Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 150. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Japan’s New FSA Rules Tighten Crypto Registration Requirements

https://dcebrief.com/japans-new-fsa-rules-tighten-crypto-registration-requirements/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
All, I am suspending the NOTE/USD NOTE/BTC prices temporarily on the DNotesVault to prevent any confusion. Once we are listed on Cryptopia and the price begins to settle, I will add it back.

Thank you for your patience!
We will wait for the latest news. Any small rumors about the progress of the project, we will be very happy. As you strive for that is what we hope it is.

Thanks suhardi3899, these are our next steps and information we are releasing at this time.

I have noticed some nice future plans published on Twitter:

Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Do you maybe also have any approximate dates set for those plans?

Looking forward for further news and development Smiley Keep up the good work, I know that you will not disappoint  Smiley

Working to get the Reg D 506 (c) ready, documentation, memorandum, legal and so on, if there are no additional delays it should be ready in a week or two. The Reg A+ Mini-IPO will follow later, towards the end of this year once the Reg D is completed.

From the technology side, we are working on a few back end solutions and customizations. Which we have been discussing how they can be applied and used by everyone, that may result in a few surprises that we can release here shortly.

The process and details for cold staking are mostly worked out. I can give more solid information about the cold staking release when we are closer to testing and completion.

Payment solution integration. We are working now on customizing a block explorer to integrate invoice number, after that we can expand into custom scripts and integration with existing popular payment ecommerce platforms.

Activity: 420
Merit: 24
All, I am suspending the NOTE/USD NOTE/BTC prices temporarily on the DNotesVault to prevent any confusion. Once we are listed on Cryptopia and the price begins to settle, I will add it back.

We will wait for the latest news. Any small rumors about the progress of the project, we will be very happy. As you strive for that is what we hope it is.
legendary
DNotes

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Quote from wiser:
DNotes Telegram Channel today:

My desktop wallet stopped staking sometime yesterday. It was showing unlocked but not staking. This morning I restarted it and unlocked it for staking only, and after a few minutes, maybe 15, it still wasn't staking. I'm not in front of it now so can't troubleshoot, but I was wondering if it was just me having that problem. My computer does need to be replaced, so that may be my issue

Hi Dyna, thank you for sharing this in the BT thread. I was wondering if you could please share the link the the DNotes Telegram group. Thanks in advance Smiley

Certainly. Here it is:  https://t.me/joinchat/FB-UaUjrQiji-EBatHLsuA

Thanks Dyna, much appreciated Smiley
Quick question. Would it be possible to change the url to be more brand friendly?

This question is redirected to Tim and Dan.

Thanks Dyna, it would be easier to find when searching Telegram Wink

Excellent. Thanks, Dan.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Quote from wiser:

My desktop wallet stopped staking sometime yesterday. It was showing unlocked but not staking. This morning I restarted it and unlocked it for staking only, and after a few minutes, maybe 15, it still wasn't staking. I'm not in front of it now so can't troubleshoot, but I was wondering if it was just me having that problem. My computer does need to be replaced, so that may be my issue

Hi Dyna, thank you for sharing this in the BT thread. I was wondering if you could please share the link the the DNotes Telegram group. Thanks in advance Smiley

Quick question. Would it be possible to change the url to be more brand friendly?

Thanks Dyna, it would be easier to find when searching Telegram Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 28
Quote from wiser:

We changed it a couple days ago.  Here you go.   
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@DNotesCoin
legendary
DNotes
Is it safe to send DNotes from my Vault to DNotes QT wallet. I sent a small amount a few days ago but I see they still have not been released. Bit of a silly question, but once they are released from my Dnote vault I assume they will arrive without a problem.

The next batch of DNotesVault transactions are/were scheduled to go out this morning. A little delayed in dealing with the issues. Should go out in a couple hours. However, your method of sending out a smaller amount first and verifying it arrived before sending a larger amount is a great best practice. Sorry for the delay.
legendary
Quote from wiser:

Quote from wiser:

Guys great job fixing the issue with the chain Wink

However Coinmarketcap still does not find DNotes if you type it in their search box. Will the issue be fixed automatically now when chain is working again?

Just a headsup DNotes team. I believe Amadeus82 is right. Note is not listed on Coinmarketcap anymore.

That is correct, marked as inactive, likely just until we get relisted on a few exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

I thought as much. DNotes will most probably be listed again by next week Monday.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Is it safe to send DNotes from my Vault to DNotes QT wallet. I sent a small amount a few days ago but I see they still have not been released. Bit of a silly question, but once they are released from my Dnote vault I assume they will arrive without a problem.
legendary
Quote from wiser:

Certainly. Here it is:  https://t.me/joinchat/FB-UaUjrQiji-EBatHLsuA
legendary
DNotes

However Coinmarketcap still does not find DNotes if you type it in their search box. Will the issue be fixed automatically now when chain is working again?

Just a headsup DNotes team. I believe Amadeus82 is right. Note is not listed on Coinmarketcap anymore.

That is correct, marked as inactive, likely just until we get relisted on a few exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Quote from wiser:

legendary
DNotes
Quote from wiser:

That would be related to the chain issue above, it should be running as of now. We are still investigating the cause.
legendary
Quote from wiser:

legendary
DNotes
The chain does not work. Blocks were not there for 12 hours.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Hi bontol72, thanks for reporting the issue. We are looking into it now.

Looking like the first CRISP block caused an issue, still looking into the cause.

Chain continuing, CRISP block looks good now, still investigating.
Jump to: