Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 22. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
In my country it is neither accept or ban. I don't really think the government cares about it, they have got bigger problems on there head.. But People that are not ignorant fully embrace it here
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Crypto cannot be used officially in my country. still much consideration from the Government to make crypto is legal in my country. but slowly surely crypto will be more acceptable because of the community alone is a pretty big request. just wait for the policy of the Government is just how the fate of crypto in the future in my country.
Activity: 81
in my country bitcoin is still not clearly accepted and can either be an alternative payment or not and have clear legality or not, but I have friends who can accept payments using bitcoin.
Activity: 153
Known and used. But they want to take measures of settlement. So as this cash flow is passing ))))) it is necessary to tear off a larger piece .since nothing useful I can think of . can only take and steal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
it is used and also known as most valuable currency. but it is still undecided if it is legal or illegal, the local government is still on the process or still wondering if they will accept cryptoccurency in our country.
Activity: 658
Though in my country, cryptocurrency is not accepted by the government or most companies as a means of exchange for goods or services but I use he token or coin i get as means of payment whenever I need to in countries where it is accepted. I am hopeful that the government of my country will look into it and accept it as a means of exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In my country crypto is banned on the grounds that the bitcoin exchange rate is difficult to control and they feel aggrieved as the price of Bitcoin in just 6 months changes drastically from 10 million to 60 million, they assume that the investor will feel the loss with the exchange rate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
In my country, only taxes are thought to be raised for cryptocurrencies. It's all very sad. But I think that in the coming years the situation will improve.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
In my country, any transaction with crypto is prohibited
But we have a company that organizes crypto
We can trade the crypto to our currency through that company and then send them to our bank
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Of course will banned in my country. The prohibition was made to prevent illegal practices that exploit digital currencies, such as money laundering or terrorism financing.
Activity: 196
I'm from Ukraine. In my country crypto currency is not accepted, but it is not banned. Not many people know about crypto. But it is getting more popular day by day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The State gives Fully Legality to Bitcoin, because it recognizes it as a means of payment that can be used in transactions.
My country has a special law to regulate the use of Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
In my country it is forbidden to have cryptocurrency ( as most lawyers believe) but it is not. Although the restrictions imposed terrible. Taxes up to 50% making it impossible for the prey with the help of mining.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
In my country many people knows  cryptocurrency and actually they are Bitcoiners and some are holding a high rank in Bitcointalk. I know also from the local news that government is  aware  of  cryptocurrency  but they have not yet study the depths of it that is  why news are sometime wrong or lack of total knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Bitcoiners here used local coins wallet.  After converting tokens to BTC and  BTC to dollar and last dollars to peso and deposit it on their local wallet which are connected to the bank  and finally withdraw it in our local currency.
Activity: 308
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

There are countries who cannot really handle the growth of cryptocurrency and because of that they will just ban bitcoins for good another thing is that, most of this government are also corrupted that's why they do not want their own people to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
My country has no law to ban the entire cryptocurrency market.
Yet the government has always warned people not to take part in the unknown, and the stakes are high.
Activity: 560
No, my county has banned crypto last year. But I don't think it is a bad idea. As there are so many scams and useless icos in the market, peoples with no insight should away the market.

It is a protect to these people.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work

Yes crypto is not 100% accept in my country but i am sure that crypto is not banned, we can use and we can talk in a public place. Although not totally accept atleast not banned. I'm so lucky that i lived in my country because crypto is my job now.
Activity: 294
Of course it is used, I do not know how long ago, I learned about it recently, in the winter, we even opened a store or a cafe where you can pay with the crepto currency
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
There are separate organizations that accept cryptocurrency as payment, but these are few. In our country, the implementation of cryptocurrency is prohibited.
Pages:
Jump to: