Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 135. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
I would prefer holding than selling. There are rumors that altcoins will be banned but that id till not a fact. Their market value still has chances of increasing and becoming more expensive.But if you are really done with some coins, you better sell those. And those that will be remained should be stored for year.
Activity: 238
January 16, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
There are some which are good alts to hold on but there are alts also which are not that good enough to purchase.But if you think that you needed to sell your akts then sell it and if you want to invest to other cryptocurrencies then go.Just be careful though.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
If you're alts have a solid idea behind them, and have room for growth, then they are a better hold than BTC. You just need to find the right alt projects
Activity: 39
January 16, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
It depends on whether you believe in token you hold or not (believe in the project or not). And don't forget to always diversify your portfolio!
Activity: 392
January 16, 2018, 08:32:07 AM
Good day,
You shouldn't do that, its better you go in 50% bitcoin and 50% altcoin
Activity: 360
January 16, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
It does not make sense to sell all alts, but if you can, you can buy more BTC.
I think we'll soon see a jump on the Bitcoin.
Activity: 131
January 16, 2018, 07:57:04 AM
I doubt about the issue which told that the price of BTC will raise to $20k. My plan is just investing in one altcoin. Just wait and wish it price will raise sometimes because the price of altcoin are cheaper and may have a chance to raise higher.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 16, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
Good day,

I think that BTC well hit beyond 20k mark soon.  Just incase you really are afraid to take risk or you want to have security, just decide to divide your alts then sell the 50% and hold the other 50% and wait until it is really profitable to trade it already. And make sure to put your heads up for the possible outcome in the near future.
Activity: 364
January 16, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
Good day,

I think investing in altcoin is more profitable, for example PRL from price is only $ 0.06 now to $ 3, therefore I personally prefer to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 364
January 16, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
you just have to pay it because the bigger you are losing when you sell it because you're just losing your money so you just hold that you hold
Activity: 294
January 16, 2018, 07:41:27 AM
If you gain profit from that altcoin you can sell it while bitcoin price is very low the hold your bitcoin until price goes up. But if you believe in the altcoins you are holding and you think its price will double or triple better hold it. We can't really predict the price of cryptocurrencies so to play safe like what I am doing 20-30% gain I exit.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
it depends on which altcoins you are currently holding and right now might be the best time to invest in the bitcoin since the price is decreasing. Or much better to dump those coins you think that would not gonna have a big impact in the crypto market. Always look at the brighter side  Grin
Activity: 112
January 16, 2018, 06:20:06 AM
Keep some altcoins for sure. I think that it's just a beggining of them.) Getting the correct alt can make much more money than waiting for btc to go 20k.
Just look how it's slowly implementing in all spheres in our lives. Like for example, yesterday Ive read the article that one team is planning to reform educational system into blockchain platform http://news.ifmo.ru/en/education/trend/news/7195/
. And it's sounds amazing that we can see this moment.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
hold to your alts, the bulls will return to the market and you will be able to retire early

Yes, I agree. Now this is a temporary drawdown. I think that soon the situation will change and the whole market will go up. I have the most all in drawdown now. But still in profit.
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 06:17:06 PM
hold to your alts, the bulls will return to the market and you will be able to retire early
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 06:07:00 PM
Keep the altcoins you believe in, and just try to get profit with the pump and dump meme coins and such.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
January 12, 2018, 06:03:09 PM
I believe you bought the altcoins to make profit, so if you believe you have made enough profit and you want to dump, then why not. It is your choice.

Meanwhile, if you have ethereum, you can sell off to buy litecoin or hold ethereum and also buy litecoin. The coin will start rising soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 05:56:00 PM
I think now not the best time to sell altcoins, but of course it depends about wich altcoin we are talking about. If you mean coin from top 20 of coinmarketcap, then nope dont sell it, however if you mean noname coins we actually don't know what to do with it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 12, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
Best thing is to invest in altcoins, as each altcoin blows up you sell a little off of that allcoin that has blown up and then use some money to take home for your daily needs and then some to reinvest in a new altcoin or altcoin ICO that has potential to grow and then keep rinsing and repeating this formula, until one day you have a huge portfolio and long term savings then also you can take bigger wage packets home eventually.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2018, 05:43:43 PM
I think it is also a wise choice. Bitcoin BTC will rise up to 20000$ again. But, you just should invest in BTC amount of your money. With the rest, you can choose some potential altcoins to invest in long term.

The bitcoin in any case I think will rise. Only here I expect very good growth from the Ethereum. The coming transition this year from PoW to PoS
Jump to: