Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 44. (Read 38550 times)

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Important Announcement:

Please be aware that DIW’s management has just sent the very first email confirmation to everyone who’s joined our whitelist via the form found on our website’s home page.
This email is essentially a participation form reception confirmation and is the first correspondence we have initiated with our valued supporters.

Please go through the information provided carefully for enhanced security.
Thank you for playing a part in the success of our project.

Our Whitelist participation is ongoing and everyone is welcome to join us!
For more details, visit https://diwtoken.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
This project is great and offered a good platform. Lets support DIW and i'm exited to see it in the market. Now whitelist is open on registration. Great project and success is coming for this.
Yes, also it's nice that you will be able to buy it cheap now that ETH has such a low price.
In Phase one 1 ETH = 11764 DIW , so that will be only 0.053 $ at the current ETH price !

Maybe it is the right choice to buy because I think there is a huge potential in the project and moreover, the value of the token is also low and the project seems to be very interesting and they want secure information through blockchain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This project is great and offered a good platform. Lets support DIW and i'm exited to see it in the market. Now whitelist is open on registration. Great project and success is coming for this.
Yes, also it's nice that you will be able to buy it cheap now that ETH has such a low price.
In Phase one 1 ETH = 11764 DIW , so that will be only 0.053 $ at the current ETH price !
Merit: 102
Activity: 406
This is a great project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
A unique DIW concept involves addressing global security vulnerabilities with respect to sensitive data, including documents required for user identification, bank details, log information and transaction records.
DIW
DIWtoken.com

DIW's key feature is the Vault, where one can securely store sensitive information. Our project's ultimate vision is to incorporate EHRs (Electronic Health Records) as well!
We have prepared a video demonstration to elaborate here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnEp1Ikwh4
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
DIW also plans to present its own payment gateway, which will be easily integrated on e-commerce websites that accept both phiatic and crypto currency, which allow using crypto-currencies in everyday life, and the DIW token is the most ideal form of payment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
This is a great project. The more I learn, the more I become involved.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Hello manager, please change my ETH address, because I lost my private key.

Facebook campaign: https://m.facebook.com/felix.nathanael.98

bitcointalk username: waiki

Old address wallet
0xfa1C675EF3f5276c20d10AA7e33819a768aF347D

New address wallet
0xA80d64ec019cB3592DF9Ffc5Be8125db985DA064

Please note, Bounty related request's should only be given at the official bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890 or the bounty manager.

The above post will be deleted.
Activity: 490
Important Security Announcement

for our upcoming project! Read the full article here:
https://t.co/burFkEvS29
Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★
I apologize for my English.

Official DIW Bounty Program. General Terms.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone of the participants from any campaign at any time if we think that they are not honest, or are spamming the forum and withhold token provision.

The user of IvanHarrin (id1265033) violates your rules on the page of our project. This user tells frank nonsense and provokes users. Thereby increases statistics of writing of his posts. I ask to take measures.

DIW
DIWtoken.com

Important Security Announcement for our upcoming project!

Read the full article on our Medium page.

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
I am really proud of this project idea,
DIW uses blockchain technology to secure our online activities!
this project prioritizes the security of partners and members of this project,
  this is really the right action and we should appreciate,
can not wait to hear the project is successful,

why dont you participate in the bounty campaign if you are very much convinced of this DIW project?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I am really proud of this project idea,
DIW uses blockchain technology to secure our online activities!
this project prioritizes the security of partners and members of this project,
  this is really the right action and we should appreciate,
can not wait to hear the project is successful,
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW

Breaking news: DIW to use blockchain technology to secure our online activity!

Learn all about it by reading our Whitepaper & joining the Whitelist with $2k minimum participation at DIWtoken.com

I'm a big supporter of online safety and security and this is what drove me to support the project. With all that's happening Online today - the hacking, scamming and fraud, we could use this ICO to keep our personal information safe instead of being sorry we lost it all.
Can't wait for this project to be launched into the real world and token to be announced on Exchanges finally!
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Breaking news: DIW to use blockchain technology to secure our online activity!

Learn all about it by reading our Whitepaper & joining the Whitelist with $2k minimum participation at DIWtoken.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Everything going nicely for DIW Token. It's great to be part of this community and part of the whitelist and bounty program. Awaiting for news on what exchanges the DIW Token will be on. Will there be an announcement soon about that?
Pages:
Jump to: