Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 132. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Hey there everyone, I just registered for what looks to be a seminal event in the Blockchain space in the Midwest, called "Voices of Blockchain"

It's August 24 and 25 at Navy Pier in Chicago. Anyone possibly going?

https://www.voiceofblockchain.com

Sounds great, a bit early for me to tell if I would be able to go, but would like to.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello

I have coins on V1 wallet.
How can I swap my coins into V2 wallet?

Thanks for your help

Cheers
Activity: 88
 ;)ONLY  153,574,552 Total DNotes 2.0 Created  Shocked Shocked Shocked very very very undervalue now
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
I just finished my interview with ChinaValue. It went on for 1 ½ hours. They are fascinated by our commitment to mass adoption of DNotes and asked a lot of great questions. We went way beyond overtime.

The interview will be converted to an article in Chinese reaching millions of people, including a large number of entrepreneurs. There is also a possibility that they may help with the distribution of the book and translation in Chinese.

It was a great interview. They wanted to stay in close touch. Many good things can come out of this. Just be realistic and don’t expect a trip to the moon anytime soon.

We are building a lot of Asian connection, beyond just China. I will be spending some serious time travelling in that area later this year. We are very strategic in what we do and doing it at the right time. 
Activity: 112
I always wonder about what are the potential risks?
Transactions created on a fork and not the main chain of the network would be invalid on the main blockchain. Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Tuesday, June 5, 2018

We now have two active DNotes markets: NLexch and Stocks.exchange. At this time, neither one is recognized by CoinMarkecap, so I will continue posting the information from both markets once a day so we can keep track of DNotes' price.

Those DNotes are getting more expensive. I'm still trying to buy, so have filled a few sell orders on Stocks.exchange that I thought would get snatched up quickly. My limit buy orders tend to get piled on pretty quickly.

NLexch seems to be offline at the moment, so I'll just report on Stocks.exchange today.

On Stocks.exchange the low price is 310 Satoshi and the high price is 693 Satoshi. The last price was 541 Satoshi, or 0.041559 USD. The current high bid is 505 and the low ask is 583. The 24 hour volume is 73,584.28 NOTE.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Like the listing on stocks.exchange, I do like that exchange.

However, it may be a lonnngggg time before Dnotes gets listed on CMC again. Currently one needs to meet certain volume thresholds these days to be listed, and Dnotes is nowhere close to those levels at the moment.

Stocks currently has value of Dnotes at 500 sats which is pretty good, more or less where it was prior to delisting from Cryptopia.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Hey there everyone, I just registered for what looks to be a seminal event in the Blockchain space in the Midwest, called "Voices of Blockchain"

It's August 24 and 25 at Navy Pier in Chicago. Anyone possibly going?

https://www.voiceofblockchain.com
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
They already came. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Well,I see thatwe  do not cater to the winning lottery ticket mentality type of investor. Instead we cater to the investor who appreciates vision, fundamental value, and the strategic approaches that are required to win.

Thanks lashd08127hh, that is correct DNotes vision is a long term vision and we are looking forward to drive DNotes to mass adoption as an inclusive digital currency for the benefit of everyone.

Quote:

“Well, I see that we do not cater to the winning lottery ticket mentality type of investor. Instead we cater to the investor who appreciates vision, fundamental value, and the strategic approaches that are required to win.” Lashdo8127hh

Thank you, Lashdo8127hh. This is one of the best descriptions of what DNotes is about.

DNotes is not meant for short-term speculation or for someone going all in for a craze gamble. Instead, it is established to fulfill a vision that strives for mass adoption of DNotes as an inclusive trusted digital currency in global commerce.

DNotes is more suitable for investors interested in accumulating for the long-term. DNotesVault and CRISPs are specifically designed to facilitate and promote that philosophy. When discovered, DNotes is the ideal candidate for the consideration of long-term professional investors and fund managers looking to add to their high risk/high return component to maintain a balanced investment portfolio. That will help contribute to currency stability.

Trust, integrity, and great customer experience are the keys to our continued success. This is a very serious commitment that can not be easily replicated. It will clearly differentiate DNotes from its industry peers, in an increasingly crowded market.

This is a winning strategy that will propel DNotes to be the cream of the crop one day. That takes a clearly articulated vision with a strategically defined path backed by fundamental value to solve the problem of the lack of intrinsic value – a norm, rather the exception of other coins. DNotes is the exception. That is another contributor to the DNotes’ difference.
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Well,I see thatwe  do not cater to the winning lottery ticket mentality type of investor. Instead we cater to the investor who appreciates vision, fundamental value, and the strategic approaches that are required to win.

Thanks lashd08127hh, that is correct DNotes vision is a long term vision and we are looking forward to drive DNotes to mass adoption as an inclusive digital currency for the benefit of everyone.
legendary
DNotes
As what I know, I think that we should not  purchase from YoBit at this time, they are exchanging DNotes 1.x. If the coins they are selling were mined after April 16th, they will not be eligible for the swap.

Hi Hailey 3958, that is correct, the exchanges trading DNotes 2.0 currently are:
https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/note_btc
https://stocks.exchange/trade/NOTE/BTC

legendary
DNotes
I dont know but i steal didnt receve any crisp yet from vaut account, my coins are there more then 50 days.
Transaction are realy slow now i send some coins from my vaut account 20 hours ago and steal wayting them.
p.s sorry for my bat English. I hope the team fix this asap .thanks in advance

Hi Mecheto, all withdrawals from the DNotesVault take 24-48 hours to process as we use a cold storage system to store coins for our users. Unlike an exchange or hot wallet where transactions are near instant. The DNotesVault is meant for long term secure storage.

The first CRISP doesn't count as all coins were moved during the CRISP period, disqualifying them from CRISP reward. If you have kept your DNotes in the same address for the second CRISP period, you can expect a CRISP payment in about 4 days.

I dont know but i steal didnt receve any crisp yet from vaut account, my coins are there more then 50 days.
Transaction are realy slow now i send some coins from my vaut account 20 hours ago and steal wayting them.
p.s sorry for my bat English. I hope the team fix this asap .thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Thanks wiser. This should definitely help to know on which block to expect payout. I will bookmark but I will also make one for myself just in case you decide not to keep up with it. I will following your patter and the information provided by DNotes in the previous comment. Appreciate the work you've put into the spreadsheet Wink

It took all of five minutes. You just need to enter the first (really, second) cutoff and payout blocks) and then you just add 43,200 to each one to get the next blocks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Well,I see thatwe  do not cater to the winning lottery ticket mentality type of investor. Instead we cater to the investor who appreciates vision, fundamental value, and the strategic approaches that are required to win.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Here's another URL to bookmark: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-2YSW6TYGaonbuFbIN7N61J9muuaPBV0Xuevz-1URqU/edit?usp=sharing

This is a spreadsheet I worked up which shows the cutoff and payout blocks for the next 200 periods or so. I've highlighted the first cutoff block in blue because we've reached it and the idea is I'll highlight the ones we've reached, but I'm making no guarantees that I'll actually keep up with it. But at any time you can look up the block we're on, and see how how many blocks we are away from the next cutoff or payout.

Thanks wiser. This should definitely help to know on which block to expect payout. I will bookmark but I will also make one for myself just in case you decide not to keep up with it. I will following your patter and the information provided by DNotes in the previous comment. Appreciate the work you've put into the spreadsheet Wink
Jump to: