Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 130. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 18, 2018, 01:59:22 AM
First of all, we need to assess the circumstances reasonably. And we need to evaluate the real circumstances and not listen to anyone. If you lose - only you will be to blame.

If need to sell altcoin just wait some time. You will check the prices information in the market places. So you will check everyday. Then you will know how to sell and which time to buy. It time to chage. So you will check the it helpful to plan to work and process. It time to process. You will time to acct for invest and sell,buy. It good opportunity for the future improvement. Before you will invest check and plan for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 01:48:28 AM
First of all, we need to assess the circumstances reasonably. And we need to evaluate the real circumstances and not listen to anyone. If you lose - only you will be to blame.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
Do not do to sell all your altcoins, because we never know whether altcoin will go up or down and if altcoin goes up, you will regret it.
some people have done that and when the price goes up they can only regret it but in case maybe some we can sell, all things can happen
Merit: 18
January 18, 2018, 12:59:23 AM
No dude, dont sell your alts. If you know that your alts have future dont sell it dont be in panic , btc wont dissapear just have patience and believe on your coins. We are experiencing a  huge dump so dont sell your alts you might lost bigger money just hold it for long term and im sure it will pump sooner or later just be calm and relax. I suggest that if you have extra funds invest it now while btc is on sale and wait for the right time to ripe your investment. Everything will be back to normal soon!!!
Activity: 812
January 18, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
I think if you do not need you do not need to sell all your altcoin because it will make you lose. but if you are in need of financial it is an emergency and you can sell everything.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 18, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
As we know the china banned crypto so the user on china couldn't have transaction via what ever in there.if they get caught they will get punish. So it will hard to reach 20 k this year. I think you don't have to sell all alts because hold an alts quite profit too. You could fill your investment more  in alts. Altcoin more reachable in price then bitcoin
January 18, 2018, 12:53:29 AM
many people holding coins are now confused as prices are going down but if we can be patient a little longer and hope the coins go up again, we'll make big profits
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
January 18, 2018, 12:51:20 AM
Bitcoin will never reach 20k anymore. That was just a rumor in order for everyone to join the Bitcoin pump but now Bitcoin price is constantly diminishing and Bitcoin is losing support from both East and West. With this altcoins are also dying, so I think now the pump which was very short lived is well and truly over. We are currently in a market crash/ freefall and it may never recover again. I hope this is not true and I hope things do improve.

For someone who calls himself "qiman"  you seem to lack positive energy and sound like those weak hand/panic sellers.  Bitcoin will surely exceed 20k this year.  If you truly think cryptos are dying, maybe you should invest in something else. 
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
it is your decision mate Smiley good luck what ever you choose!
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
January 17, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
Bitcoin and altcoins at this moment is down so it is better to hold some for a while because this down is just temporary and just sell when it is the right value you expect to sell your alts.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
January 17, 2018, 08:52:40 AM
Not a good idea because what the alts are experiencing now is I think part of the cycle of the cryptocurrency. Not just altcoins are experiencing the bleeding but bitcoin too so don't choose to cut lost your alts maybe next day be back again.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
i think you should hold your altcoin because the market is kinda low and wait for market to bring back it normal price to make your profits much more bigger and also always check if you are taking the profits
I think that too, selling all your altcoins today is not a good idea because the market is getting low when it comes to prices of coin. And even if the market come back to its normal, do not sell all your altcoins; you should keep some for the future.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:42:56 AM
I think you should not hurry to sell alt and btc because in the future alt and btc will increase sharply when you sell not late to bring us profit. Or you can leave in your pocket to wait until the maturity time to sell it is not late
Activity: 378
January 17, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
i think you should hold your altcoin because the market is kinda low and wait for market to bring back it normal price to make your profits much more bigger and also always check if you are taking the profits
Activity: 370
January 17, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
do not sell you alt coin and don't depend on the bitcoin because sometimes there are dependent but using the bitcoin as a guide is not that bad because when the bitcoin drop the altcoin pump
Activity: 392
January 17, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
it may depend on your experience because there are some good trader that wait until the last minute until theyre satisfied for their profits but now don't be afraid to lost some token because you will now what to do next
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
do not be hurry in making decisions to sell alt and  btc. because we can not predict the price of alt and btc itself whether it will rise or down in the future . who knows in the next few months alt price will rise significantly than the price of this time .
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
To hold your altcoins for now is the best option. Wait for more and allow things to go back to normal. It is okay to buy some alternative coins as well and invest some of your money to those instead in time when you already lose the fatigue of always looking at the marketcap. Ethereum could be the best option in time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 07:39:48 AM
No need to sell anything, in fact it's probably best to buy right now that everything is cheap, because the market will correct itself and you will begin to profit again.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
Do n't sell at this moment, Now market is so down if you sell now you will be loser a lot
Jump to: