Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 152. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more? 
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
I have noticed some nice future plans published on Twitter:

Do you maybe also have any approximate dates set for those plans?

Looking forward for further news and development Smiley Keep up the good work, I know that you will not disappoint  Smiley

Working to get the Reg D 506 (c) ready, documentation, memorandum, legal and so on, if there are no additional delays it should be ready in a week or two. The Reg A+ Mini-IPO will follow later, towards the end of this year once the Reg D is completed.

From the technology side, we are working on a few back end solutions and customizations. Which we have been discussing how they can be applied and used by everyone, that may result in a few surprises that we can release here shortly.

The process and details for cold staking are mostly worked out. I can give more solid information about the cold staking release when we are closer to testing and completion.

Payment solution integration. We are working now on customizing a block explorer to integrate invoice number, after that we can expand into custom scripts and integration with existing popular payment ecommerce platforms.

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
I have noticed some nice future plans published on Twitter:

Do you maybe also have any approximate dates set for those plans?

Looking forward for further news and development Smiley Keep up the good work, I know that you will not disappoint  Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Great Article on Crowdfunding!!! This is an exciting time to be involved with DNotes. I can't wait for this weekend to see what the public thinks and who is waiting to get involved in this great organization when DNotes 2.0 hits the market on Crytopia on 12 May 2018. I have friends waiting with baited breath to get their hands on DNotes 2.0! I have been selling my ASS off telling everyone I know. So they will be online this Saturday waiting to purchase some DNotes and be part of this adventure I have been bragging about since December! I am so excited about whats coming I just had to voice my opinion. I am so glad we have a hard working team, working endless hours to have us included on other exchanges so we can grow and be adopted by the world. Our time is coming and the countdown to 12 May has begun. Thank you DNotes for being the professional organization that will lead the way in 2018 and on.

legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?

Where can I learn more? 
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
New FSS Governor Signals Easing of South Korea’s Crypto Regs

https://dcebrief.com/new-fss-governor-signals-easing-of-south-koreas-crypto-regs/
legendary
DNotes
Quick question, I downloaded the new DNotes v2.0.1 wallet and tried to sent a small amount from vault to the wallet to test it. When can I expect the coins to be sent to the wallet- what is the official release date or when can coins be sent to desktop wallet? It says "pending release date". When is that? Thanks

Hi CryptoCracker, all withdrawals are 24-48 hours. We utilize a cold storage system and verification process. Similar to what CoinBase has now for a "Vault".

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Quick question, I downloaded the new DNotes v2.0.1 wallet and tried to sent a small amount from vault to the wallet to test it. When can I expect the coins to be sent to the wallet- what is the official release date or when can coins be sent to desktop wallet? It says "pending release date". When is that? Thanks
legendary
DNotes
Just a heads up, DNotesVault is down for a few minutes, will be back up shortly!
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Notice something incredible today!
Can anyone tell me what's happening with the price of DNotes. Its currently showing $2.55 per Note at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts
I hope this is not an error Grin

This is based on TradeByTrade exchange. The volume was around $18. So this is just someone placing market order on a huge spread.

Thanks for the clarification ethos777. Wish you told a small white lie and said "oh, yes. that's the price of dnotes. i'm secretly a dnotes whale and decided to push up the price. this is my gift to the community Wink"

Hah, when I woke up and saw my balance on cointracking.info I thought that I can quit my job. What a disappointment when I saw the volume!

Hello ethos777, not disappointment, if you have enough patience, the value of DNotes2 is definitely more than $2.55 per Note, $2.55 is likely to be the starting price for DNotes2 to start trading, hahaha. . .

haha, lets not get ahead of ourselves...but really like DNotes project and also hoping that crypto and the public in general will see the potential in DNotes. So many suspect projects out there.. i m happy I was investing in this one! And yes, I agree that it is undervalued!

Thank you for your support! Proud to serve our stakeholders, many of you have supported us for a great deal of time and patient as we build and groom DNotes for what is coming next. It won't be long before we are relisted on Cryptopia, May 12th.

You are welcome DNotes. Its really refreshing to be a member of such a dedicated team.
Patiently waiting for May 12th and for the $1 price per token I am eyeing Wink
Can anyone tell me what's happening with the price of DNotes. Its currently showing $2.55 per Note at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts

This is based on TradeByTrade exchange. The volume was around $18. So this is just someone placing market order on a huge spread.

Thanks for the clarification ethos777. Wish you told a small white lie and said "oh, yes. that's the price of dnotes. i'm secretly a dnotes whale and decided to push up the price. this is my gift to the community Wink"

Hah, when I woke up and saw my balance on cointracking.info I thought that I can quit my job. What a disappointment when I saw the volume!

Hello ethos777, not disappointment, if you have enough patience, the value of DNotes2 is definitely more than $2.55 per Note, $2.55 is likely to be the starting price for DNotes2 to start trading, hahaha. . .

Hi bitcoindnotes2.0 I completely agree with you. We just need to be patient a bit more. We've hold on for this long and I'm sure we can hold on a bit longer. Besides we can earn more tokens now for holding our DNotes. Price will eventually go up if none of us are willing to sell / HODL long term. This is the fundamental law of supply and demand.

Lol I had the same idea when I saw my balance in my Vault. To be honest I don't think its a disappointment. It was a nice surprise and just imagine how it will feel when it actually happens. I have my fingers crossed for any price above $1 Smiley
legendary
DNotes
Hello there,

I have my 12k NOTE on Yobit because I forgot about the swap and left them there. There is something I can do to get DNotes 2.0? I saw the new phase of swap will begin on 16th May. Anyone know if there is some technical issue withdrawin NOTE from Yobit right now?

PS: I'm trying to send 10 NOTE from Yobit to DNotesVault to test if it works

Hi hughjays77, if you purchased or mined your DNotes prior to April 16th, you can fill out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

Any DNotes purchased or mined after April 16th, and deposited in the DNotesVault will be discarded.

There will be an investigation process for any DNotes participating in the swap going forward.

Hello,
I have a couple of questions:

If mine DNotes are actually at Yobit exchange what I should answer here?

Please list all addresses where these DNotes are currently held.

Terms Part 2 *
Yes, I agree these DNotes were not on the YoBit exchange.

I bought my 12868 NOTE on 7th/8th/17th of Jan 2018 and I left them on Yobit.

Hi hughjays77,

Added a note to that first question to list the address or exchange.

We have stopped accepting swaps that come from YoBit as they are still trading the old Chain of DNotes and there will be no way for me to verify when the DNotes have been purchased from my end. However, if you purchased them prior to April 16th, and would still like me to review, please send me an email [email protected].
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Hello there,

I have my 12k NOTE on Yobit because I forgot about the swap and left them there. There is something I can do to get DNotes 2.0? I saw the new phase of swap will begin on 16th May. Anyone know if there is some technical issue withdrawin NOTE from Yobit right now?

PS: I'm trying to send 10 NOTE from Yobit to DNotesVault to test if it works

Hi hughjays77, if you purchased or mined your DNotes prior to April 16th, you can fill out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

Any DNotes purchased or mined after April 16th, and deposited in the DNotesVault will be discarded.

There will be an investigation process for any DNotes participating in the swap going forward.

Hello,
I have a couple of questions:

If mine DNotes are actually at Yobit exchange what I should answer here?

Please list all addresses where these DNotes are currently held.

Terms Part 2 *
Yes, I agree these DNotes were not on the YoBit exchange.

I bought my 12868 NOTE on 7th/8th/17th of Jan 2018 and I left them on Yobit.
legendary
DNotes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes

haha, lets not get ahead of ourselves...but really like DNotes project and also hoping that crypto and the public in general will see the potential in DNotes. So many suspect projects out there.. i m happy I was investing in this one! And yes, I agree that it is undervalued!

Thank you for your support! Proud to serve our stakeholders, many of you have supported us for a great deal of time and patient as we build and groom DNotes for what is coming next. It won't be long before we are relisted on Cryptopia, May 12th.

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Jump to: