Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 154. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Notice something incredible today!
Can anyone tell me what's happening with the price of DNotes. Its currently showing $2.55 per Note at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts
I hope this is not an error Grin

What is up with that anyway? Are they still pulling in YoBits data from the the old chain even though they know its bogus? Very odd that they are showing YoBit's volume as 100% and every other exchange as 0%.

Ive been wondering about that as well. Everyone keeps calling me at work to rave about how much its gone up even though I've told them not to pay attention to it 4 times.

Also whats happening to the https://www.nlexch.com/markets/notebtc exchange. It seems as though its up just not running. I was just curious.

Thanks for all the hard work Team & Community! Everything is looking great!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Can anyone tell me what's happening with the price of DNotes. Its currently showing $2.55 per Note at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts

What is up with that anyway? Are they still pulling in YoBits data from the the old chain even though they know its bogus? Very odd that they are showing YoBit's volume as 100% and every other exchange as 0%.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Can someone please tell me when we can expect to see some earnings from the 0.5% interest on our tokens in the DNotesVault? I know its distributed on a monthly basis. I just want to know when the does the month start and end?
this looks like a beautiful project, frankly I think that this project will achieve success. I have always been attracted to such projects since long ago. I wish you success

Hi aniden, this is a great project. Great community and an even greater team. Wish more people can notice the amount of work the admins put into DNotes. Stay tuned for more updates.

I exchanged my old dnotes and transferred back into the new qt. I would like to give staking a try...

Any advice about the size of the chunk of coins for optimal staking?

Hi S3cco, good question.

The current network weight reporting is roughly 58 million.
If you divide that number by the number of blocks in a day 1440 (one every 60 seconds)
You can determine it would take roughly 40,000 DNotes to win a block once per day.

Whether you separate those coins into different wallets, different addresses, separate the deposits, or all in one wallet or address with one deposit, will make no difference over time. Any difference would just be from random luck.

I just had to quote this for later reference Smiley
Any idea when pool staking will be available? Not sure if the team knows about Simplepospool. Perhaps you guys can looking into using their staking pool for the DNotes token?
Merit: 102
Blockchain Capital’s Bogart: Big Banks will Follow Goldman Sachs lead on Bitcoin

https://dcebrief.com/blockchain-capitals-bogart-big-banks-will-follow-goldman-sachs-lead-on-bitcoin/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Thank you, Amadeus82 for sharing another well thought out article with us. It is commendable that you expressed your observation in such simple terms that we all can understand and relate to. I could feel your sincerity of wanting to help others to avoid from being scammed.

Highly recommended read.  And here is my favorite paragraph:

Scams come in many different ways and shapes. One of the recent ones I see very often is that on some coin Tweeter channel appears add for free ETH giveaways, which looks just like the team itself would post it. You just have to send them 0.5 ETH and they promise to send you back 5 ETH. When you think about it, it's a total nonsense. Ask yourself, why would any team want to you to send them 0.5 or any other specific amount of ETH, just so they would later send you back 10-times greater amount? This is utter nonsense, but still some people fall for it. It would be easy to call them stupid, but that would also be unfair. I think that maybe naive or too optimistic would be better word. But still, why are they naive?”

I believe that we were all innocent and naïve one time. Until we went through a few bad incidents of being burnt we were a lot more trusting. It is sad that we are in an industry that is often referred to the “wild west” infiltrated with an elevated share of bad actors. 

Dear Dyna, thank you very much for your kind words and support. I hope that article will be useful for some people and that it will help at least someone to avoid the potential scams.
Your coin and DNotesEDU sure deserved to be mentioned as good example of how the things should be done. I really appreciate the effort you are putting in the coin and also in educating people through DNotesEDU. So if you do not mind, I'll keep using you as a good example, if (when) I'll made another blog post in the future Cheesy

You are very welcome, Amadeus82.  Our industry needs a lot more people like you who is willing and able to share their experience and opinion objectively. We appreciate your mention of DNotes and DNotesEDU. It is perfectly fine to cite examples. We are grateful and honored and always wish the best for everyone.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Thank you, Amadeus82 for sharing another well thought out article with us. It is commendable that you expressed your observation in such simple terms that we all can understand and relate to. I could feel your sincerity of wanting to help others to avoid from being scammed.

Scams come in many different ways and shapes. One of the recent ones I see very often is that on some coin Tweeter channel appears add for free ETH giveaways, which looks just like the team itself would post it. You just have to send them 0.5 ETH and they promise to send you back 5 ETH. When you think about it, it's a total nonsense. Ask yourself, why would any team want to you to send them 0.5 or any other specific amount of ETH, just so they would later send you back 10-times greater amount? This is utter nonsense, but still some people fall for it. It would be easy to call them stupid, but that would also be unfair. I think that maybe naive or too optimistic would be better word. But still, why are they naive?”

I believe that we were all innocent and naïve one time. Until we went through a few bad incidents of being burnt we were a lot more trusting. It is sad that we are in an industry that is often referred to the “wild west” infiltrated with an elevated share of bad actors. 

Dear Dyna, thank you very much for your kind words and support. I hope that article will be useful for some people and that it will help at least someone to avoid the potential scams.
Your coin and DNotesEDU sure deserved to be mentioned as good example of how the things should be done. I really appreciate the effort you are putting in the coin and also in educating people through DNotesEDU. So if you do not mind, I'll keep using you as a good example, if (when) I'll made another blog post in the future Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
I exchanged my old dnotes and transferred back into the new qt. I would like to give staking a try...

Hi S3cco, good question.

The current network weight reporting is roughly 58 million.
If you divide that number by the number of blocks in a day 1440 (one every 60 seconds)
You can determine it would take roughly 40,000 DNotes to win a block once per day.

Whether you separate those coins into different wallets, different addresses, separate the deposits, or all in one wallet or address with one deposit, will make no difference over time. Any difference would just be from random luck.

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden

legendary
I have written some blog post about some of the scams which I have been noticing lately and how to prevent falling for them. I do also mention why DNotes is great example of trustworthy coin and why DNotesEDU is great page to get some knowledge how to identify scams.

You are welcome to read it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primoz82/some-thoughts-on-scams-which-i-have-been-noticing-lately-and-how-to-prevent-falling-for-them.

Please do leave your comment on the page if you have any experience or advice on the topic. I think that it could be useful for a lot of people, especially for beginners in crypto world Smiley

legendary
DNotes
I transferred all my coins from Cryptpia to the 1.0 wallet a few weeks ago, do I need to get them into the 2.0 wallet? And what are the steps? Thank you

Hi kevmon, did you transfer them to a DNotesVault.com HISTORIC account or to your own desktop wallet?
legendary
DNotes
I have written some blog post about some of the scams which I have been noticing lately and how to prevent falling for them. I do also mention why DNotes is great example of trustworthy coin and why DNotesEDU is great page to get some knowledge how to identify scams.

You are welcome to read it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primoz82/some-thoughts-on-scams-which-i-have-been-noticing-lately-and-how-to-prevent-falling-for-them.

Please do leave your comment on the page if you have any experience or advice on the topic. I think that it could be useful for a lot of people, especially for beginners in crypto world Smiley

Fantastic! Great advice Amadeus82, and great article! Thank you for the DNotes mention as well.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I transferred all my coins from Cryptpia to the 1.0 wallet a few weeks ago, do I need to get them into the 2.0 wallet? And what are the steps? Thank you
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

legendary
Why is DNotes a viable Industry Contender? We will lead and not just follow.

DNotes will be very successful because it is managed as a business with a clear vision; a defined destination. With that we mapped out the best path to get to that destination – mass adoption of DNotes in global commerce as an inclusive trusted digital currency mutually beneficial to everyone.

We will never be short of great ideas but still encourage our supporters to continue to feed us with more great ideas.

Here is how they are processed. Mindful of our vision and the strategic path we have laid out – is the “great idea” a good fit?  If it is a good fit, how would it rank in priority? Of course, we always focus on our highest priorities and work our way down.

We are a lean mean team – adaptive, agile, relentless, and decisive. These are the hallmarks of exceptional companies that consistently outperform the competition. They are the Amazons and the Googles of the world. But remember, they did not get there overnight. They took their time to build a solid foundation. Once they started to gain momentum they began to scale rapidly and dominate. Such is our plan at DNotes.
Merit: 102
legendary
Hello there,

I have my 12k NOTE on Yobit because I forgot about the swap and left them there. There is something I can do to get DNotes 2.0? I saw the new phase of swap will begin on 16th May. Anyone know if there is some technical issue withdrawin NOTE from Yobit right now?

PS: I'm trying to send 10 NOTE from Yobit to DNotesVault to test if it works

Hi hughjays77, if you purchased or mined your DNotes prior to April 16th, you can fill out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

Any DNotes purchased or mined after April 16th, and deposited in the DNotesVault will be discarded.

There will be an investigation process for any DNotes participating in the swap going forward.

This is all crystal clear. But one thing seems really weird about the leftover price action on YoBit, Trade by Trade, etc....Why is the price being bid up? It made complete sense that the unswapped NOTE coins are asymptotically approaching zero as we get nearer to 2.0 being exchange-compatible.

But then there are some folks who are buying up NOTE still today at 5, now nearly 10 cents a NOTE.

Why? As I understand it, if I go to YoBit right this second, and buy some NOTE with BTC...those DNotes won't be worth anything. RIght?

Correct. "Any DNotes purchased or mined after April 16th, and deposited in the DNotesVault will be discarded". In short, they are worthless.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Hello there,

I have my 12k NOTE on Yobit because I forgot about the swap and left them there. There is something I can do to get DNotes 2.0? I saw the new phase of swap will begin on 16th May. Anyone know if there is some technical issue withdrawin NOTE from Yobit right now?

PS: I'm trying to send 10 NOTE from Yobit to DNotesVault to test if it works

Hi hughjays77, if you purchased or mined your DNotes prior to April 16th, you can fill out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

Any DNotes purchased or mined after April 16th, and deposited in the DNotesVault will be discarded.

There will be an investigation process for any DNotes participating in the swap going forward.

This is all crystal clear. But one thing seems really weird about the leftover price action on YoBit, Trade by Trade, etc....Why is the price being bid up? It made complete sense that the unswapped NOTE coins are asymptotically approaching zero as we get nearer to 2.0 being exchange-compatible.

But then there are some folks who are buying up NOTE still today at 5, now nearly 10 cents a NOTE.

Why? As I understand it, if I go to YoBit right this second, and buy some NOTE with BTC...those DNotes won't be worth anything. RIght?
Jump to: