Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 12. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Not in our country it only say a maximum of 3-5% of the population. Everyone else is not interested. I hope that she will run as a regular money
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Yes, cryptocurrencies here in our country is acceptable and many of us uses bitcoin and altcoins for their income or extra income as well just like me as a housewife even if I am only here inside our house I can manage to do some of my duties and responsibilities for my family and at the same time I am earning some bitcoin even if it is not just like others income but I am already contented on what I have. I am grateful that our country didn't ban cryptocurrencies.
a great thing that we can have for, well also in my country cryptocurrencies are acceptable and i dont even see how our government may have to against here more on this is our advantages of being part of crypto. Earn an extra income just having internet connection and to access this and all you have to do is learn for here while you are earning.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
In many countries, very serious measures are currently in place to limit the work with crypto-currencies, but there are countries that are still neutral to crypto-currencies. I live in such a country
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is not yet accepted in my country and also does not prohibit cryptocurrency to circulate because my country has not made regulations that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. It's just that our central bank issued a notice that cryptocurrency can not be used as a legitimate payment
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
in my country it is still difficult to accept cryptocurrency because the regulation still doesn't exist and the state government strongly prohibits currency other than the official state currency, to make transactions using dollars in my country is still prohibited because the law applies only to the national currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
In my country condition of cryptourrency is not much simple , where we can't say that Cryptourrency is accepted or not .
Here government have not yet banned bitcoin or any another cryptourrency ban , but at another side they are not allowing to use it openly , they are catching who are using Cryptourrency for bulk transaction and bulk earning and taking action against them .
At another side the government of my country want tax for the earnings that people are doing in this field .
So from both side bitcoin and another cryptourrency are not in clear Result and people who are newbie in this field are thinking Whether they should exit from this field or to do work , because many people are looking to adopt the work of cryptourrency for lifetime earning platforms .
But still people with each other help and network , have few cash with bitcoin market, where they can do business with the bitcoin buy sell directly with cash ( minimum 1 btc buy sell ) .
So clearly here we can say that everyone using it in his own way .
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not forbidden in many countries. But its use is also not common. For example, there is no regulation in my country.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Some people here starting to join cryptocurrency. They started to make good promotion about it.  Smiley
Activity: 84
We are allowed online trade in our country, but unfortunately we can not pay with the help of crypto in stores
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
In our country, the crypto currency is regulated by the state at the legislative level. Mining taxes were introduced. Also, the exchange of crypto currency for fiat money should be carried out through exchangers set by the state.
Activity: 39
Not yet, they are still not accepted in my country. There has been many arguments about it between the government and federal banks. The government seems to not give a clear statement about the crypto currency but the people still using crypto currency as their way to make money. The most recent restriction is on the banks to not trade with exchanges that deal in cryptos.

I hope that soon my governments will realize that crypto currency is not bad and many people can get a better life because they can earn money from it.

Cheers!!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Yes, cryptocurrencies here in our country is acceptable and many of us uses bitcoin and altcoins for their income or extra income as well just like me as a housewife even if I am only here inside our house I can manage to do some of my duties and responsibilities for my family and at the same time I am earning some bitcoin even if it is not just like others income but I am already contented on what I have. I am grateful that our country didn't ban cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Yes, I agree some countries ban crypto currency now, But now my country Philippines seems not to have problems about this, but they already warn us about the volatility of this market could be.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
actually the government here has acknowledged this modern technology, but cryptocurrency cannot be used as a valid payment transaction tool because the government here is worried that everyone will switch to digital currency compared to the existing local currency.
Activity: 84
in my country, the government is neutral about the existence of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and Altcoin are considered digital assets, and should not be used as a means of payment to replace FIAT. I do not mind this regulation, so I can still buy BTC without restrictions.
Activity: 151
My country have not really catch with crypto; I doubt if they have a knowledge about it that much; but until they start seeing as a treat; I don't think they have NY issues with it
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
although my country doesn't give any info about the crypto, my government is only saying that every people that want to invest their money in crypto should be careful and they should know about the risk. my government said that people need to search more info about the crypto first before he invests so he knows what the advantages and the disadvantages from the crypto. this is important for people so if he makes a mistake of investing his money, he doesn't have to blame the other because of his mistake.
Activity: 134
in my country, the government still cannot legalize cryptocurrency. but the government also doesn't prohibit the use of cryptocurrency if it used properly. I see that nowadays, more and more people are interested in the world of cryptocurrency, and I think it's good for the development of cryptocurrency in my country. I hope the government will immediately legalize cryptocurrency in my country.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
my country welcomes the crypto quite well. Although not yet official transaction tool can be used freely but at least still freeing to be able to invest in crypto. There are no strict rules for this until now. but there is already some discussion of crypto and maybe in the future, there will be clarity.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
in my country seems still not. Because it takes approval by the Government. And it will take the process and flow which is a bit long. May have to be patient. But there is a chance, that this crypto will soon be approved.
Pages:
Jump to: