Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 133. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Here's another URL to bookmark: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-2YSW6TYGaonbuFbIN7N61J9muuaPBV0Xuevz-1URqU/edit?usp=sharing

This is a spreadsheet I worked up which shows the cutoff and payout blocks for the next 200 periods or so. I've highlighted the first cutoff block in blue because we've reached it and the idea is I'll highlight the ones we've reached, but I'm making no guarantees that I'll actually keep up with it. But at any time you can look up the block we're on, and see how how many blocks we are away from the next cutoff or payout.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
As what I know, I think that we should not  purchase from YoBit at this time, they are exchanging DNotes 1.x. If the coins they are selling were mined after April 16th, they will not be eligible for the swap.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
This is the post I was referring to about the CRISP payouts. We are currently on block 90,625, which means the cutoff has been reached but the payout block hasn't yet. So hang in there, everyone!

Hi Amadeus, block 86400 will be the cutoff and block 96480 will be payout. We are currently at block, 79081, so getting close, but the estimate is less than 2 weeks. The CRISP payments will show up in your DNotesVault account immediately after the payout is complete. The payout, as of now, should complete within 1 block, but in the future it could take multiple blocks to complete. Will update the estimates in the FAQ's.

Thanks wiser. This is very helpful. Do you perhaps have a link where we can check the blocks in real time? Also, when payout is reached will the blocks reset to zero or will they continue? Appreciate the feedback Smiley

Appreciate the responses wiser!

You can check the current block here at any time:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Every 43,200 blocks is the cutoff for CRISP reward, then 10,080+ blocks later is the payout.

The first one didn't count. The second cutoff is 86,400 (43,200 x 2), and the payout will be 96,480 ((43,200 x 2) + 10,080), which will happen in about 4 days.

Nice! Thanks for sharing the link DNotes and thanks Wiser for your feedback as well. URL bookmarked for later use Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
This is the post I was referring to about the CRISP payouts. We are currently on block 90,625, which means the cutoff has been reached but the payout block hasn't yet. So hang in there, everyone!

Hi Amadeus, block 86400 will be the cutoff and block 96480 will be payout. We are currently at block, 79081, so getting close, but the estimate is less than 2 weeks. The CRISP payments will show up in your DNotesVault account immediately after the payout is complete. The payout, as of now, should complete within 1 block, but in the future it could take multiple blocks to complete. Will update the estimates in the FAQ's.

Thanks wiser. This is very helpful. Do you perhaps have a link where we can check the blocks in real time? Also, when payout is reached will the blocks reset to zero or will they continue? Appreciate the feedback Smiley

Appreciate the responses wiser!

You can check the current block here at any time:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Every 43,200 blocks is the cutoff for CRISP reward, then 10,080+ blocks later is the payout.

The first one didn't count. The second cutoff is 86,400 (43,200 x 2), and the payout will be 96,480 ((43,200 x 2) + 10,080), which will happen in about 4 days.

legendary

Here is where you can check the blocks in real time: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

As an aside, if you wanted to check your address balance without opening up your wallet, simply enter your address in the search bar.

No, they will not reset once payout is reached. They'll just keep counting up into infinity. The only situation I know about where blocks get reset to zero is in a major upgrade such as when DNotes upgraded to version 2.0.

legendary

Hi DNotes. I just wanted to find out what's happening with the staking rewards for this month. According to last months notice we were suppose to receive staking rewards on the 4 June already. Please let us know if everything is still smooth sailing on your end with regards to staking rewards. Please help with some + merit if you found my comment useful Wink

The rewards are tied to specific block numbers, which haven't been reached yet. May 27th was an estimate only. To find out which specific blocks, please go back a few pages where it was posted, or maybe Joe will post it again to make it easier.

Thanks for letting me know wiser. Sounds very technical. I need to start reading up more on proof-of-staking and what blocks are and all the technical jargon. Hopefully we will reach the block number soon. Anxiously waiting for my staking rewards to popup in my Vault Grin
legendary
Hi DNotes. I just wanted to find out what's happening with the staking rewards for this month. According to last months notice we were suppose to receive staking rewards on the 4 June already. Please let us know if everything is still smooth sailing on your end with regards to staking rewards. Please help with some + merit if you found my comment useful Wink

The rewards are tied to specific block numbers, which haven't been reached yet. May 27th was an estimate only. To find out which specific blocks, please go back a few pages where it was posted, or maybe Joe will post it again to make it easier.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
When speaking about the price I somehow think that 1000% increase in price until the end of the year is not overoptimistic. Of course much also depends on general situation at the market itself, but considering that the team is working really hard and that we will surely hear a lot of good news from them the price could easily beat the ATH, which was around 0.3 USD if I'm not mistaken?

But I also think that could well go much higher than that. Let's wait and see Cheesy
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
What do others think will happen with the price when it hits more exchanges soon? I think that it should go up quite a bit Smiley Or at least I hope it will Cheesy
I think a minimum of 1000% increase in price of Dnote 2.0 is easily attainable in the next year.  I also think that larger exchanges will start freely listing Dnotes as the price rises.  In my opinion, exchanges such as Poloniex etc. are short-changing their customer base by not listing a coin that will more than likely be one, if not the best, performing coins this year.  

I am not sure about the 1000% but I agree with you that " exchanges such as Poloniex etc. are short-changing their customer base by not listing a coin that will more than likely be one, if not the best, performing coins this year". I am totally committed to give us a good shot at being one of the best performers.

Our wild card could come from institution and professional investors who value substantive due diligent over speculative fluff. We are for real - widely searchable, researchable, and verifiable. We could end up to be one of the favorites among the investment community for the high risk component of their balanced portfolio.
I too am not sure about 1000% increase in valuation either.  That’s the fun of investing.  However, if my math is correct, 1000% would take us from the current bid on NLexch of .00000400 BTC to .00004 BTC which is where we were about a year ago.  With all the recent great developments and new ones in the pipeline, I truly believe that Dnotes is the most undervalued coin on the market.  I have been scooping up as many Dnotes as I can while the price is still low.

The big plus for Dnote in my opinion (and there are so many) is that the Dnotes Global wants to users to be able to save and spend their Dnotes.   Spendability is a huge deal to me and is why I bought my first BTC a couple years ago.  

Thank you very much 1Hakuba for the confidence! We are indeed extremely focused on building a network of properties that will allow people to effortlessly spend their DNotes, rather than solely build a strong digital currency that cannot do much else. The bridge to the traditional financial world is just as important as building a great cryptocurrency itself, and that is why we created DNotes Global and are just about to fund it with a cool $50 million USD should everything go to plan to achieve this mission.

In terms of price -- we would love to see your projection come true, and I also agree that it's very achievable this year (but I personally think a little higher). I may be biased, but I like to think in terms of what we will be able to achieve, and what the power of our marketing will be come years end when that funding is all put to good use. Our brand is soon to be shown to the world in a big way.
Activity: 43
What do others think will happen with the price when it hits more exchanges soon? I think that it should go up quite a bit Smiley Or at least I hope it will Cheesy
I think a minimum of 1000% increase in price of Dnote 2.0 is easily attainable in the next year.  I also think that larger exchanges will start freely listing Dnotes as the price rises.  In my opinion, exchanges such as Poloniex etc. are short-changing their customer base by not listing a coin that will more than likely be one, if not the best, performing coins this year.  

I am not sure about the 1000% but I agree with you that " exchanges such as Poloniex etc. are short-changing their customer base by not listing a coin that will more than likely be one, if not the best, performing coins this year". I am totally committed to give us a good shot at being one of the best performers.

Our wild card could come from institution and professional investors who value substantive due diligent over speculative fluff. We are for real - widely searchable, researchable, and verifiable. We could end up to be one of the favorites among the investment community for the high risk component of their balanced portfolio.
I too am not sure about 1000% increase in valuation either.  That’s the fun of investing.  However, if my math is correct, 1000% would take us from the current bid on NLexch of .00000400 BTC to .00004 BTC which is where we were about a year ago.  With all the recent great developments and new ones in the pipeline, I truly believe that Dnotes is the most undervalued coin on the market.  I have been scooping up as many Dnotes as I can while the price is still low.

The big plus for Dnote in my opinion (and there are so many) is that the Dnotes Global wants to users to be able to save and spend their Dnotes.   Spendability is a huge deal to me and is why I bought my first BTC a couple years ago.  
legendary
The DNotes market report for Tuesday, June 5, 2018

We now have two active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange. At this time, neither one is recognized by CoinMarkecap, so I will continue posting the information from both markets once a day so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

The additional market has done good things for DNotes' price. Full disclosure: after taking a look at the Stocks.exchange DNotes market I bought up everything on NLexch up to 700 Satoshi until I ran out of BTC. And now 700 Satoshi looks like the cheap price.

On NLexch, the low price was 375 Satoshi and the high price was 750 Satoshi. The last price was 750, or 0.057136 USD. The current high bid is 400 and low ask is 798. The 24 hour volume is 75,202.44 NOTE.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 300 Satoshi and the high price is 13,750 Satoshi (chalk that high up to this being a brand new market). The last price was 729 Satoshi, or 0.055536 USD. The current high bid is 671 and the low ask is 932. The 24 hour volume is 30,278.37 NOTE.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
I think a minimum of 1000% increase in price of Dnote 2.0 is easily attainable in the next year.  I also think that larger exchanges will start freely listing Dnotes as the price rises.  In my opinion, exchanges such as Poloniex etc. are short-changing their customer base by not listing a coin that will more than likely be one, if not the best, performing coins this year. 

legendary

Awesome! very unexpected when entering stocks exchange, really very great it all paid off with time that has been at stake for dnotes.

Thanks, rendravolt. I did not know of Stocks exchange until 10 days ago. They have been responsive, fair, and professional. Now that I have actually signed up and witnessed the integrity and responsiveness of their platform I share your sentiment that they are really great - a very pleasant surprise.
legendary
Guys this is really a good news! But now when I have checked DNotes LinkedIn page I have seen that you have not posted the news there. And als that you had not posted there anything for a while. Is there a good reason for that?

I think that LinkedIn, like other social channels is great way to spread the news and present the company in the best and the most professional light. Just my thought...I think that you should also regularly update your LinkedIn page. At least from my experience many investors/users/potential investors, actually does also check LinkedIn page when doing reasearch Wink

Thanks for the reminder, Amadeus82. I have a good following on LinkedIn and will make a post before the end of the night.
legendary

Great stuff guys. As I posted before, the way the DNOTES exchange stuff is playing out....seems super similar to Nano.

And both have similar innovations (not similar in the innovation itself, similar in that the innovation is moving the whole space forward), Nano with the blockchain lattice structure, and DNOTES with the working proof of stake with CRISP built-in.

It's gonna be a good Summer!

Thanks, MiningHabit. Just DNotes alone as a trusted brand with DNotesVault, POS, and CRISP make us equal to and better than the vast majority of the coins. That is the statement I can make, with clear conscience, any day of the week.

I believe that the irony of our case is that we are like old wine – you got to be sufficiently knowledgeable about wine and get to test it before you can truly appreciate its greatest.

I wish we can sponsor a wine testing – I mean DNotes testing, lol. Have a great summer!

legendary
From DNotes Telegram Channel:

Dan Theisen, [05.06.18 15:41]
Nice to be on an exchange with volume again.

This is just the beginning. There will be quite a few more coming soon.  By sometime next year I expect that DNotes will be widely available to anyone interested to trade DNotes.

On the technology front we are already on par or better than most of our industry peers. Our software development is moving full team ahead. We will be one of the technology leaders in our industry before long. Most importantly, we already have an integrated ecosystem that is unmatched, and we are not stopping there.

DNotesValut will continue to be upgraded, DCEBrief will be expanded, and CryptoMoms will be completely different, massive, and awesome by the time we are ready for a relaunch. We will be spending months on feasibility studies, planning, designing, and strategizing. We have many great ideas on how the whole thing could be a massive network of global communities collaborating in things that they are most passionate about. Feel free to contribute.

Serious design of own full-service exchange will begin later this year and that will be another sizable development project. It will be designed to tie in with our global payment network, financial and banking systems.

Depending on the level of success in our A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide, NextGenVC may also be launched later this year.

These are just some of the key projects. Be sure to gain a great understanding of the great details in our white paper. The team spent months to develop that:  https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

From my vantage point, we are doing far more that anyone else in our industry – in part because we are the only one totally committed to DNotes mass adoption as the inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce. We are still significantly undervalued relative to our industry peers. I trust that it will not stay that way for long. Thank you all for you continued support. This is our turn to shine.

We will be stepping up our PR campaign and can certainly use all the help we can get, especially our social media efforts to expand our reach.
Activity: 43
I think a minimum of 1000% increase in price of Dnote 2.0 is easily attainable in the next year.  I also think that larger exchanges will start freely listing Dnotes as the price rises.  In my opinion, exchanges such as Poloniex etc. are short-changing their customer base by not listing a coin that will more than likely be one, if not the best, performing coins this year. 
Jump to: