Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 130. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Saturday, June 9, 2018

We now have three active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

The market on Mercatox is just hours old. I watched it go from completely empty to having both sides of the order book filling out and even a few trades. So far the low price there is 405 Satoshi and the high price is 1445 Satoshi. The last price is 475 Satoshi, or 0.036199 USD. The current high bid is 475 and the low ask is 510. The 24 hour volume is 27,159.04 (and that's not an entire 24 hours yet).

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 310 Satoshi and the high price is 420 Satoshi. The last price was 419 Satoshi, or 0.031931 USD. The current high bid is 419 and the low ask is 382. The 24 hour volume is 92821.42 NOTE.

On NLexch the low price is 480 Satoshi and the high price is 480 Satoshi. The last price was 480 Satoshi, or 0.036580 USD. The current high bid is 480 and the low ask is 798. The 24 hour volume is 20,626.02 NOTE.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Note Listed On Mercatox exchange

We are glad to be now listed on Mercatox exchange. You can find the NOTE / BTC market at the following link. Mercatox seems great from my initial look and the exchange is about the same rank on Coinmarketcap as Cryptopia.

https://mercatox.com/exchange/NOTE/BTC
legendary
My "pain in the butt factor" has more to do with accounting for accurate gain/loss of exchange trades.

For proper accounting of trades, I highly recommend CoinTracking. I bought the unlimited lifetime membership. It wasn't cheap, but it has saved me hours and hours of trying to figure it out with a spreadsheet. When there are quirks, like a period of time where your coin isn't tracked on CMC, it will involve more hands-on data entry for that part, but it does all the basis/gains/loss calculations as accurately as the data you feed it. My accountants were impressed with it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

You are correct about the "scorecard" aspect of CMC, which is maybe less relevant to DNotes than it might be to other coins. However, an active listing there will be most helpful for me (and I'm sure I speak for others too) in establishing tax basis and determining income for all those newly minted DNotes entering my wallet. I use CoinTracking.info, which runs APIs from both CMC and Cryptocoin Charts in determining historical prices. During the gap where we aren't actively listed on CMC (and I assume Cryptocoin Charts--or maybe that's where the 0.004 USD price is coming from), I'm going to have to go back to each individual minting transaction and manually enter the actual price based on the data I've recorded from my DNotes market reports, and then probably make a guess as to what the actual price was before I started producing those reports. It will be very nice to have that be automatic again.

As long as we're working on getting active on CMC again, could we also reach out to Cryptocoin Charts to make sure its information on DNotes is also accurate?

Ah, really great point. Didn't think of that kinda thing at all.

I wouldn't have either, but 2017 taxes was a rude awakening for me on that point. One of the coins I got into, STEEM, I recently chose to get out of. Why? Because its block chain is built in such a way that accurate record keeping is basically impossible. I call it Tax time pain in the butt factor. And it's a real issue.

"Tax time pain in the butt factor." That may remain an industry problem for years to come.

But not with DNotes, right?

I will say that when I gathered all my transaction data from DNotes Vault, everything checked out, despite the fact that many transactions were carried out off chain--that's how DNotes Vault worked with the old DNotes. On that score, please keep up the good work.

DNotesVault is an invaluable asset to our stakeholder and uniquely ours. That itself should make DNotes significantly more valuable.

My "pain in the butt factor" has more to do with accounting for accurate gain/loss of exchange trades.
legendary
The DNotes market report for Friday, June 8, 2018

We now have two active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange. At this time, neither one is recognized by CoinMarkecap, so I will continue posting the information from both markets once a day so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

On NLexch the low price is 420 Satoshi and the high price is 550 Satoshi. The last price was 420 Satoshi, or 0.032207 USD. The current high bid is 420 and the low ask is 780. The 24 hour volume is 9,999.995 NOTE.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 310 Satoshi and the high price is 577 Satoshi. The last price was 310 Satoshi, or 0.023771 USD. The current high bid is 420 and the low ask is 311. The 24 hour volume is 133,745.56 NOTE.
legendary
I know that our community is anxiously waiting for Coinmarkeycap to activate reporting on DNotes. I am speculating (hopeful) that it will happen within the next ten days. We are in constant communication with them and mindful that it is a high priority.

Along those lines, DNotes should be listed on another exchange in a few days. Once listed on Mercatox Exchange we all need to do our best to help get the words out and help generate some trading volume. I am confident that we will meet their threshold before long.

It will take me the whole weekend to get organized and settled down at my summer home in Coldwater, Michigan. I will be spending most of my time here with significant travel from here over the next few months.

DNotes is now on a solid growth path. Added to my list of priorities is growing DNotes worldwide. Don’t look at things by the day. DNotes will be operating at a very different level in another year. This train is about to leave the station.

I will be checking in, but not likely to be actively posting. Thank you all for your continued support.

Thankyou Dyna and Team for all your hard work! You guys are doing a great job actively answering questions. I think that most of us could agree that we as a community appreciate your dedication to making your vision and dream come to life.  I can't wait. Enjoy settling down, taking a break from the forum, and good luck with all your travels. We will be looking forward to hearing back from you in the future after more progress has been made. 

Thank you, mrbum805. I love solving big problems in business. In general, the bigger the problem, the bigger the opportunity. DNotes is committed to solving the biggest problem of all - the mass adoption of a digital currency as a supplement to fiat currency in global commerce. The reward to DNotes stakeholders over the long-term could be immense. That is the true value of DNotes for those who believe that we can make it happen.

Henry Ford's saying, "Whether you believe you can, or you believe you can't, you are right," has always been an inspiration to me and ingrained in my mindset. That is what dives me. I believe that we can make it happen and it will change the world for the better.  
legendary

You are correct about the "scorecard" aspect of CMC, which is maybe less relevant to DNotes than it might be to other coins. However, an active listing there will be most helpful for me (and I'm sure I speak for others too) in establishing tax basis and determining income for all those newly minted DNotes entering my wallet. I use CoinTracking.info, which runs APIs from both CMC and Cryptocoin Charts in determining historical prices. During the gap where we aren't actively listed on CMC (and I assume Cryptocoin Charts--or maybe that's where the 0.004 USD price is coming from), I'm going to have to go back to each individual minting transaction and manually enter the actual price based on the data I've recorded from my DNotes market reports, and then probably make a guess as to what the actual price was before I started producing those reports. It will be very nice to have that be automatic again.

As long as we're working on getting active on CMC again, could we also reach out to Cryptocoin Charts to make sure its information on DNotes is also accurate?

I wouldn't have either, but 2017 taxes was a rude awakening for me on that point. One of the coins I got into, STEEM, I recently chose to get out of. Why? Because its block chain is built in such a way that accurate record keeping is basically impossible. I call it Tax time pain in the butt factor. And it's a real issue.

"Tax time pain in the butt factor." That may remain an industry problem for years to come.

But not with DNotes, right?

I will say that when I gathered all my transaction data from DNotes Vault, everything checked out, despite the fact that many transactions were carried out off chain--that's how DNotes Vault worked with the old DNotes. On that score, please keep up the good work.
legendary

legendary
;)ONLY  153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created  Shocked Shocked Shocked very very very undervalue now

It's actually 154,110,801 and counting. The CoinMarketcap page is not updating at the moment, so you need to get your stats from the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

The below numbers are all rounded, but with only:

+155,000,000 total Dnotes outstanding
-49,000,000 currently held in Vault accounts
-32,000,000 in the Vault guarantee fund
-20,000,000 alloted to Dnotes Global

This leaves only about 54,000,000 Dnotes in personal wallets, exchanges etc.

These are only approximations, but there are not that many Notes in circulation now.  Once Dnotes marketing gets ramped up, I am expecting a steady increase in price.

Excellent observation. We may be worth pennies now but I do not know of any other coin that is better positioned than DNotes. Our team, including DNotesEDU, have selflessly contributed over four years of an enormous amount of relentless hard work to DNotes' success. Once discovered, there may not be that many DNotes available for sale.
legendary
I know that our community is anxiously waiting for Coinmarkeycap to activate reporting on DNotes. I am speculating (hopeful) that it will happen within the next ten days. We are in constant communication with them and mindful that it is a high priority.

Along those lines, DNotes should be listed on another exchange in a few days. Once listed on Mercatox Exchange we all need to do our best to help get the words out and help generate some trading volume. I am confident that we will meet their threshold before long.

It will take me the whole weekend to get organized and settled down at my summer home in Coldwater, Michigan. I will be spending most of my time here with significant travel from here over the next few months.

DNotes is now on a solid growth path. Added to my list of priorities is growing DNotes worldwide. Don’t look at things by the day. DNotes will be operating at a very different level in another year. This train is about to leave the station.

I will be checking in, but not likely to be actively posting. Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you and the Dnote’s team in Japan sometime this year!

Thank you, 1Hakuba. I will most likely include Japan as part of my trip.
legendary

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Thankyou Dyna and Team for all your hard work! You guys are doing a great job actively answering questions. I think that most of us could agree that we as a community appreciate your dedication to making your vision and dream come to life.  I can't wait. Enjoy settling down, taking a break from the forum, and good luck with all your travels. We will be looking forward to hearing back from you in the future after more progress has been made. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
;)ONLY  153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created  Shocked Shocked Shocked very very very undervalue now

It's actually 154,110,801 and counting. The CoinMarketcap page is not updating at the moment, so you need to get your stats from the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

The below numbers are all rounded, but with only:

+155,000,000 total Dnotes outstanding
-49,000,000 currently held in Vault accounts
-32,000,000 in the Vault guarantee fund
-20,000,000 alloted to Dnotes Global

This leaves only about 54,000,000 Dnotes in personal wallets, exchanges etc.

These are only approximations, but there are not that many Notes in circulation now.  Once Dnotes marketing gets ramped up, I am expecting a steady increase in price.
Activity: 43

Hope to see you and the Dnote’s team in Japan sometime this year!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
what will happen to the current CRISP accounts and DNote 1.0 coins on it?

Hi CoinManiaOfficial, those have been converted to regular DNotesVault accounts, converted to DNotes 2.0 along with the interest balance, and the restrictions have been removed.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Quebec Pauses Energy Signups for Crypto Mining Operations to Review Fees and Service Restrictions

https://dcebrief.com/quebec-pauses-energy-signups-for-crypto-mining-operations-to-review-fees-and-service-restrictions/
Activity: 110
what will happen to the current CRISP accounts and DNote 1.0 coins on it?
Jump to: