Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 134. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Sell it all and never come back. Weak hands never win with altcoins. It is a game of patience and HODL is the keyword.
Are you sure? You dont need to hold, sell it all and buy at the better prices  will make you increase your altcoins, and get better profit when its price go up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
Sell it all and never come back. Weak hands never win with altcoins. It is a game of patience and HODL is the keyword.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
Just because bitcoin goes up in value doesn't mean all altcoins will go down.  As of lately, it does seem like the majority of altcoins do lose some value when bitcoin rises but there are also some that goes up in value with bitcoin.  If you're holding good altcoins, you should not worry about what bitcoin does.  

Completely agree with this. Altcoins just need more time to increase their value
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 16, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
NO! if your alts are on the market now it is into exchange with bitcoin meaning for that you can still have the bitcoin value soon and double your money once bitcoin go up and same the value of alts climbs too, this is a double jackpot! alts maybe have an equal to USD but USD value refer on the equal exchange of token to bitcoin too. remember that .
Activity: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
Keep all alts, buy the dip. Best is new one which finished successful ICOs
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
January 16, 2018, 11:42:25 AM
I will keep it short and simple and present my views.
Right now is a very good time to buy crypto, both bitcoin and other alts.
If i were you, i won't sell my coins right now, not a very good time to do so.
Wait more if you don't have an urgent need. No point in selling right now.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
If  you are holding altcoin it is better to wait for a pump before selling your altcoins or you can sell your altcoins only if you sell it with profit. Don't sell altcoin that has a solid project like Ethereum,  NEO, Litecoin and Monero.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
January 16, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
My own advice is for you not to sell all alts, you can sell half and keep half on those alt coins. If you are waiting for increase in Bitcoin till 20k please try and reconsider. Be wise in any decision you want to make.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
Good day,
Here I don't think that bitcoin is going easily to hit again 20k$ easily , because I am not seeing anything here for the Bitcoin rise price at any point , may be any better news or anything that can result into increase in the price , because here bitcoin is king and also here we can see no any fork is going to take ( according to news that we got at social media or any discussion about it ) , so why people will hold more and more bitcoin , they will surely go with those coins which are more profitable that what the bitcoin to have for long term.
But still here nothing is fixed , anything can happen that we seen in the past , where new new forked coins attracts the people to make lots of profit and also increased price made the life of many people much.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 16, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
The question here is why did you invest in the altcoin you are holding! If you can not answer the why question you should hurry to an exchange and sell your altcoin. Buy bitcoin and keep your bitcoin for 5 years. Otherwise, you should be holding your altcoib

You are right, most of the new consumers today are just investing without any knowledge about the coin if it is really profitable or not. The best thing to do is ask some reliable traders on what is the best coin for long and short term profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
The best way to do this week is to hold your coins if your not knowledgeable enough to make trading in the up and down scale of the chosen coins of the market you just have to monitor and hold until the price will go high
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
January 16, 2018, 11:11:05 AM
Just hold your altcoins when you don't need a money for now because every altcoins is a potential and can bring you wealth and a big money in the right time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
January 16, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
It’s really hard to make good predictions at the moment. So i don’t advice anyone to sell or hold, both way have some their own risks.. For me i’m just holding what i have.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 16, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
Bitcoin will never reach 20k anymore. That was just a rumor in order for everyone to join the Bitcoin pump but now Bitcoin price is constantly diminishing and Bitcoin is losing support from both East and West. With this altcoins are also dying, so I think now the pump which was very short lived is well and truly over. We are currently in a market crash/ freefall and it may never recover again. I hope this is not true and I hope things do improve.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
January 16, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Good day,

Market is unpredictable and that what makes bitcoins very profitable. Just hold your altcoins because the value of bitcoins is always affecting the market and because of that, we always need to look for news on what will happen in the next few months in order to decide on different situations.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
It depends on your strategy and what alts you have. Anyway, don't sell everything. Save some for a long term
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
January 16, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
Of course, Bitcoin will reach over 20K and since produced more than 80% of all bitcoins, and the demand is increasing day by day. But I wouldn't sell all alts, especially now when the market went to a correction. Because with the growth of BTC will start and the growth of altcoins.
Activity: 574
January 16, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
You are the one who decide weather you sell it or hold it. But don't panic just monitor the exchange market time to time so that you will know what is happening. it's easy to sell but it's hard to invest again so think first first before you decide.
Activity: 16
January 16, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Today is the best time to buy, not to sell! Dont make the mistake of panic selling in a bear market, just wait it out and it will go back to normal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 16, 2018, 09:51:11 AM
I see that you are very doubtful about the value of the current altcoins you are holding. Before investment, you should've read and analyzed the future plans and goals of the specific altcoins you are holding. There is no need for the panic if you are holding the altcoins that have the great potential with their current technology but if you had invested in the altcoins blindly there is a big decision that lies before you.
Jump to: