Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 127. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Electrum DNotes Wallet Now Available!

The Electrum wallet is a lite wallet available for Windows, Mac, and Mobile on Android that allows for quick and easy creation and management of wallets and sending and receiving of DNotes. It is not only flexible enough to use for everyday transactions with minimum security precautions and small amounts of DNotes but also robust enough to use for cold storage, storing written down private keys, and offline transaction handling if used properly.
I recommend reading this article on wallet security: https://dcebrief.com/protecting-your-cryptocurrency-what-is-the-best-bitcoin-wallet-for-you/

Download from our website for Windows, Mac, or Android.
https://dnotescoin.com/#download

It is also available in the Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dnotesglobal.electrumdnotes

legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
where is the link to the dnotes 2 wallet?

I sent mine to the dnotes vault for the auto swap to dnotes 2 but would like to get them back to a local wallet now?

I can't see the link in the OP?

Hi cryptohunter, that is right, we likely need to update the OP here soon, a lot has happened.

You can grab it from our website: https://dnotescoin.com/

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
where is the link to the dnotes 2 wallet?

I sent mine to the dnotes vault for the auto swap to dnotes 2 but would like to get them back to a local wallet now?

I can't see the link in the OP?
legendary
DNotes
All, DNotesVault deposits are back online.

When you have a chance, please login in to your account so it updates and I can monitor the activity. Thank you and appreciate your patience!
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Since we have been gaining new supporters every day this may be a helpful introduction of my position and why I am relentlessly committed to making DNotes and DNotes Global an immense success.

I am a very passionate mentor of entrepreneurs and small business owners and author of “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success”. As much as the book is written to assist others to improve their chances of succeeding in business, it is also written as the blueprint for managing DNotes as a pure decentralized entity that is not controlled by any individual, group, or company. It belongs to all the stakeholders and ownership is at will. Anyone can own and dis-own any amount of DNotes without any obligation.

The book is a required reading for anyone hired to work for DNotes Global, Inc. We will hire only the best fitting candidates who understand and believe in our vision of building a great company with exceptional employees committed to the best in class mindset in everything that matters. We are committed to a unified single corporate culture, working as a team to accomplish common goals.

Here is my favorite quote from the book. “Where you are right matters far less than where you are going from here.” I am mindful that a lot of people are struggling to make ends meet and unable to save any meaning amount for retirement or emergency. Let’s work together to see how we can help change the world a little for the better.

I am constantly being approached by others to invest in their projects.  At this time, my personal investment of time and money is almost exclusively on DNotes and DNotes Global, Inc. After having been in business for over forty years, I see this as the most challenging project of all. The potential is immense and likely to have significant positive world changing implications.

We have been spending the last 4 ½ years building a solid foundation with a clearly articulated vision of DNotes’ path to mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce worldwide. We are positioning DNotes to be a supplement to fiat currency globally. To accomplish that, DNotes Global, Inc. will be providing the management and leadership to a rapidly expanding fully integrated ecosystem.

We are working on two funding rounds. Our first round using Reg. D 506 (c) is aimed at raising up to $5 million from accredited investors and scheduled for launch later this month. Our second round using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide will be in drafting mode shortly. It is also our plan to have a full-blown IPO in three years.

If you like what we are doing and share our vision and philosophy I invite you to follow us and stay in close touch. Our vision is truly global and inclusive, irrespective of your financial standing.

I like it and am coming along for the ride. Have safe travels and we appreciate everything you do for DNotes. It is our year!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Since we have been gaining new supporters every day this may be a helpful introduction of my position and why I am relentlessly committed to making DNotes and DNotes Global an immense success.

I am a very passionate mentor of entrepreneurs and small business owners and author of “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success”. As much as the book is written to assist others to improve their chances of succeeding in business, it is also written as the blueprint for managing DNotes as a pure decentralized entity that is not controlled by any individual, group, or company. It belongs to all the stakeholders and ownership is at will. Anyone can own and dis-own any amount of DNotes without any obligation.

The book is a required reading for anyone hired to work for DNotes Global, Inc. We will hire only the best fitting candidates who understand and believe in our vision of building a great company with exceptional employees committed to the best in class mindset in everything that matters. We are committed to a unified single corporate culture, working as a team to accomplish common goals.

Here is my favorite quote from the book. “Where you are right matters far less than where you are going from here.” I am mindful that a lot of people are struggling to make ends meet and unable to save any meaning amount for retirement or emergency. Let’s work together to see how we can help change the world a little for the better.

I am constantly being approached by others to invest in their projects.  At this time, my personal investment of time and money is almost exclusively on DNotes and DNotes Global, Inc. After having been in business for over forty years, I see this as the most challenging project of all. The potential is immense and likely to have significant positive world changing implications.

We have been spending the last 4 ½ years building a solid foundation with a clearly articulated vision of DNotes’ path to mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce worldwide. We are positioning DNotes to be a supplement to fiat currency globally. To accomplish that, DNotes Global, Inc. will be providing the management and leadership to a rapidly expanding fully integrated ecosystem.

We are working on two funding rounds. Our first round using Reg. D 506 (c) is aimed at raising up to $5 million from accredited investors and scheduled for launch later this month. Our second round using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide will be in drafting mode shortly. It is also our plan to have a full-blown IPO in three years.

If you like what we are doing and share our vision and philosophy I invite you to follow us and stay in close touch. Our vision is truly global and inclusive, irrespective of your financial standing.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I have noticed slight drop in price on Mercatox, for about 50 satoshi. But the price still holds Smiley

Looking forward to completion od first funding round, I think it should also very positively reflect on the price of DNotes Grin Cool

It seems that also crypto in general stopped bleeding, at least for now.

It has been good for DNotes appreciating in a market of general decline. 50 satoshi is mostly in line with the larger demand / supply resistance levels. We expect volume to increase quite a bit as money begins to come on board, not just from our advertising efforts, but the knowledge of DNotes existence to many high net-worth individuals.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
I have noticed slight drop in price on Mercatox, for about 50 satoshi. But the price still holds Smiley

Looking forward to completion od first funding round, I think it should also very positively reflect on the price of DNotes Grin Cool

It seems that also crypto in general stopped bleeding, at least for now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
SEC Official Explains Agency’s View on Cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and Securities

https://dcebrief.com/sec-official-explains-agencys-view-on-cryptocurrencies-icos-and-securities/
If pass this suport next suport is at 380sat

Well I doubt that it will go that low...but if it does I see it as another great buy opportunity Grin Cool
Activity: 88
If pass this suport next suport is at 380sat
Activity: 88
I see that the last price was lowest at NLexch, but the volume there is really low since the trading obviusly moved to Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange.

And do not forget, we are just few days away from CryptalDash listing, so the volume will get even higher soon  Wink

We have  strong suport at 450-470 sat .
I see that the last price was lowest at NLexch, but the volume there is really low since the trading obviusly moved to Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange.

And do not forget, we are just few days away from CryptalDash listing, so the volume will get even higher soon  Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I have submitted the request to add Mercatox and Stocks Exchange trading pairs to Coin Market Cap. It could still take a bit of time, but I don't anticipate it will take too long. It is important that we have sustainable volume as well.

500,000 notes traded yesterday is an awesome start to building said momentum!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I am happy to announce that I will no longer be writing the daily DNotes market reports because we now have an index that is tracking all of our markets automatically.

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/DNotes-NOTE

Great work, DNotes team!

I'm sure other indices such as Coin Marketcap will soon follow. In the mean time, please bookmark the above link to check any time you want to know the most up to date DNotes price.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Quotes from DNotes Telegram Channel:

Chet, [13.06.18 08:13]
"How far along is DNotes being registered so that we can be advertised as the only registered cryptocurrency in the world. That could be what good people are looking for."

Chet, we share your frustration. Please understand that based on US laws on the book it is simply not possible for a decentralized currency to be regulated at this time. Technology is often ahead of regulations. But the beauty of a decentralized entity is that no individual or a group of individuals can control it. And by itself it is leaderless. It has its advantages and pitfalls though.

As such, as the Chairman of the SEC, Jay Clayton pointed out many times, none of the ICOs are registered with the SEC. I personally do not think, based on existing laws, it is accurate to claim that any coin can be “regulated”. Many complex legal issues are applicable here. Unfortunately, there is mass confusion surrounding this subject, including lawyers and high-level executives.

It is important for everyone to understand that in our case, we specifically kept our two entities – DNotes and DNotes Global, Inc. separate. Furthermore, DNotes coin has never been involved in any ICOs. Like Bitcoin, we are a pure token – not a security. Cryptopia’s characterization of DNotes as a “financial product” or an equivalent of a “Security” is a serious judgement in error.

I have no doubt, that our approach of using DNotes Global, Inc. to provide the management and leadership is the best solution to comply with existing laws. However, it is important to remember, as I mentioned many times before, this is a very costly and time-consuming process. There are many things that are beyond our control. No matter how hard we try, it will take longer and cost more.

Nonetheless, this is absolutely the right path. Our first funding round using Reg. D 506 (c) is now at the final stage of completion. The second round using A+ Mini-IPO tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide is the big one. We will have a better feel of the scheduled launch a month after the first round kicked in.

It’s good to note that DNotes is finally listed on a few exchanges and doing quite well. As we push on, DNotes’ solid value will become more apparent. This is DNotes’ turn to shine. Give us your best support when you can, especially in generating some trading volume to get DNotes included in Coinmarketcap reporting.

I am having an increasingly busy schedule but will check-in when I can and response to important issues like this one.

You all have been doing a great job in supporting our forum and Telegram channel. We deeply appreciate that. Thank you all and have a great day.

Alan this is awesome news, does this mean the first funding round is already underway?

On another note excellent work on the recent interviews. You are doing a great job getting the DNotes vision across to people, and the information you have provided us in The Four Pillars of Businesses Success is priceless. Are there any first editions of the book left for sale, or did they all sell a long time ago?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
New Study Suggests Tether-Related Price Manipulation Helped Fuel 2017’s Record Crypto Price Run

https://dcebrief.com/new-study-suggests-tether-related-price-manipulation-helped-fuel-2017s-record-crypto-price-run/
Jump to: