Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 151. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
The chain does not work. Blocks were not there for 12 hours.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Hi bontol72, thanks for reporting the issue. We are looking into it now.

Looking like the first CRISP block caused an issue, still looking into the cause.
legendary
DNotes

Hi bontol72, thanks for reporting the issue. We are looking into it now.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Great Article on Crowdfunding!!! This is an exciting time to be involved with DNotes. I can't wait for this weekend to see what the public thinks and who is waiting to get involved in this great organization when DNotes 2.0 hits the market on Crytopia on 12 May 2018. I have friends waiting with baited breath to get their hands on DNotes 2.0! I have been selling my ASS off telling everyone I know. So they will be online this Saturday waiting to purchase some DNotes and be part of this adventure I have been bragging about since December! I am so excited about whats coming I just had to voice my opinion. I am so glad we have a hard working team, working endless hours to have us included on other exchanges so we can grow and be adopted by the world. Our time is coming and the countdown to 12 May has begun. Thank you DNotes for being the professional organization that will lead the way in 2018 and on.

Wow The Chezzz, I love your excitement. Thanks for spreading the word about DNotes. I can't wait to see what happens on Saturday as well. I am hopeful for some good results Smiley Thanks for sharing buddy and good luck on Saturday Wink

Thank you all. After four long years of foundation building, we are ready to be among the ranks of industry leaders. To those who seek long-term investment in a coin that has solid fundamentals that are verifiable you will find DNotes refreshing. We are rare, disciplined, innovative, agile, and relentlessly committed to mass adoption of DNotes in global commerce. We invite you to join us early while we are still on the ground floor.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
DNotes 2.0 is only four days away from being listed on Cryptopia (May 12th, 2018). In many ways, this could be historic. I trust that this is an opportunity for our industry and its investors to take a closer look at DNotes to establish a fair-trading value relative to our industry peers. I am anxiously looking forward to seeing how the market reacts.

In terms of technology, DNotes 2.0 is on par or a few notches above par when compared to others in our industry within the ranks of 51st to 100th on Coinmarket cap. Coupled with DNotesVault and our CRISP reward programs we are clearly a breed of our own. Thanks to your support we have accomplished an immense amount essential to help DNotes gain mass adoption one day. 

Anxiously waiting for the 12th Wink
I was wondering the same thing a few days ago. Its really baffling to see how undervalued DNotes are. Perhaps DNotes 2.0 and our listing on Cryptopia will impact our Marketcap in a ++++++ manner Wink
Fingers crossed ...
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Great Article on Crowdfunding!!! This is an exciting time to be involved with DNotes. I can't wait for this weekend to see what the public thinks and who is waiting to get involved in this great organization when DNotes 2.0 hits the market on Crytopia on 12 May 2018. I have friends waiting with baited breath to get their hands on DNotes 2.0! I have been selling my ASS off telling everyone I know. So they will be online this Saturday waiting to purchase some DNotes and be part of this adventure I have been bragging about since December! I am so excited about whats coming I just had to voice my opinion. I am so glad we have a hard working team, working endless hours to have us included on other exchanges so we can grow and be adopted by the world. Our time is coming and the countdown to 12 May has begun. Thank you DNotes for being the professional organization that will lead the way in 2018 and on.

Wow The Chezzz, I love your excitement. Thanks for spreading the word about DNotes. I can't wait to see what happens on Saturday as well. I am hopeful for some good results Smiley Thanks for sharing buddy and good luck on Saturday Wink
legendary
DNotes
What happened? No blocks for 5 hours.

I was wondering the same thing. I would like to see the small amount of coins  I sent 2 days ago arrive in my wallet but it wont sync.

Checking into it now. It is likely related to the 2.0.1 update.

legendary
DNotes 2.0 is only four days away from being listed on Cryptopia (May 12th, 2018). In many ways, this could be historic. I trust that this is an opportunity for our industry and its investors to take a closer look at DNotes to establish a fair-trading value relative to our industry peers. I am anxiously looking forward to seeing how the market reacts.

In terms of technology, DNotes 2.0 is on par or a few notches above par when compared to others in our industry within the ranks of 51st to 100th on Coinmarket cap. Coupled with DNotesVault and our CRISP reward programs we are clearly a breed of our own. Thanks to your support we have accomplished an immense amount essential to help DNotes gain mass adoption one day. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Hi there, When i click the historic tab within the vault, i dont get an option to create new address, im trying to transfer my dnotes 1.0 to the dnotesvault before the 11th. any help is appreciated.

Hi HxychhhFX,

The process has been changed, you can fill out the following form for swapping:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

Yeah, I got caught up laat night on this thread and filled it out. Any guess on how long it will take for a response. Cryptopia is delisting on the 11th so i would Ideally like this to be dealt with ASAP. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering the same thing. I would like to see the small amount of coins  I sent 2 days ago arrive in my wallet but it wont sync.

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Did anyone noticed that DNotes is not listed on Coinmarketcap anymore? Why is that?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
San Francisco Fed Paper Links Futures Trading to Bitcoin’s Retreat from Peak Price

https://dcebrief.com/san-francisco-fed-paper-links-futures-trading-to-bitcoins-retreat-from-peak-price/
legendary
DNotes

Hi there, When i click the historic tab within the vault, i dont get an option to create new address, im trying to transfer my dnotes 1.0 to the dnotesvault before the 11th. any help is appreciated.

Hi HxychhhFX,

The process has been changed, you can fill out the following form for swapping:
https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
I have noticed some nice future plans published on Twitter:

Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Do you maybe also have any approximate dates set for those plans?

Looking forward for further news and development Smiley Keep up the good work, I know that you will not disappoint  Smiley

Working to get the Reg D 506 (c) ready, documentation, memorandum, legal and so on, if there are no additional delays it should be ready in a week or two. The Reg A+ Mini-IPO will follow later, towards the end of this year once the Reg D is completed.

From the technology side, we are working on a few back end solutions and customizations. Which we have been discussing how they can be applied and used by everyone, that may result in a few surprises that we can release here shortly.

The process and details for cold staking are mostly worked out. I can give more solid information about the cold staking release when we are closer to testing and completion.

Payment solution integration. We are working now on customizing a block explorer to integrate invoice number, after that we can expand into custom scripts and integration with existing popular payment ecommerce platforms.

That's really exciting to see it all coming together. The decisions DNotes makes now regarding technology, for what it will do, and what it will not yet do, will be crucial for its success going forward. All part and parcel of doing the right thing at the right time.

I recall a year or two ago when we had a 'feature thread' for DNotes that the community suggested. We always encourage everybody to share their ideas -- though I've always thought that sharing what you would like to do with your crypto, is more important than describing solutions that others have followed, because there are always better and new solutions to a problem. Whatever solutions we choose, I'm confident we have the best people work on them in the best interests of DNotes.

Very well said, Tim. "we have the best people work on them in the best interests of DNotes".

Our best in class mindset in all things that matter will set DNotes further and further apart from the pack in an increasingly crowded market. Protecting and promoting the best interest of DNotes may sound a little foreign to most people in our industry. We are for real. Check us out:  https://dnotesglobal.com/white-
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Looking forward for further news and development Smiley Keep up the good work, I know that you will not disappoint  Smiley

Working to get the Reg D 506 (c) ready, documentation, memorandum, legal and so on, if there are no additional delays it should be ready in a week or two. The Reg A+ Mini-IPO will follow later, towards the end of this year once the Reg D is completed.

From the technology side, we are working on a few back end solutions and customizations. Which we have been discussing how they can be applied and used by everyone, that may result in a few surprises that we can release here shortly.

The process and details for cold staking are mostly worked out. I can give more solid information about the cold staking release when we are closer to testing and completion.

Payment solution integration. We are working now on customizing a block explorer to integrate invoice number, after that we can expand into custom scripts and integration with existing popular payment ecommerce platforms.

That's really exciting to see it all coming together. The decisions DNotes makes now regarding technology, for what it will do, and what it will not yet do, will be crucial for its success going forward. All part and parcel of doing the right thing at the right time.

I recall a year or two ago when we had a 'feature thread' for DNotes that the community suggested. We always encourage everybody to share their ideas -- though I've always thought that sharing what you would like to do with your crypto, is more important than describing solutions that others have followed, because there are always better and new solutions to a problem. Whatever solutions we choose, I'm confident we have the best people work on them in the best interests of DNotes.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Great writing Alan, you touched on some very important points.

"Many never explain the blockchain or how it works within their business plan. Some of those companies might as well be selling snake oil."

At least snake oil has some real health benefits Cheesy. I would compare some of these companies to that useless toy: the fidget spinner.

The crashes in this industry can be quite nasty, and I agree with the sentiment that we are geared up for a big one. Looking back it's really hard to believe how fast some currencies have fallen during previous crypto runs, which from my perspective occur almost identically to a bank run.

DNotes Global will be a key piece of the puzzle in providing sufficient liquidity for DNotes to achieve mass adoption as a currency, and will play a key role avoiding crypto runs. The path DNotes has chosen is a legal and much more viable alternative to the current industry standard of running scam ICO's to bolster the value of failing projects, as if using one credit card to pay off another.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Looking forward for further news and development Smiley Keep up the good work, I know that you will not disappoint  Smiley

Thank you for the answer. I hope that financing will go as planned and of course with it also the growth of DNotes Smiley I admit that I'm little impatient by nature, so sometimes it is hard to wait for the things to get done, but still I have a lot of trust in work that you do and of course also in the team behind the coin.
Jump to: