Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 137. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
The DNotes market report for Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today the low price was 220 Satoshi and the high price was 347 Satoshi with the last price being 231 Satoshi, or 0.017015 USD.

The 24 hour volume is 16090.97 NOTE. The current highest bid is 232 and lowest ask is 299.

Thanks, wiser.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today the low price was 220 Satoshi and the high price was 347 Satoshi with the last price being 231 Satoshi, or 0.017015 USD.

The 24 hour volume is 16090.97 NOTE. The current highest bid is 232 and lowest ask is 299.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
This is a significant development. I just want our community to be familiar with it.

OTC Markets Welcomes Expansion of Reg A+ Exemption to Reporting Companies

May 30, 2018 @ 8:53 am By JD Alois

Buried within the “Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act” that was signed into law last week, was an expansion of Regulation A or Reg + that it is popularly called. The securities exemption is now available to not just private companies but also for “reporting” companies that trade on an exchange or ATS. Reg A+, one of the three crowdfunding exemptions created by the JOBS Act of 2012, enables issuers to raise up to $50 million in a mini-IPO type structure. Both accredited and non-accredited investors may participate in a Reg A+ offer. OTC Markets, perhaps the biggest proponent to expand Reg A+ to companies that are publicly traded, has applauded the expansion of the law – calling it a “pivotal milestone for smaller companies and issuers.” OTC Markets may see listed companies that trade on its marketplace now take advantage of the law.

“We are pleased to see the culmination of our advocacy to extend the benefits of Regulation A+ eligibility to SEC reporting companies,” said Cromwell Coulson, CEO and President of OTC Markets Group. “This key change will be instrumental in leveraging technology to fuel small company capital formation and increase the number of public companies that can efficiently access our capital markets.”

The update to Reg A+, that was originally a stand alone bill “Improving Access to Capital Act,” was a bipartisan initiative that was sponsored by Representative Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ). The legislation originally passed the House of Representatives in September 2017 in a lopsided vote of 404 to 3.

Reg A+ has experienced mixed results since its creation as platforms and issuers have experimented as to how best utilize the law. By broadening the pool of potential issuers, Reg A+ may gain additional footing as a path to raise additional funds for smaller companies.

Source: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/05/134174-otc-markets-welcomes-expansion-of-reg-a-exemption-to-reporting-companies/
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
So at the end there is no chance to list us on Cryptopia? Never?
I think Bittrex is most important to list

At this current stage I doubt Bittrex will be easy to list unless a huge fund is available just for this purpose. Cryptopia is possible because it is not that expensive listing there.  

Unfortunately, never again with Cryptopia is correct.

Bittrex is still on our active list and they have yet to name a price.

I have a problem with the way Cryptopia calculates volume, not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but it is very evident on currencies with a large spread.

Cryptopia (along with many other exchanges) calculates volume based on most recent price, so let's say for example one of the security tokens they list has gone up 1000% in a day, even if the majority of trading took place on lower price ranges, their volume will be calculated as if all trades took place at the most recent price. For an extreme example of what kind of volume can be generated with a huge spread:

TRADE 1 - You sell 1 million X token for a price of 1 satoshi per token (current volume = 0.01000000 BTC)
TRADE 2 - You buy 0.00000001 X token for a price of 1 BTC per token (current volume = 1,000,000 BTC)
legendary

At this current stage I doubt Bittrex will be easy to list unless a huge fund is available just for this purpose. Cryptopia is possible because it is not that expensive listing there. 

Unfortunately, never again with Cryptopia is correct.

Bittrex is still on our active list and they have yet to name a price.
legendary
As always, thank you, wiser, for your support. We will continue to pursue every exchange possible including these two established exchanges:

https://mercatox.com
https://www.coinexchange.io

They are worth checking into. We are proposing a listing/promotion arrangement with them.

I like Mercatox a lot, have used them for quite a few LTC and Nano transactions. I can't say the same for BitGrail, which I dabbled at for Nano as well (somehow, I ended up free from the hack/scam the place is in the news for now)

Anyhow, I really like the UI of the Mercatox site as well.

My experience with XRB there is a nice precursor for NOTE as well. If you look at Nano now, it trades  nicely <nicelyhttps://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nano/#markets> on some of the big platforms like Binance and OKEx.

There was a time when Mercatox was its only market, and it was a perfect match. Sadly, I can't say the same for BitGrail.

Which is why I appreciate the zeal to drum up other exchanges, but the DD to help ensure future loyal DNoters don't have to deal with sh*heads like the BitGrail guy (he's a hoot on Twitter though).

Thank, you for the feedback, MiningHabbit. I like them too. We are in active discussion with them. Hopefully, we can reach a deal with them soon.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
As always, thank you, wiser, for your support. We will continue to pursue every exchange possible including these two established exchanges:

They are worth checking into. We are proposing a listing/promotion arrangement with them.

I like Mercatox a lot, have used them for quite a few LTC and Nano transactions. I can't say the same for BitGrail, which I dabbled at for Nano as well (somehow, I ended up free from the hack/scam the place is in the news for now)

Anyhow, I really like the UI of the Mercatox site as well.

My experience with XRB there is a nice precursor for NOTE as well. If you look at Nano now, it trades  nicely <nicelyhttps://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nano/#markets> on some of the big platforms like Binance and OKEx.

There was a time when Mercatox was its only market, and it was a perfect match. Sadly, I can't say the same for BitGrail.

Which is why I appreciate the zeal to drum up other exchanges, but the DD to help ensure future loyal DNoters don't have to deal with sh*heads like the BitGrail guy (he's a hoot on Twitter though).
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Cryptopia Exchange Update:

“It has been determined that we are unable to list DNotes 2.0 on Cryptopia. This is because the DNotes project has been determined a Financial Product under NZ law.”

“Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not 'Financial Products' on our exchange.”

It is ironic that while Cryptopia claimed to respect legal and ethical standard and considered “Generally, pure currencies like BTC or LTC are OK, as are 'utility tokens' for listing”, but held DNotes held to a different standard. It is most disappointing. Unfortunately, the “Golden Rule” once again applied.

lol, eff those guys. Selfish and a more than a bit scammy (not overtly, but there seems plenty of buffoonery in their customer service and buggy platform, particularly around withdrawals)

A sample:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2673828.240

User A: " Sooner or later you will be burned.  I lost $5000 from Cryptopia's negligence after getting my payment stuck in processing for months.  not even an apology or whatever. I wouldn't use Cryptopia with large sum of money.  Maybe couple hundred dollars worth of mined coins at best."
User B: "Happened to me as well, I had to wait for over a month for my deposit to be credited. No apology from them, no explanation, nothing."
legendary
It’s an honor to be on the Cover Story of The Smart Manager – one of the leading business publications.

COVER STORY

Why do negotiations fail?

A cursory glance at any daily publication throws up news of umpteen ‘negotiations’ going on in the social, geopolitical, and business spheres. But not many lead to positive results for either player because often people plunge into it without exercising any degree of pragmatism. Poor ground work, abysmal levels of trust, and sometimes even ego stand in the way of engineering the best outcome.

Read more: http://www.thesmartmanager.com/cover-story
legendary
The DNotes market report for Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I guess I was kidding about finding a price floor yesterday. Today the low price was 220 Satoshi and the high price was 400 Satoshi with the last price being 225 Satoshi, or 0.016821 USD. To say that DNotes is currently undervalued would be an understatement.

The 24 hour volume is 99069.63 NOTE. The current highest bid is 220 and lowest ask is 347.

My busy week starts so my market reports will be pretty terse for a while.

legendary

Very cool to be staking DNotes in the wallet. As for the exchanges, they are all running scared. If we could have some real guidance in the business concerning what is and is not, a "financial product" that would solve the problem once and for all. Don't expect it soon but, expect it...

RJF, it is most unfortunate and ironic that the coin that is so committed to and promotes trust, integrity, high ethical standard is penalized by an institution that values the same.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I guess I was kidding about finding a price floor yesterday. Today the low price was 220 Satoshi and the high price was 400 Satoshi with the last price being 225 Satoshi, or 0.016821 USD. To say that DNotes is currently undervalued would be an understatement.

The 24 hour volume is 99069.63 NOTE. The current highest bid is 220 and lowest ask is 347.

My busy week starts so my market reports will be pretty terse for a while.
legendary
DNotes
if i dont want to receive crisp  , should i remove coins from DNotesVault ? and where .

CRISP is calculated every 30 days and you would receive CRISP reward for any coins that remained at the same address during the 30 day period. So to exclude yourself from CRISP you would have to move your coins from one address to another, regardless of where the coins were located. Could even be a different address within the same wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
if i dont want to receive crisp  , should i remove coins from DNotesVault ? and where .
Jump to: