Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 126. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Good morning everyone. Just here briefly to say hello. My focus now is on our Reg. D 506 (c) funding. We are very close to filing our offering statements with the SEC and our Web Portal is almost ready for launch.

This is the next most significant project I am working on now. It will take a few months and I will be providing updates when appropriate. Please be reminded that this round is specifically for certified accredited investors. Circulation of documents is controlled, and time stamped with different levels of approval process.

I am not hopeful that DNotes will be listed on Cryptaldash as they have announced. Their change of mind to require 100 participants in their ICO is the deal breaker. It’s unfortunate but we do not participate in any ICO that is not registered or exempt with the SEC.

Alan I think the requirement that our community members be forced to participate in an ICO is preposterous. Since seeing the first ICO's launched 4 years ago, I've refused to participate in a single one of the hundreds I've researched, and don't plan on starting anytime soon.

I think we're going to see many of our industry peers becoming intensely jealous of DNotes when they realize that the brilliant strategy of the DNotes team has put us in a stronger position than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Could Break the Internet, Central Bank Overseer Says
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-06-17/bitcoin-could-break-the-internet-central-banks-overseer-says

The BIS, an 88-year-old institution in Basel, Switzerland, that serves as a central bank for other central banks, said cryptocurrencies are too unstable[1], consume too much electricity[2], and are subject to too much manipulation and fraud to ever serve as bona fide mediums of exchange in the global economy[3]. It cited the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies -- Bitcoin and its imitators are created, transacted, and accounted for on a distributed network of computers -- as a fundamental flaw rather than a key strength.

In one of its most poignant findings, the BIS analyzed what it would take for the blockchain software underpinning Bitcoin to process the digital retail transactions currently handled by national payment systems. As the size of so many ledgers swell, the researchers found, it would eventually overwhelm everything from individual smartphones to servers. [4]

“The associated communication volumes could bring the Internet to a halt,” the report said.

[1] DNotes has focused on stability since day one; preferring a slow gradual increase, rather than pushing for cataclysmic overnight gains that jeopardize long term stability.

[2] POS is much more energy efficient than Bitcoin's POW, and I'm willing to wager that it would be more energy efficient than current banking infrastructure when taxed with similar volume.

[3] Alan, I think you just proved this point with the CryptoDash exchange ICO; The DNotes team would never participate in any unlawful activities that would jeopardize stakeholder funds.

[4] DNotes offers options to store and transact that are not bandwidth intensive - DNotesVault and the Electrum wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
If you just wanted to keep track of your staking, you can import any address as a watch only address as well. That way you can keep an eye on your staking wallet results.

This is exactly my use case: monitoring my DNotesVault address and it's staking. Works perfectly. Nice UI. Really like the app icon.

Good to know that you like it.

Once integrated with our Invoice Systems that will set DNotes further apart from the rest.
legendary
Good morning everyone. Just here briefly to say hello. My focus now is on our Reg. D 506 (c) funding. We are very close to filing our offering statements with the SEC and our Web Portal is almost ready for launch.

This is the next most significant project I am working on now. It will take a few months and I will be providing updates when appropriate. Please be reminded that this round is specifically for certified accredited investors. Circulation of documents is controlled, and time stamped with different levels of approval process.

I am not hopeful that DNotes will be listed on Cryptaldash as they have announced. Their change of mind to require 100 participants in their ICO is the deal breaker. It’s unfortunate but we do not participate in any ICO that is not registered or exempt with the SEC.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
If you just wanted to keep track of your staking, you can import any address as a watch only address as well. That way you can keep an eye on your staking wallet results.

This is exactly my use case: monitoring my DNotesVault address and it's staking. Works perfectly. Nice UI. Really like the app icon.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
I'm really enthusiastic about this coin and can't wait what the future will bring us. It's development is progressing nicely. Especially after the first rund of funding I think we will hear many more great news Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes
We will be updating the DNotesVault.com guarantee fund shortly. Also, doing the last steps for the June swap now and any future swaps will be completed on an as-needed basis, within 30 days of depositing your funds into the DNotesVault.
legendary
DNotes
Very handy being able to have a local QT wallet on your mobile phone. I'm still a big fan personally of the DNotes Vault by preference, which I can also access using my mobile. Huge convenience factor.

Great work Smiley

Thanks Tim, they all have their unique advantages.

Desktop Wallet = Full control of your wallet. Staking. Can be slow and requires some technical knowledge.
Best for: Staking. Supporting the network.
Electrum Wallet = Full control of your wallet. Removes a lot of the technical hurdles of managing your wallets. The fastest option for creating, backing up, and sending / receiving transactions.
Best for: Transacting. Wallet management.
DNotesVault = Easiest to use. Web portal to access anywhere from any device. Guaranteed.
Best for: Storage.

The new DNotes Electrum wallet is huge news! Although the Electrum wallet doesn't stake itself, if you keep the same private key in both the Electrum wallet and your online desktop wallet, your DNotes will continue to stake. I still personally wouldn't recommend importing private keys that contains a large balance to any mobile wallet at this point in time.

Agreed, the mobile wallet is better suited for smaller amounts of DNotes. Unless you are dedicating a mobile phone, offline (and probably no sim card), as a dedicated cold storage device. Large amounts you will want cold storage or DNotesVault.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Very handy being able to have a local QT wallet on your mobile phone. I'm still a big fan personally of the DNotes Vault by preference, which I can also access using my mobile. Huge convenience factor.

Great work Smiley

Desktop Wallet = Full control of your wallet. Staking. Can be slow and requires some technical knowledge.
Electrum Wallet = Full control of your wallet. Removes a lot of the technical hurdles of managing your wallets. The fastest option for creating, backing up, and sending / receiving transactions.
DNotesVault = Easiest to use. Web portal to access anywhere from any device. Guaranteed.

The new DNotes Electrum wallet is huge news! Although the Electrum wallet doesn't stake itself, if you keep the same private key in both the Electrum wallet and your online desktop wallet, your DNotes will continue to stake. I still personally wouldn't recommend importing private keys that contains a large balance to any mobile wallet at this point in time.
legendary
DNotes
Can someone please tell me if CryptalDash is still planning on listing DNotes this month? I know things weren't finalized but the 19th is just around the corner. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated Grin

As you know, CryptalDash made an announcement to list DNotes after the beta phase and after reaching an agreement with us. CryptalDash has requested a revision to our original agreement and we have raised an objection to that revision as we cannot obligate our supporters to participate in the ICO. So far we have not gotten a response.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Can someone please tell me if CryptalDash is still planning on listing DNotes this month? I know things weren't finalized but the 19th is just around the corner. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated Grin
legendary
Quotes from DNotes Telegram today:

Stone, [16.06.18 11:35]
What's our fate with Dnote if SEC thinks all Crypto except BTC and Ether are security? How is that gonna affect our growth and investment?

Any basis for argument? Any defence? 🤔🤔🤬

Eplemost, [16.06.18 14:02]
[In reply to Stone]

This won’t happen. Basically, the whole market is erc20 tokens and Asia loves Ethereum. US would be left way behind if they follow that route.

Quote from Alan Yong:

There have been a lot of inaccurate and confusing published opinion regarding whether a coin listed on an exchange is a “token” or a “security”. From a legal prospective, a coin becomes a security token when it is utilized as a funding vehicle most commonly used in ICOs. In the process of using a token to raise capital, a change of state occurred – the status of a token becomes a security. There are no known exceptions.

Here is a prime example of a token: Bitcoin, while being labeled as a “token”, “commodity”, “property”, and more, has never been labeled as a “security”. This is because Bitcoin has never been used as an investment funding vehicle to raise capital. DNotes holds the same status as a token and not a security. DNotes has never been used or will ever be used as an investment funding vehicle to raise capital.

It is vitally important for our community to clearly understand that DNotes and DNotes Global, Inc. are two distinctly different entities. DNotes is an autonomous decentralized entity not controlled by any individual or company. The decentralized aspects of DNotes should not ever be tampered with.

DNotes’ blockchain is a public blockchain that is accessible to anyone, anywhere with an Internet connection, without the need for any permission, or the approval of any central authority. This is the ingenious aspect of the technology that got me “addicted”. It is loaded with significant positive world changing implications if used properly. We are relentlessly committed to take it all the way while respecting the rule of law.

We have gone out of our way, at extreme cost and efforts, to ensure that we do not ever sell DNotes to raise capital. We will, instead, be selling DNotes Global, Inc. common stock shares in our funding using regulated crowdfunding programs (Reg. D and Reg. A+) that are registered or exempt with the SEC.

Despite my busy schedule, I thought that it is important for me to clarify one more time that DNotes is a digital currency token. It is not a security.
legendary
DNotes

Great work Smiley

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Great work Smiley
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes
Electrum DNotes Wallet Now Available!

The Electrum wallet is a lite wallet available for Windows, Mac, and Mobile on Android that allows for quick and easy creation and management of wallets and sending and receiving of DNotes. It is not only flexible enough to use for everyday transactions with minimum security precautions and small amounts of DNotes but also robust enough to use for cold storage, storing written down private keys, and offline transaction handling if used properly.
I recommend reading this article on wallet security: https://dcebrief.com/protecting-your-cryptocurrency-what-is-the-best-bitcoin-wallet-for-you/

Download from our website for Windows, Mac, or Android.
https://dnotescoin.com/#download

It is also available in the Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dnotesglobal.electrumdnotes

Something I've always wondered about Electrum but were too lazy to find out Do you run an Electrum server or are they all third party?

We do run our own server. All of the wallets and private keys are stored locally, transactions are signed locally and sent to the server to broadcast to the network.

We have also integrated the invoicing and payment system functionality into the wallet. Having an easy to access and use lite wallet with the integrated invoicing will be the next step towards demonstrating how the invoicing and payment system can be easily integrated into existing systems to not only accept payments without requiring a third party but how it can improve functionality, accounting, and flexibility.

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Electrum DNotes Wallet Now Available!

The Electrum wallet is a lite wallet available for Windows, Mac, and Mobile on Android that allows for quick and easy creation and management of wallets and sending and receiving of DNotes. It is not only flexible enough to use for everyday transactions with minimum security precautions and small amounts of DNotes but also robust enough to use for cold storage, storing written down private keys, and offline transaction handling if used properly.
I recommend reading this article on wallet security: https://dcebrief.com/protecting-your-cryptocurrency-what-is-the-best-bitcoin-wallet-for-you/

Download from our website for Windows, Mac, or Android.
https://dnotescoin.com/#download

It is also available in the Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dnotesglobal.electrumdnotes

Something I've always wondered about Electrum but were too lazy to find out Do you run an Electrum server or are they all third party?
Jump to: