Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 138. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Very cool to be staking DNotes in the wallet. As for the exchanges, they are all running scared. If we could have some real guidance in the business concerning what is and is not, a "financial product" that would solve the problem once and for all. Don't expect it soon but, expect it...

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Cryptopia Exchange Update:

“It has been determined that we are unable to list DNotes 2.0 on Cryptopia. This is because the DNotes project has been determined a Financial Product under NZ law.”

“Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not 'Financial Products' on our exchange.”

It is ironic that while Cryptopia claimed to respect legal and ethical standard and considered “Generally, pure currencies like BTC or LTC are OK, as are 'utility tokens' for listing”, but held DNotes held to a different standard. It is most disappointing. Unfortunately, the “Golden Rule” once again applied.

Well, sure: BTC or LTC do not have CRISP implemented. So yes, DNotes has become a financial product and is not just another coin.

For me exchanges are not that important right now. It is more important that your company does the Reg A+ Mini-IPO to get some money - so that developments could be reached much faster.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Quote from DNotes Telegram:

Shane, we have been pursuing a few larger exchanges for the listing of DNotes with formal applications using their process. Unfortunately, they are taking their time or for the most part not responsive.

At this point, our best bet is to work with smaller exchanges. Once listed we will work with CoinMarketcap to ensure that DNotes trading activities and market value are reflected.

We are working aggressively with Mercatox and CoinExchange. They are established exchanges with decent volume and traffic. We believe that one or both will agree to list DNotes 2.0 soon. I will announce a date as soon as we know.
https://mercatox.com
https://www.coinexchange.io
legendary
We are currently listed on:
https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc
https://bitebtc.com/trade/note_btc

We are actively working with and in active communication:
https://www.coinexchange.io
https://mercatox.com
These two exchanges are established and currently trading. We are hoping to reach an agreement soon so that DNotes can be listed shortly.

Beta or Future Exchanges we are working with:
https://www.cryptaldash.com/
https://www.listex.io/
https://blockbid.io/
https://shardax.com/

legendary
Cryptopia Exchange Update:

“It has been determined that we are unable to list DNotes 2.0 on Cryptopia. This is because the DNotes project has been determined a Financial Product under NZ law.”

“Cryptopia is registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. This registration only allows us to list coins that are not 'Financial Products' on our exchange.”

It is ironic that while Cryptopia claimed to respect legal and ethical standard and considered “Generally, pure currencies like BTC or LTC are OK, as are 'utility tokens' for listing”, but held DNotes held to a different standard. It is most disappointing. Unfortunately, the “Golden Rule” once again applied.

legendary
I knew going in, over four years ago, that this industry is messed up, confused, with little regard for the rule of law, exploitative, and loaded with inaccurate reporting. We have been making many sacrifices to help change that because we strongly believe that an inclusive trusted digital currency that respect the rule of law will give DNotes the best chances of gaining mass adoption worldwide.

Our position has not changed. We are mindful that it is significantly easier to go with the flow than to go against it. But that is not what DNotes is about. We believe in doing what is right and legal to the mutual benefits of everyone. We are relentlessly committed to our long term vision of mass adoption, solving many industry problems along the way.

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
The DNotes market report for Monday, May 28, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

We again saw two distinct periods of market action--around 1:00 AM MDT and then around 3:00 PM with some small trades made through around 8:00 PM.

We also seem to have found a price floor at 299 Sathoshi, as several times over the past two days I had buy orders at 298 and down, 299, 300 and up, and my 299 and 300 and up orders would get completely filled but my 298 order would not be touched. I still have standing buy orders at 298 just to make sure. The bulk of the trades today happened at 299 and 300 Satoshi putting the price at 0.021374 USD. However, the high price today is 400 and the last price is 375, or 0.026717 USD. Currently highest bid is 325 and lowest ask is 375. Twenty-four hour volume cracked 100,000 NOTE, and right now sits at 103,891.45 NOTE. This is the first time I have seen more than 100,000 NOTE volume since I began tracking this.

If you would like to buy BTC to be able to buy DNotes (or for any other reason), I would like to recommend GDAX. GDAX is the exchange built by Coinbase. You use the exact same login procedure and you can instantly add funds to your GDAX account from your Coinbase walelts. You can also withdraw to your Coinbase wallets as well as other options including directly to an address of your choice. Not only is GDAX a well laid out and functioning exchange, but you can do all your trading and withdrawing on it with no fees. If you use Coinbase to buy/sell Bitcoin, you will be paying a lot in fees. On GDAX, as long as your trades start out as limit orders, you get charged no fees at all. Leon Redinger on the Telegram channel told me about GDAX' no fee trading, so now I'm passing along the info.

Thank you for your report Wiser  Wink

Also for buying BTC for users in Europe I could recommend Bitstamp. It is exchange which is also well established and had been running for quite some years now. I'm buying there and have only good experience. But I don't know if it is also working in USA or not.

Can someone of DNotes team also give some report what is currently in development and what feature/upgrade will be out next? Or is now the priority exchange listing? I have seen that Cryptopia listed quite a few coins this days, it is really not cool of them to delay DNotes for such long time Undecided

Wish you all a great day...it is morning here in my part of the Europe  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Monday, May 28, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

We again saw two distinct periods of market action--around 1:00 AM MDT and then around 3:00 PM with some small trades made through around 8:00 PM.

We also seem to have found a price floor at 299 Sathoshi, as several times over the past two days I had buy orders at 298 and down, 299, 300 and up, and my 299 and 300 and up orders would get completely filled but my 298 order would not be touched. I still have standing buy orders at 298 just to make sure. The bulk of the trades today happened at 299 and 300 Satoshi putting the price at 0.021374 USD. However, the high price today is 400 and the last price is 375, or 0.026717 USD. Currently highest bid is 325 and lowest ask is 375. Twenty-four hour volume cracked 100,000 NOTE, and right now sits at 103,891.45 NOTE. This is the first time I have seen more than 100,000 NOTE volume since I began tracking this.

If you would like to buy BTC to be able to buy DNotes (or for any other reason), I would like to recommend GDAX. GDAX is the exchange built by Coinbase. You use the exact same login procedure and you can instantly add funds to your GDAX account from your Coinbase walelts. You can also withdraw to your Coinbase wallets as well as other options including directly to an address of your choice. Not only is GDAX a well laid out and functioning exchange, but you can do all your trading and withdrawing on it with no fees. If you use Coinbase to buy/sell Bitcoin, you will be paying a lot in fees. On GDAX, as long as your trades start out as limit orders, you get charged no fees at all. Leon Redinger on the Telegram channel told me about GDAX' no fee trading, so now I'm passing along the info.
Yesterday was the fist round of CRISP rewards? When will the rewards be seen on the DNotes Vault balance?

And I see that market in general is in red again Roll Eyes What was this time? UK Financial regulator opening the investigations in crypto business?

At times like that I'm even happier that DNotes is doing thing differently. Yes it may take more time before we finally take off, but at least it will be done properly... Cool

Hi Amadeus, block 86400 will be the cutoff and block 96480 will be payout. We are currently at block, 79081, so getting close, but the estimate is less than 2 weeks. The CRISP payments will show up in your DNotesVault account immediately after the payout is complete. The payout, as of now, should complete within 1 block, but in the future it could take multiple blocks to complete. Will update the estimates in the FAQ's.

Great, thank you for the answer  Smiley Looking forward to the first round of rewards  Cool
legendary
DNotes
Yesterday was the fist round of CRISP rewards? When will the rewards be seen on the DNotes Vault balance?

And I see that market in general is in red again Roll Eyes What was this time? UK Financial regulator opening the investigations in crypto business?

At times like that I'm even happier that DNotes is doing thing differently. Yes it may take more time before we finally take off, but at least it will be done properly... Cool

Hi Amadeus, block 86400 will be the cutoff and block 96480 will be payout. We are currently at block, 79081, so getting close, but the estimate is less than 2 weeks. The CRISP payments will show up in your DNotesVault account immediately after the payout is complete. The payout, as of now, should complete within 1 block, but in the future it could take multiple blocks to complete. Will update the estimates in the FAQ's.
legendary
Thank you for sharing, Sam. This should not come as a surprise as the legal concept in consumer protection is quite similar worldwide.

Since I have not received a response to my most recent request for update, it is best that I hold back further comments.

I am expecting the next communication within the next day or so and will update our community immediately once I heard from Cryptropia.

legendary
The DNotes market report for Sunday, May 27, 2018

Today saw two distinct periods of market action--early in the morning and around 4 pm. The rest of the day was very quiet. The last price was 301 Satoshi, for a current USD price of 0.022264. The high is 425, the low is 300, and the 24 hour volume is 45000 NOTE. Currently the highest bid is 302 with solid depth down to 280. The lowest ask is 420 with depth to 450 (before getting spotty).

One of the annoying features of this exchange is that the news and update section partially covers up the depth chart. I put in a support ticket a couple days ago requesting that there be a way to close that window once news and updates have been seen so as to view the entire depth chart. I received a reply today that it was a great idea and they'd get to work on a solution. I appreciate that kind of quick response from an exchange.
Merit: 102
legendary
The DNotes market report for Saturday, May 26, 2018

Today was pretty quiet, with all the action taking place early this morning. The last price was 299 Satoshi, making the current price of DNotes 0.021961 USD. The high is 375, the low is 287, and the 24 hour volume is 31044.995 NOTE. Currently the highest bid is 300 with good depth down to 275. The lowest ask is 419.
Merit: 102
UK’s FCA Confirms It Opened 24 Investigations of Crypto Entities

https://dcebrief.com/uks-fca-confirms-it-opened-24-investigations-of-crypto-entities/
Jump to: