Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 133. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
I think the dip is great opportunity to buy Bitcoin. I would not sell any alts I have, because all I have now are long term investments.
I will buy more Bitcoin, because I don't think the price will fail under 10000$.
Activity: 406
January 16, 2018, 03:27:08 PM
I think that at the moment they need to be bought. We see a great fall, and it is quite possible that this is not the limit. Everything can be. But in this situation it seems to me that the price will not fall lower. We received bad news from China, but I am sure that there will soon be a refutation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
January 16, 2018, 03:25:09 PM
If you bought alt coins brought you a profit, then you can sell them. But if this has not happened yet, then you should wait a little and sell them later.
Activity: 448
January 16, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
This question can be asked with each turn of the spiral again and again. This is the market. He reacts to any news, to any mood of people. Successful is one who is not nervous and is waiting for his time. At the moment, the best time to buy as much as possible).
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
That is a game. I'm wondering too. I'm thinking to give my eth for btc, because btc is sleeping for quite some time.
I think it will rise, his rise is not followed by rise of ethereum directly so I would like to earn some of it.
But what if something else happens. I almost switch before ethereum rise few weeks ago. That would be stupid,but I didnt
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 16, 2018, 03:18:06 PM
The best approach is to have a goal price for your altcoins, hodl until it gets there, and sell.

And don't worry about the BTC price. It's fluctuate a lot. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 16, 2018, 03:13:06 PM
i think u need to hold ur altcoins, it is stupid to transfer alts to btc becose if u transfer all in bitcoin u have small % to get rich but if u hold in altcoins more % to big cush...in ur place i hold the altcoins...
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 03:10:42 PM
If anything, now might be the time to buy more, if you have confidence that the market will pick back up. Most altcoins hadn't been this low in a long time, so if you want to buy low and sell high, now is a great time to buy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 16, 2018, 03:08:16 PM
After the last increase in the price, the altcoyins have now fallen dramatically in value, so right now they no longer make sense to sell, that's unambiguous. Of great importance for making this decision is your confidence in whether the purchased altcoins will be useful and increase in price. If there is such a certainty, it is better to keep them as bitcoin is not in better shape now due to its shortcomings and it is unclear what will happen to it in the future.
Activity: 31
January 16, 2018, 03:05:40 PM
Hold and wait Smiley Hopefully the market stablises this next few weeks so we can have some growth!
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
January 16, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
If you need money you can sell about 70% of each alt. In every moment some alt can pump very high. Think by yourself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 16, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
now it's too late to sell, those who sold all a week ago will earn a lot.
now it is better to hodl and buy
Activity: 14
January 16, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
If you really believe that your altcoin has a promising future and an active team will continue on it and not sell but if you have just bought to do trade you should have sold soon.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
Do not sell everything. leave a small part in the alt. This is the market here is constantly something cheaper, something is becoming more expensive. It is difficult to foresee everything thoroughly. Always leave a reserve so that in case of failure you can return to the game.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
You should know everything about the altcoyins that you keep, then you can answer your own question.
Activity: 322
January 16, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

The value of altcoins is always connected to bitcoins so there is no need for you to sell all your altcoins today because obviously it will just come back to its normal price after a few months. Waiting is the best way to earn more profit in this industry, so try to read more about positive news and just hold your coins till the best value in the market comes out.
Activity: 406
January 16, 2018, 02:35:34 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
No, nothing to sell, especially now! If you have the opportunity to buy but not to sell! Soon they will grow and you will be happy! Always diversify your portfolio, different, and good in your view the coins,keep Bitcoin 30-40-50% from the rest of the coins!
Activity: 3
January 16, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
No, hold it, now bad time for sell.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2018, 02:05:26 PM
it's all up to you, if you think you've got more profit and see a greater chance to hold bitcoin, just do it. Smiley
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
January 16, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
In my opinion ,No, it is not the time to sell all alts ,it is the time to buy more alt coins .You will get a very good price of alts after some times( may be in 3 months). Market is unpredictable.Also it depends which alts you have.You should hold the alts which are potentially strong. Do not sell all alts in bear market. Wait for some time the market will come back.
Jump to: