Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 43. (Read 38545 times)

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Bounty related questions only on the bounty thread please
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Over the past few weeks DIW has been working hard!  We have had a great response concerning our Whitelist Private period, giving us plenty of encouragement for the next steps of our auspicious project - the Pre-ICO and ICO!

We have announced our dates, so mark your calendars!

Pre-ICO: 6th March - 20th March 2018

ICO: 27 March - 10th April 2018

Join us!

DIW
DIWtoken.com
After I send ether to get tokens, how long is it gonna take to have it in my private wallet? Thanks for answer. Good luck DIW Smiley)

All participants in the Whitelist Private Period and the Pre-ICO will receive their tokens before the start of the ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
After I send ether to get tokens, how long is it gonna take to have it in my private wallet? Thanks for answer. Good luck DIW Smiley)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In this case, if you are whitelist participant, you will receive your tokens prior to the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I too have joined this unique project, and I'm honoured to be part of this. I'm sure great things will come out of this. Being part of the whitelist means that I'm one of the early adopters of the coin and I hope that it will be one of the greatest in the market. Safeguarding and Security in our private data is very important and everyone will need it in the end!
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
I can proudly say that i'm an early investor of this project! After many hours of research, questions and answers i can finally say that this ICO is one that has stood out to be real and promising.
Now we wait for the PRE-ICO to kick off - not too far away.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
After getting on the whitelist and receiving confirmation how can i proceed on buying tokens ?

Thanks for signing up!

You will soon receive an email that will include a secret pin with which you will be able to contribute. Stay tuned!

DIW
DIWtoken.com

Exciting news - DIW has been featured on Business Insider!

DIW Token, the Highly Anticipated Digital Security Oriented ICO, Completes First Milestones in Regards to its Project Development

MAJURO, the Marshall Islands, Feb. 12, 2018 /CNW/ - DIW through the release of its crypto asset DIW Token and subsequent crowdfunding, wishes to fund its ambitious project that involves the creation of a blockchain based global platform where organisations and individuals will be able to exchange services, funds and sensitive private data in a fully secure manner. The platform's gateway will be a highly secure vault that each member will possess and use to store their private sensitive digital data. The project also plans to release an easily integrated check out system for existing e-commerce websites accepting crypto currency. Ultimately, DIW plans to incorporate the medical world by handling critical electronic health records.

Read the full article here.

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Honored to be an early adopter of the Whitelist and of DIW Token. I wanna mention that i feel privileged to be a member of this group and would like to say that I am here at your disposal. Long live DIW!  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
After getting on the whitelist and receiving confirmation how can i proceed on buying tokens ?
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Our Official dates of the Pre-ICO are 06-20 March 2018, and ICO 27 of March - 10 of April 2018.

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Such an apparel purse is needed, the attacks of hackers have become much more frequent, and the safe storage of information is certainly not a hindrance. I like that fixed rate on the bounty, I will join.

If you are sure and steady with this project please join, hopefully get a result in accordance with our hard work and performance. success for this project.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Such an apparel purse is needed, the attacks of hackers have become much more frequent, and the safe storage of information is certainly not a hindrance. I like that fixed rate on the bounty, I will join.
DIW
DIWtoken.com

We are pleased to announce that we have been featured on CCN!

DIWtoken.com plans to introduce a blockchain based Digital Vault for the storage of sensitive data, which grants access to a Payment
Gateway for both crypto and fiat currency, a Global Directory for transparent business relationships featuring an Escrow Service for
virtual payments, all by facilitating the information on a decentralised network with its own ecosystem and currency. To achieve
that, DIW is proceeding with a crowdfunding that will enable the development of this project. The Whitelist Private Period is currently
in progress, enabling early bird participants to benefit from preferential treatment as well as the best pricing that will ever be
available for participation to the initiative. The Pre-ICO will run from the 6th to the 20th of March and the ICO from the 27th of March
to the 10th April 2018 where the public is welcome to participate!

Follow the link to read the full article.

Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
You have an impressive number of followers DIW Team. You are mentioned in atleast a dozen ICO sites and hundreds of blogs and articles. I've also noticed that you have posted an image on your ANN thread with the ICO dates, this is exciting news indeed! Finally we are close.

Thumbs up!

DIW
DIWtoken.com
You should read!

Important Security Announcement for our upcoming project! Read the full article here:
https://t.co/burFkEvS29

Thanks for your concern in regards to forum members' security.
Please keep in mind though, that we haven't authorized you or any other forum member to proceed with announcements and URL links on our behalf.
Please do not do this again in our thread.

Thank you.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
DIW, thanks for your email.

As one of supporters and fan, i'd like to express my gratitude for all you have done so far, and i look forward to a positive and successful roadmap for your ICO.

I know for a fact that this project requires great man power and working hours to take it to it's max potential, especially if you are dealing with a sensitive subject like Security, Safety and Health Care matters. There is no competitor or other project that has taken all these elements and perfected them just the way you plan to do successfully.

Thank you for your kind words  Smiley It has been indeed an interesting ride thus far, and the best part is that we've only just begun!

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!

DIW
DIWtoken.com

The key feature of DIW is the Secure Digital Vault - a platform that allows you to store, validate and share your sensitive information.

Reminder of Whitelist participation @ https://diwtoken.com

Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
DIW, thanks for your email.

As one of supporters and fan, i'd like to express my gratitude for all you have done so far, and i look forward to a positive and successful roadmap for your ICO.

I know for a fact that this project requires great man power and working hours to take it to it's max potential, especially if you are dealing with a sensitive subject like Security, Safety and Health Care matters. There is no competitor or other project that has taken all these elements and perfected them just the way you plan to do successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: