Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 128. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hope DNotes in the CMC listing, can change the coin now bad situation, return to its elegant demeanor.

No worries Ingramhb, DNotes will soon raise again Wink In the meanwhile there is still some time to get some more while it is still undervalued Cool

We have been in communication with CoinMarketCap, what we need is sustainable volume. If you want to help you can trade DNotes on Mercatox.com or Stocks.exchange.
legendary
DNotes
A problem whit whithrolla in Stock Exchange and deposits as well

They mentioned on Telegram last night they were temporarily disabling withdrawals and deposits on a list of coins to do an update. It appears you can withdraw and deposit now.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Quotes from DNotes Telegram Channel:

Chet, [13.06.18 08:13]
"How far along is DNotes being registered so that we can be advertised as the only registered cryptocurrency in the world. That could be what good people are looking for."

Chet, we share your frustration. Please understand that based on US laws on the book it is simply not possible for a decentralized currency to be regulated at this time. Technology is often ahead of regulations. But the beauty of a decentralized entity is that no individual or a group of individuals can control it. And by itself it is leaderless. It has its advantages and pitfalls though.

As such, as the Chairman of the SEC, Jay Clayton pointed out many times, none of the ICOs are registered with the SEC. I personally do not think, based on existing laws, it is accurate to claim that any coin can be “regulated”. Many complex legal issues are applicable here. Unfortunately, there is mass confusion surrounding this subject, including lawyers and high-level executives.

It is important for everyone to understand that in our case, we specifically kept our two entities – DNotes and DNotes Global, Inc. separate. Furthermore, DNotes coin has never been involved in any ICOs. Like Bitcoin, we are a pure token – not a security. Cryptopia’s characterization of DNotes as a “financial product” or an equivalent of a “Security” is a serious judgement in error.

I have no doubt, that our approach of using DNotes Global, Inc. to provide the management and leadership is the best solution to comply with existing laws. However, it is important to remember, as I mentioned many times before, this is a very costly and time-consuming process. There are many things that are beyond our control. No matter how hard we try, it will take longer and cost more.

Nonetheless, this is absolutely the right path. Our first funding round using Reg. D 506 (c) is now at the final stage of completion. The second round using A+ Mini-IPO tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide is the big one. We will have a better feel of the scheduled launch a month after the first round kicked in.

It’s good to note that DNotes is finally listed on a few exchanges and doing quite well. As we push on, DNotes’ solid value will become more apparent. This is DNotes’ turn to shine. Give us your best support when you can, especially in generating some trading volume to get DNotes included in Coinmarketcap reporting.

I am having an increasingly busy schedule but will check-in when I can and response to important issues like this one.

You all have been doing a great job in supporting our forum and Telegram channel. We deeply appreciate that. Thank you all and have a great day.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
A problem whit whithrolla in Stock Exchange and deposits as well
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Hope DNotes in the CMC listing, can change the coin now bad situation, return to its elegant demeanor.

No worries Ingramhb, DNotes will soon raise again Wink In the meanwhile there is still some time to get some more while it is still undervalued Cool
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I'm really enjoying the content you guys are putting out at DNotesEdu. It's of critical importance that we educate new users how to engage with the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and DNotes is doing everything to make that process as easy as possible.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
I have submitted the request to add Mercatox and Stocks Exchange trading pairs to Coin Market Cap. It could still take a bit of time, but I don't anticipate it will take too long. It is important that we have sustainable volume as well.

That's great news. I don't think volume will be a problem. It's pretty consistently been near 100K on Stocks.exchange and it's now at over 350K on Mercatox. I think it's climbing too, but haven't been watching it long enough to say for sure. And the price is going up as well. It's pretty much impossible to buy DNotes for less than 500 Satoshi any more, and someone just bought at 999 on Mercatox about an hour ago.

Hi wiser, thank you for the daily updates on the DNotes performance. Really helpful. I am really rooting for this one. Getting relisted on CoinMarketCap would be really beneficial for the price of DNotes. CMC is the first place I visit when trying to find out some information about a crypto project. If the project is not listed then I don't even bother researching any further. I believe we are starting to move in the right direction. Good luck with the rest of the milestones and keep updating the community. We appreciate what you're doing Grin
legendary
DNotes
Step by Step Instructions – How to Buy DNotes Cryptocurrency on Stocks.Exchange

Perfect! That is a huge help and resource when users ask "How do I trade DNotes?", which is a question I see several times a day. Thank you DNotesEDU team!
Activity: 128
Step by Step Instructions – How to Buy DNotes Cryptocurrency on Stocks.Exchange

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I have submitted the request to add Mercatox and Stocks Exchange trading pairs to Coin Market Cap. It could still take a bit of time, but I don't anticipate it will take too long. It is important that we have sustainable volume as well.

That's great news. I don't think volume will be a problem. It's pretty consistently been near 100K on Stocks.exchange and it's now at over 350K on Mercatox. I think it's climbing too, but haven't been watching it long enough to say for sure. And the price is going up as well. It's pretty much impossible to buy DNotes for less than 500 Satoshi any more, and someone just bought at 999 on Mercatox about an hour ago.
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
I just had a great interview with Kevin Short, host of “Think Outrageous Radio”.  The interview was mostly about my book, “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/ 

They include the founder CEO, the product or service, the employees, and the customers. DNotes is managed as a business but not controlled as one. We follow the principles and philosophies of the book.

The critical importance of a clearly articulated vision was also discussed at length. In the case of DNotes our vision is focused on DNotes gaining mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce. I believe that this is a generational opportunity for everyone who are invested for the long-term.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My apologies for not getting a report out yesterday. The day simply got away from me.

We now have four active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox and BiteBTC. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

Today on Mercatox the low price is 449 Satoshi and the high price is 550 Satoshi. The last price is 458 Satoshi, or 0.031412 USD. The current high bid is 504 and the low ask is 458. The 24 hour volume is 354,901.62.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 426 Satoshi and the high price is 563 Satoshi. The last price was 556 Satoshi, or 0.038134 USD. The current high bid is 477 and the low ask is 556. The 24 hour volume is 132,123.23 NOTE.

On NLexch the low price is 450 Satoshi and the high price is 780 Satoshi. The last price was 450 Satoshi, or 0.030864 USD. The current high bid is 450 and the low ask is 780. The 24 hour volume is 6310.16 NOTE.

Still no actual trading on BiteBTC. The high bid is 469 and the low ask is 555.
Activity: 88
 Didnt exist in coinmarket cup.... Shocked Angry Sad Huh
Jump to: