Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 123. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
We have a nice buy orders wall out there about 5 BTC only in Mercadox. GO GO GO Cheesy Cheesy Wink

Thanks mecheto, it's good to see more support coming into the markets, that is greatly appreciated as it will increase confidence as we re-establish our foothold with all the recent changes and swap.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Great work everyone, there is some outstanding community support happening right now. Let's keep the momentum going!

Make sure to watch and share these best in class instructional videos by DNotes director Tim Goggin, republished on DNotesEDU.com (with links):

Video: How To Purchase Bitcoin & DNotes – Mercatox Exchange
https://dnotesedu.com/2018/06/video-how-to-purchase-bitcoin-dnotes-mercatox-exchange/

Video: How To Install & Use DNotes Electrum Wallet
https://dnotesedu.com/2018/06/video-how-to-install-use-dnotes-electrum-wallet/
Activity: 88
We have a nice buy orders wall out there about 5 BTC only in Mercadox. GO GO GO Cheesy Cheesy Wink
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I just want to repost one of my favorite quotes from Tee Gee last year:

"The trend we currently see is many adaptations of the wheel, whereupon players go around in circles in their mission to drive around the world. DNotes takes the approach that if the road is properly mapped out, we will notice that we need to get over sea too -- it is not the wheel, but flight that is required. Our plane may take a little longer to design, test, and deploy than everybody else's car, but when their cars can travel them no further, they must watch as we fly on. At that juncture, they can not re-engineer their car into an airplane by taking off their clever iteration of the wheel, and attaching wings in their stead.

All the work is in the preparation - "Map out the road ahead, and work out how far the best road may take you. Or just fly. TeeGee, 2017"

and a flashback of my quote last year,

"I also have owned dnotes for three years and agree that they will take it this company very far. This is a team with a dream thats becoming reality. They have a unbelievable abount of patience, more than i have.. haha  
But seriously they care so much about doing things right, that they follow through with what they say is coming everytime. They have always worded themselves appropriately. They hit the trust factor perfictly. Thats why even when they were quite working in the background not only did i not sell any, i bought more. Exciting times! Once again, i cant wait to see what the future of dnotes looks like!"

I miss RJF, Director of CR.I.S.P. for Retirement (just learned that detail) great quotes but heres one dating back to 2015 that stands out

"Sometimes we forget that we live in a capitalist world. Entrepreneur will invest their money in opportunities that could be profitable. As DNotes get better established, there will be many more who will invest in the DNotes ecosystem, just like the way others have invested in the Bitcoin ecosystem. Many things our community wished for today will happen when the time is right.

The main difference about DNotes is that we planned it as a business and managed it as a business from day one. Essentially we have been able to identify weaknesses and potential pitfalls in the system, as well as opportunities and incorporated a system in our strategic plans to overcome or avoid known problems while exploiting our strengths for the best opportunities. As it has already become apparent, we have taken the lead in establishing what we believe to be the most important part of the ecosystem, in order to position DNotes on the best path and grow it to become a dominant force. We call them strategic properties, including CryptoMoms, DNotesVault and our family of CRISPs. They are all strategically linked and will provide very healthy rate of growth in fundamental values to justify the increasing price of DNotes. Collectively, they will be the most effective means of securing mass acceptance of DNotes as a medium of exchange on a global scale. This is just the beginning. We prefer to start small and have a long way to go before pushing for large scale implementation."

I know there are many more out there maybe ill dig up another day. I know If I started quoting Dyna's great write ups we would be filling screens up.. lol Cheesy Great Work guys your becoming more promising then ever. Your hard work will pay off and has already started

Some great quote finds there mrbum. I actually thought of that quite last night for one reason or another as a message I should revisit in this forum, but you have gone and taken care of finding it all for me!

Our hard work is indeed about to pay off big time - we are not far away from being on equal footing to the competition. We have come a very long way with very limited resources to date. And we've carefully studied the many competition who started their projects with the financial cheat codes and yet still failed. To this date they'll probably have a myriad of excuses, but we would be some of the few people who could precisely point to the reasons why. That knowledge is how we will avoid the same pitfalls.
legendary
DNotes
Alan has been featured on the cover of The Smart Manager magazine.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I just posted this on Telegram and thought it was worth saying here too (it's a reply to one of Alan's posts where he mentions the 4 Pillars book):

I think the book is very important, actually, in particular the principles outlined therein. I've been invested in NEM for a long time. It's a great coin, great project, based on real technology and real world use, not hype. And yet since January the price has been on a downward trajectory with little sign of slowing. Its price goes down each time Bitcoin goes down and then when BTC recovers, NEM adjusts to keep the new low price. I realize a lot of things are going on to test cryptocurrencies in general, and it's been said that since NEM isn't one of the coins that benefits the umbrella organization that owns CoinDesk, it never gets mentioned, so you could say it's being suppressed (DNotes never gets mentioned there either, BTW). So there are clearly external factors beyond the project's control. However, if you spend any time on NEM's BitcoinTalk thread, the number one complaint is that there is no marketing going on, or that the marketing is terrible. I happen to know that there is quite a bit of marketing going on, but somehow the impression that there is no marketing going on is strong. More and more I'm thinking that the biggest reason for that impression of no marketing is that the NEM leaders never take the time to update the investors and other community members on BitcoinTalk about anything. They used to, but they don't now. They supposedly hang out on the NEM forum and other channels, but that's not necessarily where all the community members congregate. I used to be annoyed with Alan's repetitive messaging. I was like, hey, I get that already. But now I totally see the value of that. It's not so much what Alan says, but it's the fact that Alan takes the time to update the community. At this time our marketing is less sophisticated than the NEM marketing I'm aware of, but no one in this community ever says there is no marketing going on. And no one ever doubts that there is a solid direction to this project, even if we don't know all the details. And all because at least three or four times a week, Alan takes five minutes out of his busy schedule to post an update of some sort and answer a few questions.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
I just want to repost one of my favorite quotes from Tee Gee last year:

"The trend we currently see is many adaptations of the wheel, whereupon players go around in circles in their mission to drive around the world. DNotes takes the approach that if the road is properly mapped out, we will notice that we need to get over sea too -- it is not the wheel, but flight that is required. Our plane may take a little longer to design, test, and deploy than everybody else's car, but when their cars can travel them no further, they must watch as we fly on. At that juncture, they can not re-engineer their car into an airplane by taking off their clever iteration of the wheel, and attaching wings in their stead.

All the work is in the preparation - "Map out the road ahead, and work out how far the best road may take you. Or just fly. TeeGee, 2017"

and a flashback of my quote last year,

"I also have owned dnotes for three years and agree that they will take it this company very far. This is a team with a dream thats becoming reality. They have a unbelievable abount of patience, more than i have.. haha  
But seriously they care so much about doing things right, that they follow through with what they say is coming everytime. They have always worded themselves appropriately. They hit the trust factor perfictly. Thats why even when they were quite working in the background not only did i not sell any, i bought more. Exciting times! Once again, i cant wait to see what the future of dnotes looks like!"

I miss RJF, Director of CR.I.S.P. for Retirement (just learned that detail) great quotes but heres one dating back to 2015 that stands out

"Sometimes we forget that we live in a capitalist world. Entrepreneur will invest their money in opportunities that could be profitable. As DNotes get better established, there will be many more who will invest in the DNotes ecosystem, just like the way others have invested in the Bitcoin ecosystem. Many things our community wished for today will happen when the time is right.

The main difference about DNotes is that we planned it as a business and managed it as a business from day one. Essentially we have been able to identify weaknesses and potential pitfalls in the system, as well as opportunities and incorporated a system in our strategic plans to overcome or avoid known problems while exploiting our strengths for the best opportunities. As it has already become apparent, we have taken the lead in establishing what we believe to be the most important part of the ecosystem, in order to position DNotes on the best path and grow it to become a dominant force. We call them strategic properties, including CryptoMoms, DNotesVault and our family of CRISPs. They are all strategically linked and will provide very healthy rate of growth in fundamental values to justify the increasing price of DNotes. Collectively, they will be the most effective means of securing mass acceptance of DNotes as a medium of exchange on a global scale. This is just the beginning. We prefer to start small and have a long way to go before pushing for large scale implementation."

I know there are many more out there maybe ill dig up another day. I know If I started quoting Dyna's great write ups we would be filling screens up.. lol Cheesy Great Work guys your becoming more promising then ever. Your hard work will pay off and has already started
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hello dnotes how long is need to withdrall from dnotes vaut? Im wayting more then 24 hours...
Is there any problem?

It can take up to 48 hours. In order to make DNotes Vault the most secure place to store your DNotes, it needs to take longer for withdrawals. Depending on how much you're trying to withdraw, you may also need to confirm your withdrawal by email.

Thanks wiser, that is correct, 24-48 withdrawal window. You may want to send me your email address so I can double check it for you MECHETO, or just send us an email at [email protected]. There have been a few recently we have not been able to reach the account owner via email. The next batch goes out today.  
legendary
Hello dnotes how long is need to withdrall from dnotes vaut? Im wayting more then 24 hours...
Is there any problem?
[/quote

It can take up to 48 hours. In order to make DNotes Vault the most secure place to store your DNotes, it needs to take longer for withdrawals. Depending on how much you're trying to withdraw, you may also need to confirm your withdrawal by email.
Activity: 88
Is there any problem?
legendary
DNotes
I think this becomes great, because all your previous work is tremendous and will get honored for sure.

Welcome aenin2764, thank you for your comments. DNotes is taking a different path. It is a more difficult road to travel, full of obstacles, but the only road that leads to long term success and making DNotes a truly inclusive digital currency for the benefit of everyone.
legendary
Dear Wiser, wery well said. I feel the same way. I believe in the steady growth of DNotes, as will the ecosystem grow, so will steadily grow the value of the coin.

I'm just sorry that my budget does not allow me to buy even more of DNotes at this stage Cheesy

Not to argue with you about your budget (something only you know), but DNotes is at the stage where you can still accumulate a significant amount by making fairly small sacrifices. For example, do you buy specialty coffee or eat out on a regular basis? If so, you could give that up for a time and buy more DNotes instead.

Just as an example, let's say you eat out once a week and spend $25 on your meal. With DNotes being valued on the exchanges at around 3 cents, if you ate at home and spent that money on DNotes instead, you would be able to purchase right around 825 DNotes. If you are used to buying a specialty coffee or other treat once a week for around $4, but opted to sacrifice the treat to buy DNotes instead, you could snag another 130 or so DNotes. If you do this for several weeks, you could buy those amounts each time.

It might not seem like much, but if the DNotes price goes up to just $1 apiece, something that would be on the low end of what is considered realistic based on other projects and their marketcaps, those small purchases become even more significant (and could easily buy you all the meals out and treats you could want in the future).

I just wanted to throw that out there, just in case you're like me, who tends to think an investment is worthwhile if it's BIG, and forgets that a little bit over a long period of time can also make a huge difference down the road.
Activity: 6
Great video, thanks!

New Tutorial Video

I have uploaded another tutorial video to our youtube channel. This time I covered how to download, install, pay with, and create a seed / passphrase and use it to access the electrum wallet.

Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Desgtrwjg&t=
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
This really brings us back to the entire reason why DNotes sees itself as holding a significant competitive advantage -- we have built our brand around being trustworthy and gaining value by driving forward our purposeful mission, rather than aiming for rapid and unexplained ascension.

I expect to see many investigations into crypto -- not just into exchanges and the like, but also can see governments using exchange data as a proxy excuse to get hold of individual transaction records for tax purposes. Interestingly, many large holders may well be manipulating the markets (especially those that bet on the Bitcoin futures markets), but by and large they may not be doing anything illegal, just doing what many others do on a much larger scale. It's somewhat of a double-edged sword when it comes to checking exchange data -- privacy, or making sure nobody is messing with the markets illegally?

I'm definitely coming to appreciate more and more the value of DNotes' brand. I suppose large holders could be inadvertently involved in market manipulation, especially if they are following similar trading strategies to the deliberate market manipulators. The part I hate is the feeling that you almost have to be a bit of a market manipulator yourself (or at least understand what's going on so you can be quick to take advantage of it for gains) in order to do well in this space.

What I really like about DNotes is that I can accumulate some now and then simply enjoy steady gains as the coin and company grow. If a year or two down the road I choose to sell some of them and take those profits, the individuals buying what I sell will also be just as likely to enjoy profits of their own a year or two later for the same reason. So in this way, it's not trying to sell to the next sucker, but rather, sell to someone who may be at a different stage in their economic growth, but the transaction will be a clear win for all concerned.

Dear Wiser, wery well said. I feel the same way. I believe in the steady growth of DNotes, as will the ecosystem grow, so will steadily grow the value of the coin.

I'm just sorry that my budget does not allow me to buy even more of DNotes at this stage Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Mt. Gox Bankruptcy Halted, Civil Rehabilitation Proceedings Begin

https://dcebrief.com/mt-gox-bankruptcy-halted-civil-rehabilitation-proceedings-begin/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
This project is one of the most promising projects. There is a prospect for the growth of the project in the present and future. Moving in this direction the project team, administration and investors undoubtedly expects success. Good  lock

Thank you for your kind comments, Maian. We are very passionate and deeply committed to use digital currency and its underpinning blockchain technology to help change the world a little for the better. This is a generational opportunity for a trusted team to be inclusive of everyone’s participation worldwide so that no one would be left behind, irrespective of their financial standing – poor or rich.

That is where we draw our inspiration from. It is not just for us but for all of us. We work hard and relentlessly committed to the benefits of everyone.

This is a Big Bold project of global scale and there are many big problems that must be solved before any of the cryptocurrency in our industry can gain mass acceptance. It cannot be accomplished in a short period of time with simplistic and wishful projects for personal gain.

We are mindful that DNotes is a very complex project with many different parts that must involve business and consumers, male and female, the poor and the rich. We believe that ultimately most of the transactions of DNotes will made directly between two parties without the need for any central authority at nearly zero fees and completed almost instantaneously, anywhere worldwide with an Internet connection. 

On the technology side, we focus on developing useful and user-friendly applications that will benefit DNotes users and stakeholders. Uniquely different are DNotesVault, CRISP reward, cold-staking, Dnotes Electrum Wallet, invoice tracking and payment systems to mention a few already successfully launched or in the works. They are all a part of our master plan to build DNotes as the inclusive trusted digital currency to supplement fiat currency in global commerce.

My book, “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” and the many articles that I have written will serve as our blueprint for business success as well as our foot into the corporate world.

I hope that this provide some insights as to why DNotes is so different from our industry peers and the important roles my book plays.
legendary
DNotes
"If you are serious about succeeding in your business or thinking of starting a new business - read this article a few times. Business failure is stressful, painful, and costly. Yet 80% of business failed in the first 10 years. I am passionately committed to help reverse that. Focus on all things that matter and you will greatly improve your chances of success."

https://articles.bplans.com/the-4-corners-of-a-storm-proof-startup-strategy/
Jump to: