Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 42. (Read 38559 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Basically our plan is for the DIWtoken to be listed after ICO . Exchanges have yet to be announced.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
The project looks promising but i want to know exactly in what i invest.   Can someone tell me the legal seat of Alcaeus Labs?

The team is of Alcaeus Labs the company that powers the project of DIW as it has the know-how and technology to do so. Our people will be heavily involved with the project as they have the experience in development. DIW will expand according to the funding received from the ICO which will help the project grow faster than just the team of Alcaeus Labs, being the expansion.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
What will happen if DIW reach Hardcap before ICO end time?

There is a hardcap on Whitelist Private Participants of 100 Million tokens, which is estimated 5000 ETH.

On Pre-ICO it could finish before the ICO, since as of this moment an cap was not announced. Management will be deciding on this before the Pre-ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Must read!!

DIW’s very own, Dino Pastos, will be one of the speakers in the upcoming conference titled ‘The Global Economy Anatomy: Hacking the Financial System’. Read all about it: https://t.co/PN8LmyCVHq
 https://t.co/dV8A2vHMws

Indeed this would be a good opportunity for the project to get recognized in an international conference where others speakers and representatives from the Deutsche Bank, the World Bank, the London Financial Times as well as European organisations and EU member countries’ ministries would all assemble.
Activity: 392
The project looks promising but i want to know exactly in what i invest.   Can someone tell me the legal seat of Alcaeus Labs?
All participants in the Whitelist Private Period and the Pre-ICO will receive their tokens before the start of the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
DIW Token has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  DIW Token  on WISERICO and follow  DIW Token  on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

DIW’s unique concept plans to solve global security vulnerabilities in regards to private sensitive data including ID Documentation, Bank and Login details, Wills and Healthcare records to name a few with the introduction of a Secure Digital Vault. Additionally, it will enhance the use of crypto currencies by developing a check-out system accepting all major fiat and crypto currencies, easily integratable on thousands of websites.
Furthermore, it will introduce a fully transparent, trusted, global directory featuring a rating system where organisations and individuals alike will be able to do business swiftly, securely and with full confidence. The DIW Token will be the preferred method of payment throughout the DIW network. During the Private Whitelist Period, there is a KYC for contributions above $5k. The minimum participation amount is $2k in Ether.
DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills, as well as other valuable digital data within a highly encrypted, secure and private decentralised platform. The platform will also allow its account holders to securely share their data in part or in whole between them.

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
What will happen if DIW reach Hardcap before ICO end time?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It's a great project. I look forward to the "ICO" process. I will support with some investment. How long will the signing campaign last?
DIW
DIWtoken.com
I correctly understand that all investors need to pass the KYC? If I am not a US citizen, can I not pass?

We have a KYC and Non-KYC for below $5k Participants.

US, China and Singapore citizens cannot participate.

Activity: 546
Merit: 104
I correctly understand that all investors need to pass the KYC? If I am not a US citizen, can I not pass?
Confirmation regarding the receival of tokens?? In that comment i was talking about the receival of the tokens after purchase.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Great project and hope this ICO is a success.I will go through whitepaper and other material on the website.Thanks.
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Helloo Dev and Team, Any latest update?
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Happy to be a member of the whitelist and airdrop campaign, thanks for all the support so far. Holding on to this token.
You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours with the tokens you will receive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
I really hope that DIW clamps down on Fraud, Scam and Money Laundering once and for good. It's become a disturbing matter for most of us. Looking forward to hearing what they have to say about it, and how they plan to defeat it.
Activity: 182
My opinion is in this direction, it is a good Project and bounty campaign will bring good gains, I wish I could include in it, wherever I go, diw meets me like a tack and it makes me sad. I participated in Twitter bounty but I gave the wrong twitter address, to whom I should talk on telegram or on other platform, in order to solve this problem?
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Hello people, it's great to be part of this successful ICO. Cannot wait for the PRE-ICO and ICO stage to begin so keep up the good work.
Activity: 406
Good idea. I wish team good luck and hope ICO will be succesfull. I join to ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: