 308
What are the benefits as token holder which you are offering except increase in value of token in post ICO era when those hit exchanges ? In the meanwhile my second question will be regarding ICO where small investors have to benefits here I am talking about bonus which is for big investors. Don't you think there should be some bonus for first day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
It's interesting to see DIW on these listing sites, it goes to show how trustworthy it is. I'm happy to be part of the whitelist participants!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
ico price is 1 DIW = 8000 ETH

you mean 1 ETH = 8000 DIW  Grin Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
ico price is 1 DIW = 8000 ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 19

The DIW project is here to stay!

We have grasped the public's attention, including some expert ICO rating! Read the full article here.

That's good news DIW team. The high recommendation from these ICO rating sites is definitely an important element of the project. Now members can view for themselves and see how good DIW Token really is!
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

We have grasped the public's attention, including some expert ICO rating! Read the full article here.

Those are impressive rating scores, and in some highly regarded Rating sites. Well done guys and keep up the good work.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Activity: 182
This project looks very serious.  Can you explain to me.  Have you got the ambitous of bittrex or poloniex ?   Thankfulness.
Activity: 238
In this technical world, every day you can see that people create and store 2.5 quintillion bytes of data. From past 2 years, DIW creates 90% of the world’s data; the data which is created on the digital information platform is eight times larger than that of the libraries in the US.
Daily people are going to create and access the same data through different digital personal devices. All these data are stored in the database and clouds, also in services such as social media, music platforms, banking, and shopping. As per an online survey, you can find more than 2,000 of the adults are going to speak English. As we are storing more data, more information is stored in various locations and by this, we are increasing the number of passwords which helps you to access your information.
Activity: 182
DIW is exciting project.
Activity: 112
Any idea how many tokens have been distributed in whitelist period, so far? I contributed few hours ago so should be fine - no confirmation mail just yet. Excited!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
Activity: 33
A really promising project, I just bought some tokens.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Basically our plan is for the DIWtoken to be listed after ICO . Exchanges have yet to be announced.

As we have announced we will be listed on the Exchanges right after the ICO.
Our management team is evaluating all the top exchanges having in-mind the benefit of our stake holders.

a very wise decision.
again a proof of how good the work of the entire DIW team is and how everything is considered

*thumbs up*  Wink
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Basically our plan is for the DIWtoken to be listed after ICO . Exchanges have yet to be announced.

As we have announced we will be listed on the Exchanges right after the ICO.
Our management team is evaluating all the top exchanges having in-mind the benefit of our stake holders.
Pages:
Jump to: