Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 132. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 06:03:31 AM
This is the buy time not selling time. don't join the panic sell patience and hold your coins. Market will start to rise in few weeks.
There is no need to sell all your coins at a cheap price.

True that, when the price goes down you better buy more. If you sell your coins right now you'll loose a money and nothing more, that's silly decision.
Activity: 642
Merit: 259
January 17, 2018, 06:02:01 AM
if you sell now, you will regret it. prices are already down, there is no money you can save by selling. you only need to wait.
the prices will go up again in a while if you wait. panic sales will hurt you Smiley
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 17, 2018, 05:59:24 AM
This is the buy time not selling time. don't join the panic sell patience and hold your coins. Market will start to rise in few weeks.
There is no need to sell all your coins at a cheap price.
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
Do not ever sell your coins on a days like this, you would regret that decision soon..
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
January 17, 2018, 05:52:21 AM
No need to sell all altcoins today and you can decide after few weeks whether you sell or hold off they're start pumping and the market capital has increased.
Sell some of your Altcoins if you don't believe that they will not pump according to what you expected and instead invest them into another good coins.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 17, 2018, 05:48:33 AM
no.. the market is dumped now. let hold your altcoins now and wait. If you are not patient, you will lose very much. Do not worry, it is just a normal fluctuation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

do not rush to sell. they will not be taken from you, and they will not be lost. have time to sell a hundred more times. in general only you decide what you need!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 16, 2018, 10:01:50 PM
Unfortunately here we are on a very red day,all streets are bleeeding and bloody red.Hodl your portfolio and fill your bags as much as you can. Never sell all your alts in fact,from my experience alts recover earlier than bitcoin
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 16, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
At the moment, when the market is going down, my advice for you is to calm down, not to lose control will lead to wrong decisions. When the price of all cryptos is decreasing, you should analyze the statistics and statistics to find a solution.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
January 16, 2018, 07:31:39 PM
if you already get a profit, you should sell
but if you don't get, then HOLD longer, the current market condition is bad enough for trading, but it needs to be seen also for the potential coin, sometimes there are some very good coin to buy in this condition
Activity: 364
January 16, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
You can sell off some of your alts and just hold on to your Bitcoin. Don’t lessen your chances of earning profit by selling all your alts. It is best to have a few other coins/alts in your portfolio to increase your chance of earning more profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 16, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
The current market is falling rapidly on the exchange rate. And you should hold instead of selling altcoins to avoid losses. On Bitcoin's crypto side, its exchange rate is declining in a record, predicted to be $10,000, so you should invest in altcoins instead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:22:32 PM
so long as the coin not disappears there is no problem , just wait keep on HODL. the good days gonna return
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 16, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
hOLd what you are in confidence with!
The price will have to get larger when more people show more productivity when the price goes down. People just keep the coins and don't do anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 07:18:32 PM
Holding is what I think is best.
Why join the panic and sell also in case it rebounds.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
I think the dip is great opportunity to buy Bitcoin. I would not sell any alts I have, because all I have now are long term investments.
I will buy more Bitcoin, because I don't think the price will fail under 10000$.
In any case, Bitcoin is the best option for investing. You can sell part of Altcoins particle and put this money into Bitcoin. In this way you will have investment both in Altcoin and Bitcoin.

Unless you are in an altcoin that gives you profit on top of your current investment (lets say a masternode system), you can then simply save your profits and convert them
to FIAT on a later date (when the price of your altcoin is higher). Same goes for serious proof of stake cryptocurrency projects i guess.

Anyways, investing in Bitcoin when it is unclear if it reached the bottom yet is not very smart, it could easily fall through the 10K barrier if its market is turning into a longterm bear trend.
Worst thing to do at this point is to panic sell, try to have patience and see where the cryptomarkets are moving towards...

I partially agree with this.

I never prefer to be in altcoins 100% but holding BTC and ETH help us a lot in this case. Holding fiat might not be logical but holding two solid coin is nice, I mean BTC and ETH this time.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
January 16, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
Good day,
wait bro wait, keep holding, patience can make you rich, you can see everything just wait and watch, bitcoin still dump but don't worry, it can show magic anytime.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
January 16, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
I think the dip is great opportunity to buy Bitcoin. I would not sell any alts I have, because all I have now are long term investments.
I will buy more Bitcoin, because I don't think the price will fail under 10000$.
In any case, Bitcoin is the best option for investing. You can sell part of Altcoins particle and put this money into Bitcoin. In this way you will have investment both in Altcoin and Bitcoin.

Unless you are in an altcoin that gives you profit on top of your current investment (lets say a masternode system), you can then simply save your profits and convert them
to FIAT on a later date (when the price of your altcoin is higher). Same goes for serious proof of stake cryptocurrency projects i guess.

Anyways, investing in Bitcoin when it is unclear if it reached the bottom yet is not very smart, it could easily fall through the 10K barrier if its market is turning into a longterm bear trend.
Worst thing to do at this point is to panic sell, try to have patience and see where the cryptomarkets are moving towards...

Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Good day,

Yes, i think that there is a huge chance for bitcoins to reach 20k dollar this year since it started on 13k before the year end on 2017. The best thing to do is invest today in order to earn more profit when the value of bitcoins already reached $20k.
Activity: 84
January 16, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
Jump to: