Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 129. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
DNotes 2.0 Upgraded CRISP Retirement Plan Delivers First Payments to Stakeholders

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-2-0-upgraded-crisp-retirement-plan-delivers-first-payments-to-stakeholders/
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Yeah, my taxes this year sucked. Especially from all the ETH mining that I did.

Here's my default: I just say that my cost bases is 0 where at all posssible. Which means I pay more in Cap gains and Income tax, but it's worth the much smaller headache than being exact with records.

Annoying that all of the convolution forces me to do tax suboptimal thing for the sake of expediency and not wanting to defenestrate whilst doing taxes, ha!

I'd recommend checking with accountants. Mine talked me out of that approach but I don't remember exactly why. With CoinTracking cost basis for mining wasn't an issue because they automatically pull in historical coin prices.
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
FYI: Warning! Stay away from OctaEx Exchange, looks like they just pulled an exit scam or, possibly a major hack, but the site is still up. If not, then they are the most incompetent exchange operators on the planet and the warning stands.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/octaex-exit-scam-4421347
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
All, DNotesVault deposits are temporarily delayed while we are working on the back end. Will update when it is back to regular deposits. Thank you for your patience!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

You are correct about the "scorecard" aspect of CMC, which is maybe less relevant to DNotes than it might be to other coins. However, an active listing there will be most helpful for me (and I'm sure I speak for others too) in establishing tax basis and determining income for all those newly minted DNotes entering my wallet. I use CoinTracking.info, which runs APIs from both CMC and Cryptocoin Charts in determining historical prices. During the gap where we aren't actively listed on CMC (and I assume Cryptocoin Charts--or maybe that's where the 0.004 USD price is coming from), I'm going to have to go back to each individual minting transaction and manually enter the actual price based on the data I've recorded from my DNotes market reports, and then probably make a guess as to what the actual price was before I started producing those reports. It will be very nice to have that be automatic again.

As long as we're working on getting active on CMC again, could we also reach out to Cryptocoin Charts to make sure its information on DNotes is also accurate?

Ah, really great point. Didn't think of that kinda thing at all.

I wouldn't have either, but 2017 taxes was a rude awakening for me on that point. One of the coins I got into, STEEM, I recently chose to get out of. Why? Because its block chain is built in such a way that accurate record keeping is basically impossible. I call it Tax time pain in the butt factor. And it's a real issue.

"Tax time pain in the butt factor." That may remain an industry problem for years to come.

Yeah, my taxes this year sucked. Especially from all the ETH mining that I did.

Here's my default: I just say that my cost bases is 0 where at all posssible. Which means I pay more in Cap gains and Income tax, but it's worth the much smaller headache than being exact with records.

Annoying that all of the convolution forces me to do tax suboptimal thing for the sake of expediency and not wanting to defenestrate whilst doing taxes, ha!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Thank you all for your participation and support in keeping our forum and Telegram engaged and helpful. That 48-hour break for me was refreshing. Instead of constantly working on DNotes’ projects I spent time designing and planning for some gorgeous gardens at our farm. Like DNotes it is all about building for the future, always committed to best in class mindset in everything that matters.

Despite my absence, DNotes carried on with two major accomplishments during that 48 hours. Mercatox Exchange listed DNotes making it the fourth exchanges where DNotes can be acquired or traded. Most important of all, DNotes’ blockchain paid out the CRISP reward flawlessly. That is a very significant event.

Think about it, billions of dollars have been raises on promises on all kinds of projects -  most of them are just that, “promises”. Unfortunately, most of them are not intended to deliver any useful functions or benefits to their investors or the society at large but to enrich their own pockets.

DNotes is a different breed. We are relentless committed to the benefits of stakeholders and the world at large. Without a doubt, we are now equal to in technology and already better than most. DNotesVault with its proven CRISP reward is clearly a cut above anything else that may be remotely close in concept.

We have a lot to be proud of. And this is just the beginning.

Over the long-term, free market is the most efficient pricing system. Warren Buffet said it best, “In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run it is a weighing machine.” At some point in time, its true value will always be reflected.

As it stands, the market as a voting, is pricing DNotes at a lower value than a new coin created over a weekend with a pipe dream. DNotes is a heavy weight. Don’t sell it short.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
First CRISP Payment Success!

All, the first CRISP payment was successful! If your DNotes were not moved between blocks 43,200 and now, you will have received 0.5% interest directly from the blockchain.

Great work! I just saw now, one successful payment in my account. Hold onto your seats everyone, things are about to change for DNotes. We are about to enter the stratosphere. Next stop the Moon. I am very happy for everyone who stayed with DNotes all these years. Its clear from the actions and the results by the team that I am in the right place at the right time. Keep up the good work and lets all prosper together Grin
The DNotes market report for Sunday, June 10, 2018

We now have four active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox and BiteBTC. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

Wow! This is very good news wiser. Its clear that all the hard work from the team and the community are starting to payoff. I am happy to see that DNotes will be available on CMC very soon. People tend to go their first when looking for info about a project. Great work and congratulations on the milestones.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

All, the first CRISP payment was successful! If your DNotes were not moved between blocks 43,200 and now, you will have received 0.5% interest directly from the blockchain.

Great, I have just checked the Dnotes Vault and I have seen that I have received the interest. Nicely done Grin
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

Great! Was actually just about to ask about this  Cheesy
legendary
DNotes

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Congrats on Mercatox, waiting patiently for CMC to relist. Keep up the great work!
legendary
DNotes

We now have four active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox. and BiteBTC. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

The Mercatox market seems to have settled down. Today the low price there is 425 Satoshi and the high price is 650 Satoshi. The last price is 494 Satoshi, or 0.033405 USD. The current high bid is 500 and the low ask is 440. The 24 hour volume is 213,326.61.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 387 Satoshi and the high price is 519 Satoshi. The last price was 519 Satoshi, or 0.035096 USD. The current high bid is 469 and the low ask is 574. The 24 hour volume is 65,785.59 NOTE.

On NLexch the low price is 480 Satoshi and the high price is 800 Satoshi. The last price was 798 Satoshi, or 0.039207 USD. The current high bid is 405 and the low ask is 780. The 24 hour volume is 92.02 NOTE.

Trading hasn't actually started on BiteBTC. Buy and sell orders are starting to come in. The high bid is 402 and the low ask is 564. BiteBTC requires full KYC verification of all users before trading can take place, and that verification can take up to several weeks. This is most likely why the market has been slow to get going despite the fact that DNotes has been listed there already for a few weeks.

Oh good! Glad to hear orders are starting to come in on BiteBTC.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

We now have four active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange and Mercatox and BiteBTC. We expect DNotes to have an updated and active listing on CoinMarketcap and other coin indexing sites within the next two weeks. Until then, I will keep posting the daily market report so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

The Mercatox market seems to have settled down. Today the low price there is 425 Satoshi and the high price is 650 Satoshi. The last price is 494 Satoshi, or 0.033405 USD. The current high bid is 500 and the low ask is 440. The 24 hour volume is 213,326.61.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 387 Satoshi and the high price is 519 Satoshi. The last price was 519 Satoshi, or 0.035096 USD. The current high bid is 469 and the low ask is 574. The 24 hour volume is 65,785.59 NOTE.

On NLexch the low price is 480 Satoshi and the high price is 800 Satoshi. The last price was 798 Satoshi, or 0.039207 USD. The current high bid is 405 and the low ask is 780. The 24 hour volume is 92.02 NOTE.

Trading hasn't actually started on BiteBTC. Buy and sell orders are starting to come in. The high bid is 402 and the low ask is 564. BiteBTC requires full KYC verification of all users before trading can take place, and that verification can take up to several weeks. This is most likely why the market has been slow to get going despite the fact that DNotes has been listed there already for a few weeks.
Merit: 102
At UN BFI Summit, CFTC’s Benham Suggests Crypto is “Modern Miracle

https://dcebrief.com/at-un-bfi-summit-cftcs-benham-suggests-crypto-is-modern-miracle/

Congratulations to the entire DNotes team on yet another exchange listing. Price should start to stabilize now that we have a few exchanges listing the NOTE coin. Once we get some high volume exchanges then I do believe the price should increase. Keep up the good work. Hopefully we will get listed on CoinMarketCap very soon Wink
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes