Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 139. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
It’s Memorial Day and a long weekend in the USA. I will only be checking in, with short posts if necessary. A short break is always good for everyone.

To all our friends and supporters in the USA and abroad:

Happy Memorial Day!

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Friday, May 25, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today, saw an increase in volume from yesterday. 24 hour volume is 35350 NOTE. The high price was 498 Satoshi and the low was 295 Satoshi.

I was able to get my BTC deposited and added to the market depth on the buy side, from 300 down to 240. Others are more than welcome to pile on. Although it's sporadic, there still seems to be some sellers willing to part with their NOTE right around 300 to 400 Satoshi, several thousand NOTE at a time.

The current high bid is 312 Satoshi with good depth all the way down to 240. The current low ask is 450, and it's an outlier, with the next one being 547. I'm going to pass it up this time, so feel free to grab it if you want.

I need to let you all know that I will be very busy all next week through Sunday, so I might not get a market report out quite every day, though I will try.
legendary
Quote From DNotes Telegram today:

I am beginning to appreciate the value of Telegram and like to take the opportunity to thank Umar for his leadership in starting up this project and all of you for supporting it.

DNotes is more than just another coin. It is a total solution to the immense problem of digital currency in gaining mass adoption as a supplement or replacement of fiat currency one day. To achieve that, we have designed a very complex business model with a clearly defined path to realize our vision of an inclusive trusted digital currency for everyone to participate and ultimately gaining mass adoption globally.

That complexity leads to a lot of questions and answers, repeatedly, until everything becomes obvious. It will take a while with a lot of patience and helpful supporters. Telegram is turning out to be a great tool. I encourage everyone to feel free in asking questions. We will do our best to answer them. That is how we all can learn and help one another. We want DNotes to be truly beneficial to a lot of people worldwide.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes
I still think nanex is an exchange DNotes should be pursuing getting a listing on, I personally have used it a fair amount and it is a legitimate exchange with a bright future. If it hasn't been looked into yet please give it a serious look. Given the fact DNotes had no ICO, I think Nanex would be very receptive to listing it.

Obviously needs to be in listing in conjunction with other exchanges with btc pairings, but nano is a coin with enormous potential... especially as far as trading it between exchanges as it is near instant and w/ zero fees. I think hitching a cart to part of that wagon is a good move.

Hi doctorlw1, thanks for the suggestion we will take a look into them and reach out.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I still think nanex is an exchange DNotes should be pursuing getting a listing on, I personally have used it a fair amount and it is a legitimate exchange with a bright future. If it hasn't been looked into yet please give it a serious look. Given the fact DNotes had no ICO, I think Nanex would be very receptive to listing it.

Obviously needs to be in listing in conjunction with other exchanges with btc pairings, but nano is a coin with enormous potential... especially as far as trading it between exchanges as it is near instant and w/ zero fees. I think hitching a cart to part of that wagon is a good move.
legendary
Cryptopia Update:

I have just sent an URGENT MESSAGE to Alan Booth, CEO, Cryptopia, urging him to “treat this serious matter with great urgency and advise me accordingly”. It is becoming both puzzling and troubling.

I will promptly post any response received. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated as we seek to sort this out.

This long and drawn out situation with Cryptopia displays their complete lack of professionalism, which they have also signalled historically through their lackluster customer service.

Cryptopia has been selling unregistered securities to Canadian and American investors (countries where we have laws against this), which they are now scrambling frantically to delist before regulators inspect their operation with a fine tooth comb. In my own personal opinion we shouldn't be too upset if we aren't listed on Cryptopia, they will be lucky if they make it through the cryptocurrency fraud crackdown without being thrown in the clinker.

The market on NLexch.com seems to be heating up a bit thanks to Wiser & co. DNotes is the only Proof of Stake coin on the exchange, the rest being Proof of Work. I see this being a good opportunity for us in the long run.

Cryptopia list all the same tokens that you get at all the other exchanges. New Zealand has similar laws, likely stricter than those in the USA -- there is debate whether tokens come under the financial products act in NZ or not, but the definition of security in New Zealand is a lot broader than the USA (I don't know about Canada). Cryptopia also publicly claim to have a dialogue open with the New Zealand regulators.

Overall, I'd say their decision to know more about the coins they list, and having a stricter review process should be welcome. It just seems at this time DNotes is experiencing the brunt of delays the processes have caused. Hopefully it will all be cleared up soon!

There is no unified securities regulator in Canada, so to sell here you must abide by the regulations in each province of operation. Not only that, barring any exemptions, you must register with each individual province as well.

I don't condone other exchanges illegally dealing in securities, it gives the whole industry a bad reputation. Exposure to the wrong exchanges in the past has hindered forward progression toward DNotes' goal of being the global digital currency, most notably Cryptsy and Mintpal. It would be unwise to continue repeating past mistakes while expecting better results. It's great that Cryptopia says they are now starting to put their listings under legal scrutiny, but DNotes should be the least of their worries.

Brandon, I understand the frustration and disappointment. We are in an industry that clearly operates under different standards and values. From our experience in dealing with different exchanges, Cryptopia is still the most professional and responsive. To be realistic, that is my only yardstick. I am hopeful that DNotes will become sufficiently influential to help change that culture one day.

I suspect that the legal review process is with the N.Z regulators, and as such beyond the control of Cryptopia's management.
legendary
Cryptopia Update:

I have been advised that DNotes listing on Cryptopia is still under legal review. The process seems to be more complex and time consuming than anticipated. Hopefully, they will reach a conclusion by early next week.

Their prompt response at the highest level is greatly appreciated. From our experience they have been the most professional and responsive. That is quite rare in our industry.

We will update you again as soon as we hear from them. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. 
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Cryptopia Update:

I have just sent an URGENT MESSAGE to Alan Booth, CEO, Cryptopia, urging him to “treat this serious matter with great urgency and advise me accordingly”. It is becoming both puzzling and troubling.

I will promptly post any response received. Your continued patience and understanding is greatly appreciated as we seek to sort this out.

This long and drawn out situation with Cryptopia displays their complete lack of professionalism, which they have also signalled historically through their lackluster customer service.

Cryptopia has been selling unregistered securities to Canadian and American investors (countries where we have laws against this), which they are now scrambling frantically to delist before regulators inspect their operation with a fine tooth comb. In my own personal opinion we shouldn't be too upset if we aren't listed on Cryptopia, they will be lucky if they make it through the cryptocurrency fraud crackdown without being thrown in the clinker.

The market on NLexch.com seems to be heating up a bit thanks to Wiser & co. DNotes is the only Proof of Stake coin on the exchange, the rest being Proof of Work. I see this being a good opportunity for us in the long run.

Cryptopia list all the same tokens that you get at all the other exchanges. New Zealand has similar laws, likely stricter than those in the USA -- there is debate whether tokens come under the financial products act in NZ or not, but the definition of security in New Zealand is a lot broader than the USA (I don't know about Canada). Cryptopia also publicly claim to have a dialogue open with the New Zealand regulators.

Overall, I'd say their decision to know more about the coins they list, and having a stricter review process should be welcome. It just seems at this time DNotes is experiencing the brunt of delays the processes have caused. Hopefully it will all be cleared up soon!

There is no unified securities regulator in Canada, so to sell here you must abide by the regulations in each province of operation. Not only that, barring any exemptions, you must register with each individual province as well.

I don't condone other exchanges illegally dealing in securities, it gives the whole industry a bad reputation. Exposure to the wrong exchanges in the past has hindered forward progression toward DNotes' goal of being the global digital currency, most notably Cryptsy and Mintpal. It would be unwise to continue repeating past mistakes while expecting better results. It's great that Cryptopia says they are now starting to put their listings under legal scrutiny, but DNotes should be the least of their worries.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Cryptopia Update:

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Cryptopia Update:

legendary
Cryptopia Update:

legendary
The DNotes market report for Thursday, May 24, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

I'm also participating as a buyer trying to accumulate more DNotes with minimal impact on the market. My strategy is to place limit buy orders and only buy the sell side when I see an order that is significantly lower than the next ask price until the gap between bid and ask closes.

Today wasn't too exciting, other than right before writing this I bought 1000 DNotes for 375 Satoshi. It was a limit sell order that was significantly lower than the next ask of 450 Satoshi. This puts today's last price at $0.028578.

The current highest bid is 350 and lowest ask is 450. The 24 hour volume is 1020.85 NOTE.

I notice we have some good buy depth going all the way down to 275 Satoshi. Most of that is not mine. I'm actually almost out of BTC on the exchange, but hope to put some more in tomorrow or the day after.

Wiser, thank you for your amazing dedication and support. It is greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Thursday, May 24, 2018

Today wasn't too exciting, other than right before writing this I bought 1000 DNotes for 375 Satoshi. It was a limit sell order that was significantly lower than the next ask of 450 Satoshi. This puts today's last price at $0.028578.

The current highest bid is 350 and lowest ask is 450. The 24 hour volume is 1020.85 NOTE.

I notice we have some good buy depth going all the way down to 275 Satoshi. Most of that is not mine. I'm actually almost out of BTC on the exchange, but hope to put some more in tomorrow or the day after.
legendary
Quote from DNotes Telegram today:

J.J. :
So how is the profit distribution
between the mini IPO investor vs DNOTE coin investors?

Alan Yong:

Share for share, no difference. But let me eleborate:

As a group, we have the most innovative business model designed to path the way for DNotes to gain mass adoption in global commerce as an inclusive trusted digital currency. That is reflected in everything that we do, and they are all interlaced with a cross-ownership model. Combined there are thousands of pages of materials, including chapter 15 of my book “Improve Your Odds, The Four Pillars of Business Success”. Our white paper is a must read for anyone with a serious interest to understand The DNotes Difference:  https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

It will take days to check out all the links. Once you have done your homework it will be a lot easier to understand the value of our cross-ownership model and why DNotes Global is invaluable as the generator of intrinsic value to build DNotes stakeholder value. Additionally, you will learn why it is invaluable for DNotes Global to own 20,000,000 DNotes and be chartered to provide the management and leadership to promote and protect the best interest of DNotes.

For simplicity, I donated 25% of a company I founded, over 2 years ago, to DNotes stakeholders as a group. That company is called DNotes Global, Inc., a for profit company incorporated in the state of Delaware. In that sense, DNotes is a minority shareholder of DNotes Global, Inc. Think of it this way, if you own one share of IBM, you are a minority shareholder with ownership and voting right but you don’t get to control the company.

New investors participating in our funding rounds (Reg. D and A+) will be issued new shares which will in turn dilute the percentage ownership of current owners, including DNotes and myself. The fund raised will be classified as paid in capital and constitute as a part of the book value – a solid foundation of intrinsic value. Paid in capital is not profit. Profit is the net gain from revenue less cost and all related expenses. I am trying to be help clarify without boring you with complex explanation.

It is best for DNotes stakeholders to think of the cross ownership as a bonus and a solution to help DNotes overcome many industry challenges including the lack of intrinsic value. There will be many direct and indirect benefits to DNotes stakeholders, but profit sharing and cash distribution are not among them. DNotes Global, Inc. has no plan to issue any dividends but reinvest in the company aggressive growth path.

Investors may invest in DNotes alone or additionally invest in DNotes Global when the opportunities become available. Reg. D 506 (c) will only be available to verified accredited investors. Reg. A+ Mini-IPO Tier 2 will be available to both accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide. Consistent with our vision of gaining mass adoption, we are committed to be inclusive on a global basis and give everyone the opportunity to participate.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
DNotes to be listed on CryptalDash Exchange

We have been talking to the great people at CryptalDash exchange, and have arranged for DNotes to be listed on June 19, 2018 when they complete their beta phase. In the negotiation process CryptalDash proved very professional, and we believe that they could well grow very quickly to become one of the major exchanges.

Read the full post on their blog here:

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/trade-dnotes-note-on-the-cryptaldash-exchange-697dd3f80a1d

Great news! And of course great interview Tim! Cool

It is nice to see some progress being made with exchanges, really looking forward to further news and announcements!
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrencies have troubles to get accepted by Apple with their iOS-wallets - mainly because Apple states that is has to be a proven cryptocurrency. Vertcoin got rejected yet - NavCoin accepted. I think you should look into their NavPay iOS wallet.
legendary
DNotes
Is anyone using an IOS wallet?

If so, which are you using and what do you like and dislike about it?

I use it. I don't mess with it to much however. What I can say is I like it a lot more now than the 1.0v. It loads smoothly, updates the blockchain fast, and its a great concept to incorporate the news feed. I love the idea of giving out different addresses to keep things nice and neat. Eventually when there's a phone app I would figure there will be an easy way to write a name in and get a QR code for the other individual to scan.

The whole thing runs very smoothly for me. Thanks team!

Thanks for the comments! Sorry, I meant for mobile apple devices. Doing a bit of research on what is out there already for mobile.

oh cool. how do I download that? ill try it out.

Sorry, what I meant to ask is if anyone is using a IOS Mobile wallet for another crypto / bitcoin / ethereum, I'd like to hear about what app you are using and what you like or dislike about it. That way I can look into it, and see what would be good for DNotes.

Does this interest extend to android based mobiles too?

We are exploring options for lite and mobile wallets including android as well.
Jump to: