Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 136. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
We have been getting a few questions regarding staking and security, sharing this here for anyone who might be staking or interested in staking.

The safety of staking on your local computer depends on the security of the machine you are staking on. There is always some level of risk involved. That risk could come in the form of malware and viruses targeting your computer or wallets, keyloggers to record your encryption passwords, and even complete loss of wallet files and backups.

In the near future we intend to mitigate that risk by upgrading the DNotes blockchain for deferred staking. That would allow you to have your DNotes in cold storage or on the DNotesVault and defer your staking rights to another wallet which would not have any spendable coins on it.

Ultimately, if you are not comfortable that you can create a secure environment for staking, we recommend only staking what you can comfortably afford to lose.

Also, please be sure you are using the latest version of the DNotes wallet. To verify your version click Help, About DNotes, and the version should be v2.0.2.1....

Im adding a question sorry, does that mean we are not staking in the vault? I think we are still suppose to earn interest in the vault.. right? I see the vault is not mentioned

No problem, questions are always welcome.

Yes, you do still earn CRISP interest, inside of DNotesVault or on your own private wallet, at a rate of 0.5% every 30 days.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Friday, June 1, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today the low price was 283 Satoshi and the high price was 548 Satoshi with the last price being 369 Satoshi, or 0.027859 USD.

The 24 hour volume is 40,670.28 NOTE. The current highest bid is 251 and lowest ask is 360.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
We have been getting a few questions regarding staking and security, sharing this here for anyone who might be staking or interested in staking.

The safety of staking on your local computer depends on the security of the machine you are staking on. There is always some level of risk involved. That risk could come in the form of malware and viruses targeting your computer or wallets, keyloggers to record your encryption passwords, and even complete loss of wallet files and backups.

In the near future we intend to mitigate that risk by upgrading the DNotes blockchain for deferred staking. That would allow you to have your DNotes in cold storage or on the DNotesVault and defer your staking rights to another wallet which would not have any spendable coins on it.

Ultimately, if you are not comfortable that you can create a secure environment for staking, we recommend only staking what you can comfortably afford to lose.

Also, please be sure you are using the latest version of the DNotes wallet. To verify your version click Help, About DNotes, and the version should be v2.0.2.1....

Im adding a question sorry, does that mean we are not staking in the vault? I think we are still suppose to earn interest in the vault.. right? I see the vault is not mentioned
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
There is NO way they worked on this for 4 years for it to be a 10 cent coin. When this thing catches momentum it is gonna blow up. I think we are being held back on purpose by others because others see the writing on the wall that DNotes is the Future of Money!!!

DNotes has always strived to be the professional in a sea of amatures, a guiding light as it were, to show others the way. Problem has been DNotes has matured faster than the industry in general and most competing coins as well. That is slowly changing as regulation and gov't oversight make themselves felt withing the space. I bought DNotes the week it was released (and mined thereafter) knowing full well it was a long term investment. Even with the recent setbacks, I have not changed my outlook on the project. Instead of mining, now I'm staking. Either way, I get more DNotes!

DNotes will succeed and those with the maturity to hang on will succeed with it. Plenty of other coins to play with and day trade. Keep the faith baby!

You're quite right. Over the last couple of years a lot of attention has been placed on all the wrong kinds of projects, and mostly for all the wrong reasons! It takes a while for people to work their way around, and see what is what. People get sick of seeing the same thing every time, they will be looking for something that is different.
legendary
DNotes

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
There is NO way they worked on this for 4 years for it to be a 10 cent coin. When this thing catches momentum it is gonna blow up. I think we are being held back on purpose by others because others see the writing on the wall that DNotes is the Future of Money!!!

DNotes has always strived to be the professional in a sea of amatures, a guiding light as it were, to show others the way. Problem has been DNotes has matured faster than the industry in general and most competing coins as well. That is slowly changing as regulation and gov't oversight make themselves felt withing the space. I bought DNotes the week it was released (and mined thereafter) knowing full well it was a long term investment. Even with the recent setbacks, I have not changed my outlook on the project. Instead of mining, now I'm staking. Either way, I get more DNotes!

DNotes will succeed and those with the maturity to hang on will succeed with it. Plenty of other coins to play with and day trade. Keep the faith baby!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Quote from DNotes Telegram today:

Thank you, Shane and wiser.

This is what I can share with you regarding a price target for DNotes over the medium term. The truth is that no one knows for sure. Short of that, the most objective guidance is pick a range that one is most comfortable with, in our case, CoinMarketCap 50 to 100. Based on everything that I know about our industry and DNotes, somewhere within that range is where DNotes belongs to be fairly valued relative to our industry peers.

Beyond that it is the market forces, supply and demand, options and choices that determine the price. However, in our unregulated industry it is quite clear that those factors are often manipulated, leading to wild fluctuation of prices. High volatilities and price manipulation are diminishing the chances of mass adoption of cryptocurrency as a form of payment.

Consistent with our vision and mindset since day one, we are very focused in identifying problems and pitfalls and work hard to solve those problems while avoiding potential pitfalls. Over the long-term this will put DNotes in a different class. That is when the DNotes difference will finally payoff.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
The DNotes market report for Thursday, May 31, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today the low price was 226 Satoshi and the high price was 548 Satoshi with the last price being 301 Satoshi, or 0.022494 USD.

The 24 hour volume is 38325.24 NOTE. The current highest bid is 237 and lowest ask is 300.

Thank you Wiser Smiley I see that the high price moved to a little higher level than previous ones Cool
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Thursday, May 31, 2018

Today the low price was 226 Satoshi and the high price was 548 Satoshi with the last price being 301 Satoshi, or 0.022494 USD.

The 24 hour volume is 38325.24 NOTE. The current highest bid is 237 and lowest ask is 300.
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Dear DNotes team, do you maybe have any update on status of Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding? How far are you with preparation and did the funding already begin or do you have any estimated date when will it begin?

I think this will be very important step for DNotes...

Thank you for asking, Amadeus82.

We are at the final stages of legal documentation and preparation of our Reg. D 506 (c) PPM (Private Placement Memorandum). Ziliak Law, LLC in Chicago, IL completed the final draft copy yesterday and it has just been transferred to Reg D Resources in Denver, CO. It is now in the process of being converted to a presentation grade PPM. Meanwhile, a compliance web portal is being developed to accommodate this specific project. Conservatively, we should be ready to file with the SEC towards the end of June.

We are spending more time and money on this project than normal. This is because we want to have a good start in transition to our main funding round using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. It will be heavily promoted. That is the time we want to put DNotes Global on the world map, so to speak.

Please understand that our first round, Reg. D 506 (c) is an exempt offering only available to verified accredited investors. There is an approval process incorporated into our web portal to limit access to only accredited investors.

Dear Dyna,

thank you for your explanation. I'm really positive that this coin has a great future ahead of it, especially considering the dedicated team behind it. 

Appreciate the optimism Amadeus82 and The Chezzz! As we continue to build and grow the ecosystem and infrastructure, as well as DNotes Global, DNotes will continue to grow as well.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Dear DNotes team, do you maybe have any update on status of Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding? How far are you with preparation and did the funding already begin or do you have any estimated date when will it begin?

We are at the final stages of legal documentation and preparation of our Reg. D 506 (c) PPM (Private Placement Memorandum). Ziliak Law, LLC in Chicago, IL completed the final draft copy yesterday and it has just been transferred to Reg D Resources in Denver, CO. It is now in the process of being converted to a presentation grade PPM. Meanwhile, a compliance web portal is being developed to accommodate this specific project. Conservatively, we should be ready to file with the SEC towards the end of June.

We are spending more time and money on this project than normal. This is because we want to have a good start in transition to our main funding round using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO to raise up to $50 million from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. It will be heavily promoted. That is the time we want to put DNotes Global on the world map, so to speak.

Please understand that our first round, Reg. D 506 (c) is an exempt offering only available to verified accredited investors. There is an approval process incorporated into our web portal to limit access to only accredited investors.

Dear Dyna,

thank you for your explanation. I'm really positive that this coin has a great future ahead of it, especially considering the dedicated team behind it. 
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Polish Crypto Exchange BitBay Moving to Malta

https://dcebrief.com/polish-crypto-exchange-bitbay-moving-to-malta/

Better that they just go out of business. They stole the BitBay name from the BitBay coin that was founded in 2014 causing much confusion for David Zimbeck and crew who are running a solid, honest project. If you can't even be original with your project's name, what else are you going to steal?

Merit: 102
Jump to: